[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I made the case just a couple months back that Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Trump00.jpg (51 KB, 580x573) Image search: [Google]
Trump00.jpg
51 KB, 580x573
>I made the case just a couple months back that Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is a sort of fledgling Mussolini, nurturing an incipient fascist movement. As the first primaries approach, and Trump’s lead in the polls is actually widening, his development toward outright fascism is progressing faster than I feared. […] As of August, Trump had most of the ingredients for a fascist movement: the victim complex, the fervent nationalism, the obsession with national purity and cleansing purges, and the cult of personality. He was missing the organized violence, a left-wing challenge strong enough to push traditional conservative elites into his camp, support for wars of aggression, and a full-bore attack on democracy itself. He’s made much progress on all but the last one.
>>
>>56740378

He wouldn't be so far ahead if it weren't for these fucking SJWs
>>
>>56740378
What was your plan? To build a wall?
>>
>a bakers dozen of articles all cropping up with in a single day

>FASCIST
>RACIST
>HITLER!!

Nothing suspicious here folks.

If you want a real story though, Trump is surging ahead again.
>>
>>56740378
Mussolini didn't get 100 black pastors to endorse him, Trump just did

OP BTFO
>>
File: DAR-RESP1.gif (1 MB, 253x189) Image search: [Google]
DAR-RESP1.gif
1 MB, 253x189
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
It's funny to watch the anti-Trump (read: anti-American) crowd feverishly pull attempted stumpings out of their bag of tricks. This week's trick is to brand Trump as a fascist. Next week it will be something else.

But one thing remains the same: Trump will not be stumped.
>>
"organized violence". Lmao, probably talking about the /k/ommandos that shot the niggers attacking them at the jamal riot.
>>
Calling him a racist and a fascist hasn't worked to stump him yet. Don't know why they think it will work now.
>>
Why do progressive-types fear vulgar populism?
>>
It kinda sounds like the SJWs demonize this guy so much because he's probably the most likely candidate to actually put a stop to their passive-aggressive stranglehold on the country, and also conversely why he's being propped up, because they just keep generating more and more enemies out of the American public each day.
>>
>>56741107
better now than later.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.