[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will PayPal $1000 to the first person who provides me video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1440775026934.jpg (48 KB, 577x514) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440775026934.jpg
48 KB, 577x514
I will PayPal $1000 to the first person who provides me video footage of news channels which captured "thousands of Muslims in Jersey City cheering as the twin towers fell on 9/11"

$1000

Post the video and it's yours
>>
>>56740414
Why do you care?
Nog lies all the time
Hillary too
>>
File: TROLL.jpg (5 KB, 124x93) Image search: [Google]
TROLL.jpg
5 KB, 124x93
>>
>>56740414
Not sure about Muslims, but I could give you some of Jews celebrating. Oh no wait, that'll be a "conspiracy" no doubt.
>>
>>56740414
Cameras aren't allowed in Mosques.
>>
>>56740414
>Trump being pro-gun control

Fuck off, retard
>>
I was curious if I could find something and I found this:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fbeli_palestinians-celebrating-911-fox-news_news

That video makes me think a lot of the footage isn't actually people celebrating the attacks. It happened sure but I mean, "and there you see a 'V' for victory." What?? Is this guy living back in WW2 or something, it hasn't meant that in ages. PLUS THE MUDSLIMES DON'T EVEN KNOW ENGLISH??

It's almost like we were being sold on this conflict or something.
>>
File: wtcsandcastle.jpg (46 KB, 493x337) Image search: [Google]
wtcsandcastle.jpg
46 KB, 493x337
>>56740414
Literally who gives a shit besides kekservatives trying to shine their pedestal

Just another LOW ENERGY shill attempt at attacking Trump because that's all they can do
>>
Everything this image is saying about Trump is incorrect. He may have said the garbage about Hillary because he had to establish those relationships like all big business owners do with politicians.
>>
>>56740414

How the fuck is Trump 'Pro Gun-Control'. The thing he says at every rally is how France wouldn't have gotten keked if they had guns. Protecting the 2nd Amendment is literally one of his core policies.
>>
>>56740518
Not about stupid shit like that.
>>
File: 1447474034709.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447474034709.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>56741519
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>56741519
>During an introduction to a foreign policy speech on Iraq on March 17, 2008, Sen. Hillary Clinton reminisced about her days as first lady and a trip to Tuzla, Bosnia, she made in March 1996.

>"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."

>But that's not what happened, as demonstrated by CBS News video that shows Clinton arriving on the tarmac under no visible duress, and greeting a child who offers her a copy of a poem. The Washington Post Factchecker also turned a skeptical eye on Clinton's comments, reporting that a review of more than 100 news stories from the time documented no security threats to the First Lady.

Obama also said that his parents first met at the 1965 Selma march. The problem being that he was born in 1960.
>>
>>56740414
if they did lose their shit in Pakistan what makes you believe they didn't do the same on US soil?
its just reasonable
especially considering how many mudis you have in the US of A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Get5aG1sM
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.