[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe /pol isn't talking about this Did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: I-love-you-dad.jpg (61 KB, 460x758) Image search: [Google]
I-love-you-dad.jpg
61 KB, 460x758
I can't believe /pol isn't talking about this

Did you know that a dindu can actually be a responsible, caring parent? I thought that they were all violent savages that cannibalize their young if they mistakenly return to their nests after hatching.
>>
>9gag

Jewish-run race-mixing agenda-pushing shills
>>
>>56739711
thats just a random nigger next to a human girl
>>
>>56739711

>Did you know that a dindu can actually be a responsible, caring parent?

Yes, they CAN. In most cases though, they aren't.

/thread

And yes, /threading my own post, because OP is a nigger faggot and the thread should be nuked.
>>
>>56739711
This is the bullshit liberals try to do. Provide one example of one black man doing what millions of white men do every day and making a huge deal out of it.

Fuck you!

I'm not applauding a man for doing what he's supposed to be doing.
>>
>>56739867
So I am not the only one noticing a driven narrative? Look at the Black man who took care of me and not of the countless little Swedish girls torn apart by dindu dicks?
>>
>>56740048
Nice b8, m8.
>>
>>56739711

If you think you've impressed me, you've failed
>>
>>56740241

What's b8 about it? There are decent nigs, but most of them aren't. That's a fact, not b8.
>>
>>56739711
This is my outlier and I. I'm German, and my mother was into BBC before the media made it cool. He was only a good boy dindu nuffin.
>>
>>56740350
I don't think you understood the tone of my post. Re-read it and consider the word sarcasm.
>>
>>56739711
I'm not strictly hating on blacks. Blacks aren't always niggers. Unfortunately, it is often exceptions from the rule.
>>
>>56740099
Lol you do the same thing.
>look at this Muslim guy who killed someone
>>
>>56739711
He was still there because he wanted that white loli ass.
>>
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>56741708
It does say it ended in nasty divorce after he cheated...
>>
>>56739711
>facebook meme

must be true
>>
>>56739711

A broke ass clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>56741898
After he was cheated on, you nigger.
>>
>>56739711
We just need to put them from their single mother ghetto dump into a boot camp. Niggers need a strong hand to lead them.
>>
>>56739711
I thought you were going to bed friendo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.