[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORWAY NO! Name of the year goes to...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Omslag_Islam.-Den-11.landeplage.png (853 KB, 586x863) Image search: [Google]
Omslag_Islam.-Den-11.landeplage.png
853 KB, 586x863
Norway's most read newspaper now gives out the prize " This year's name 2015".

Everyone can vote for the person they think should win. The current leader now is Hege Storhaug, she is a journalist , author and political activist who works as a leader of the Information Foundation "Human Rights Service" (HRS ).

She launched for not so long ago the book " Islam, the 11 plague" . She also has several other books on the subject.

This is the information about her at the voting site, and why she should win:
>"Because she fights for Norway and for the oppressed. She dare stand up against what threatens our democracy, something no one else in this country dare do."

>This makes SJW`s crazy

http://www.vg.no/spesial/2015/aaretsNavn/
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x366
>>56737975
So. . .

Can we vote for Anders Behring Breivik?
>>
>>56737975
I already voted for her and left a comment, some Nord bro messaged me over FB about it. Should be interesting
>>
>>56738365
Actually. . .

yes
>>
>>56738753
k let's raid this vote.
>>
>>56739042
i am in.

who to vote? breivik is funneh but will just make all our votes vanish and give her the win anyway. who is either /pol/ tier or totally neutral tier?

give us names Norway >>56737975
>>
>>56739983
>Anders Behring Breivik
nvm voting for breivik, since poll results are constantly revealed openly. even if he won´t win, that´s gonna piss of many people.

didn´t saw him in the list yet, so made an entry for him, vote it up
>>
and delted in seconds...

back to last plan
>>
>>56740479
You can see one more on the list, he is the leader of Pegida Norway. Max Hermansen
>>
she looks like the chick president from batle star galactica desu senpai
>>
>>56741079
there is no Max Hermansen

this poll is rigged as fuck, they constantly delete whatever they don´t wanna see.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.