[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Im just wondering whats your opinion on my glorious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 341296-alexfas01.jpg (487 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
341296-alexfas01.jpg
487 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /pol/

Im just wondering whats your opinion on my glorious Homeland.

Ps. Its Liechtenstein.
>>
>>56738552
Don't know anything about it. How bad is your kebab problem compared to the rest of Europe?
>>
>>56738552

I have no opinion on Liechtenstein. The extent of my knowledge is from 90s-early 00s action movies.
>>
tax heaven stealing our money to support muslems
>>
>>56738652
Its not bad actually, since only 15 % of the population is allowed to be foreingers. so... 15% out of 45'000
>>
>>56738552
I like the concept of micronations.
But the whole tax and money-circulations thingy, makes for a bad reputation.
>>
>>56738924
Correct statement, 25%
>>
>>56738924
Are most of the foreigners other Europeans? I want to visit Europe but I don't want to be surrounded by mudshits and niggers like in London or Paris.
>>
>>56738552
I just know it exists and it's like a tiny switzerland
>>
>>56738552
nice proxy
>>
>>56738552
Vaduz is your capital, high BDP (ofc)

bye
>>
>>56738552
I like reading about microstates on Wikipedia.
>>
>>56739315

Do you know, that your Country lost some M113s in one of your fucking Mountains?
>>
>>56738552
How is the duke doing?
>>
Liechtenstein? You can lick these nuts.
>>
>>56738552
It ain't no Luxembourg bitch
>>
just a small switzerland clone. im sure it's nice living there but the people are probably as boring as the swiss
>>
I've been to your "country"

Your crown prince is a nigger and literally the only thing in your country is a bank and a post office that gives visitors a fake passport stamp. Fuck off
>>
File: Liechtenstein.jpg (285 KB, 1861x500) Image search: [Google]
Liechtenstein.jpg
285 KB, 1861x500
It's nice.

Schaan is a very comfy city. Planken is weird and not as comfy but pretty landscapes. Vaduz is comfy and historic but it's definitely the worst part of the country (still great though). Triesel is very beautiful, super relaxed village and a nice place to unwind. Ruggell is similar: cool, calm, people there are very nice. Can't say much for other cities, though, never been.
>>
>>56738552
I have always wanted to visit to make up my own mind on the nation. as far i have heard nothing negative so i have positive expectations
>>
Pretty jelly.
How do you even get to make a country this small?
And here I am in this kek nation where my votes will literally never matter.
>>
File: royal family of lichtenstein.jpg (34 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
royal family of lichtenstein.jpg
34 KB, 400x256
JUST
>>
>>56738552
good looking flag
>>
>>56738552

It's fun to read about, but I don't think I would want to live there, or be a citizen. I would like to visit someday, perhaps.

Liechtenstein is very close to the Swiss city of Chur, which is where the degenerate artist HR Giger (a personal favorite) is from. Have you ever been to the Giger attractions in Chur, anon?
>>
>>56738552
Money laundry
>>
Your country is less than 1 square mile larger than my city.
>>
>>56741252
SHIT
>>
>>56741252
FUCK
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois,_Hereditary_Prince_of_Liechtenstein

Nice that you paid tribute to Hitler's father.
>>
>>56738552
THE RARE FLAGS TODAY ARE OFF THE CHARTS
>>
>>56741252
holy fucking fuck is this true?
>>
>>56738552
Respect for the mad dosh.
I am also very amused by the fact that it's smaller than my hometown, which is a small "city" lost in the mountains.
>>
>>56738552
<3
>>
Tax haven for jews. Switzerland should invade you.
>>
>>56741252
Actual prince of Liechtenstein: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Adam_II,_Prince_of_Liechtenstein

Try harder next time wanker
>>
Liechtenstein is a parasite country that only exists by virtue of being a finance center, which in turn is only possible due to them not having to deal with the burdens of being an actual country instead of a couple of villages.

Once the Eurozone starts to crack down on such practices by centralizing finance Lichtenstien will die off and most likely join Switzerland or if its reliant on the Eurozone Austria.
>>
>>56743027
Liechtenstein has remained independent by cozying up to either Switzerland or Austria depending on the political climate of the time.

Liechtenstein made it through WWI, WWII, the Cold War, and even said "Fuck you" to the USSR by accepting a ton of Russian Wermacht soldiers as refugees which seriously pissed off the Soviets.

Liechtenstein is very based.

There's a good Malcolm McDowell movie about the Liechtenstein WWII incident.
>>
>>56741252
We wuz kings and queens and shiet
>>
I heard alot of Swiss shop in Germany because of high prices.
Is it the same there?
>>
>>56738552
Your prince fucked a nigger and levelled his bloodline. Be a patriot and kill him, his wife and their mongrel chimp son
>>
>>56738552
>Liechtenstein.
Isn't this a jew outer haven?
>>
>>56738552
Have you hiked up to Wildschloss, the ruined castle up on the side of the mountain?

Have climbed to the top of Gafleispitz?

I've been wanting to travel to Liechtenstein for ages.
>>
Like San Marino, fine exporter of top notch commemorative postage stamps for collectors worldwide.
>>
>>56743411
>Liechtenstein is very based.

Hence why when regulations tighten up in the EU they will collapse into one or the other or simply suffer a huge decline in thier standard of living.

They are just another micro country like monaco, andora or san marino and there is nothing based about them. That incident you talk of was a mere blip in the events that took place in the aftermath of the Second World War
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.