[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia gets sanctioned over Syria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 1448409435952.jpg (26 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1448409435952.jpg
26 KB, 620x387
Not sure why Slowbama is making more sanctions against Russia since they are doing his job for him.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/25/us-sanctions-those-helping-syrian-govt-buy-oil-from-islamic-state.html

Seriously Turkey blew up one of Russia's planes over Syrian airspace and is getting punished for it, Obama is supporting a country who is responsible for half of Isis funding, what gives?

>pic somewhat related
>>
>>56738544

Obama is busted now, people know he is a fucking liar and has been backing ISIS for a year when he said he was bombing them, who give a fuck what Obozo does anyway now, his time is over.

He will either be replaced with an old man, a sick and old woman, or Trump, who will make america great again.
>>
Turkish girlfriends on the border with Syria have got what they deserved
https://youtu.be/ZSlwrlHLlnE
>>
>>56738544
>sanctions

At this point we don't give a fuck. Maybe some rich oligarchs will cry and run, but it's a blessing for the common folk. I only wish the libtards in the government will be sent to GULAG soon.
>>
>>56739041
Roman Abramovich and Chelsea fans on suicide watch
>>
I would like to apologize for my president's autism (aka leftism)
>>
>>56739256
I really hope your next president isn't this much of a wanker.

Obama is making the middle east even more unstable than it needs to be.

So much for "We can work with Russia to defeat Isis".

Is he even popular over there anymore, i heard he has no power except for vetoes due to the senate or something.
>>
Russaboos on suicide watch

Get fucked, /pol/ children
>>
File: ash carter.jpg (63 KB, 956x519) Image search: [Google]
ash carter.jpg
63 KB, 956x519
>>56739256
>But Russia's part of the problem
>We need to work with moderates and our gulf allies
>>
>>56738544
What sucks is that even if we blatantly disagree with his decision, we're powerless/too fucking stupid to do anything about it.
>>
>>56738544
Based Bama
>>
Russians literally can't do anything about it, especially now that Turkey somewhat got Western support.

Russia got slapped hard.
>>
>>56738544
Obama is a traitor and incompetent when it comes to foreign policy, and just about everything really. The west in general always treat Russia as the enemy and side with 3rd world shitholes.
>>
Obongo is such a fucking retard, holy shit.
>>
>>56739799
trump is our only hope
>>
>>56739799

No one wants to say anything but the media is beginning to turn on him because even they have no idea what the hell he is doing
>>
stupid odumbo just impeach the nigger already
>>
>>56738544

>more sanctions

Because the current ones totally destroyed Russia.

Like some German diplomat said "sanctions are a sign of weakness".
>>
>>56738905
too much snackbar for me to handle
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 920x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 920x696
>>56740333

Here's my theory

>pic very related
>the powers that be (The DNC) told Hillary to step aside for a more youthful token black man to be the nominee against McCain
>just so happens to be some nobody community organizer from Chicago
>Clinton folks in the WH leave one by one because Obama is an incompetent buffoon when left on his own
>behind the scenes he is a disaster and no one wants to speak up about it
>Michelle is barely around him now

Tell me this does not make sense
>>
>>56738905
nice fireworks, dont like the soundtrack though
>>
>>56741124
She's çucking herself bad then if thst was the plan
>>
File: bomb.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bomb.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>56738905
>>
>>56740338
Obola isn't so much a retard as he is a exemplifying product of progressive social engineering.
>>
>>56741124
>Tell me this does not make sense

That was always the whole point all along. Everything about Obola is a farse, which shouldn't be surprising anyway, considering he cooked up two biographies about himself before he even entered politics.
>>
>>56738544
does anyone still take Obongo McBama serious?
>>
>>56738544
America is responsible for more than half of ISIS' funding.

What Hussein Obongo wants, is to take down Assad, and he doesn't care who takes him down, and what is to replace him. He wants him down, because he furnishes Putin with an access to the Black Sea.
>>
File: Obongo atheist.jpg (391 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
Obongo atheist.jpg
391 KB, 3072x2048
>>56738544

It's not his job. All that shit you hear about Obongo being a covert Muslim is 100% on target.

Never forget Obongo was raised by an Indonesian Muslim stepfather.

Never forget he had three years of serious instruction at a Madrassa.

Never forget he's referred to himself as Muslim multiple times over the years.

He aims to bring down the West and strengthen Islam. Doing a mighty fine job of it too.

YES, Virginia, the President is a Muslim!
>>
>>56743549
Presumably, the muslim brotherhood wants Assad down, and they're advising Obongo.
>>
>>56738544
fuck obama seriously
>>
File: 1448416386000.gif (975 KB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
1448416386000.gif
975 KB, 400x257
>>56741124
This is what actually happened

>Jews wanted to fuck up the middle east to then destroy europe with the migrations
>As the ex general wesley clark said, shit was planned as far back as 1991
>They initially backed hillary because she was a woman
>people have been trained not to hate womyn so they would be more tolerant with her than with a white guy fucking up the middle east
>They probably did some research and found out she was not going to be enough
>So they chose a fucking nigger who is also african who was also a muslim whose fatherly figure was an EX KGB agent and he was part of a communist movement in indonesia
>People were taught to be tolerant and respectful of all this bullshit
>They even game him the nobel prize
>All obama has done to this day is to sing whatever he is told and get away scot free because he is a nigger
>if it was bush he would have been already impeached from office
>Hillary is actually one of them
>The reason she is in the lawsuit is because the US forces are having internal conflicts and one side doesnt want the US to be destroyed by jews and whoever else runs the world
>The war of the middle east can't end because without a conflict the US militarly would have to downsize itself
>Also the implications of the dollar not being backed by anything
>And Europe would have an excuse to send every single "refugee" back frustrating the jew plan of extermination
>>
File: oil.jpg (106 KB, 1131x582) Image search: [Google]
oil.jpg
106 KB, 1131x582
We've got to do something to get the price of oil back up.
>>
>>56743813
>All that shit you hear about Obongo being a covert Muslim is 100% on target.

Horseshit. This is kike slander motivated by Obama's pro-Palestianian Marxist academic attitude, and expressed compulsively by Christian Zionists. Except for the Iran deal, he is 100% a Jew puppet, right from his half-nigger Communist cradle.

The truth is that Obama is a puppet of your precious kikes and you are a Christian Zionist propagandist.
>>
File: lel.jpg (22 KB, 490x364) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
22 KB, 490x364
>>56738544
Is this shit for real? Why would Syria buy oil from people that are fucking up their country? Someone help me understand.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.