[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1448227417587.jpg (193 KB, 521x917) Image search: [Google]
1448227417587.jpg
193 KB, 521x917
Can we stop this whole whites are going extinct myth.

There are about 230 million whites in America. Which around 500 million in europe/Russia and Latin America.

Only the shittiest whites mix with blacks in America and those people get whiter and whiter as more mixing occurs.

I know the Hollywood Jews push race mixing and all but don't take the bait or projection that whites are going to be an endangered species.

Jews are projecting that we are dying even though there are going to be 250-60 million whites in America by the next census. In reality Jews are the real ones dying. They mix the most and no one follows the faith anymore.
>>
>>56737187
Nope, logic and reason that is pro white is a Jewish plot
>>
>>56737583
All I'm saying is marry white or mestizo woman and have lots of babies but don't fret. We are the master race and actually control the world. Jews are scheming little rats that known they're inbred days are numbered.
>>
>>56737187
Nearly 90% white to less than 55% (arabs, jews, north africans mixed) in merely 50 years.

And demographic change only speeds up from here as boomers die and white fertility has plunged from here.
>>
>>56737187
>he thinks spics are white
>>
>>56737842
Don't let percentages fool you. There are just more of the rest. Whites have had steady growth and by the time we are 49% we will be close to 320 million strong here. I'm just saying we aren't going anywhere.

>>56737946
Mestizos are basically just meds.
>>
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 400x229
>>56737725
>>mestizo women

Jesus, no.

They're all short as fuck and implode into obesity when they hit 30. Bad set of genes to mix into, if you're gonna mix, mix it right you fucking race traitor piece of shit,
>>
>>56737187
>What are birth rates
>What are replacement rates
>What is made immigration
What are you trying to slide today, Shlomo?
>>
>>56738581
I'm partial because my girl is half German half Spaniard PRican.
>>
>>56737187
chart doesn't include SW Asians, north africans, and Indians. Which are distinct from Asians, whites, and africans.
>>
>>56738818
Ricans are a weird exception because they're a mix of almost every genetic base there is. A little bit nigger, a dash of indio, a bit of Spainard, some Irish in there for some fucking reason, a Polynesian sailor fathered your great-grandfather, ect.

They've been fucked throughout history into a pretty nice genetic pool.

They are not mestizos.

I'm partial because I used to fuck this fantastic looking Cubana, who was more indio than anything else.

but a fucking mesizo, fuck no.
>>
>>56739956
That's the way I see it. This girl is redpilled, smart as fuck, and gorgeous. But my red pilling had almost made me consider not continuing the relationship because we will certainly marry and have kids if it continues. She's fantastic but I worry about having non-white kids. Then again according to my 23 and me I have like 10% native american so I'm not pure anyways. Black hair and blue eyes tho.
>>
>>56737187
>Which around 500 million in europe/Russia and Latin America.
>Less than 10% of the global population
>Not dying out
>>
>>56737187
>Jews are projecting that we are dying even though there are going to be 250-60 million whites in America by the next census. In reality Jews are the real ones dying. They mix the most and no one follows the faith anymore.

Jew here, very true, I would be surprised if there would still be any "real" Jews left alive by century's end unless Israel somehow pulls through.
>>
There are a lot more Jews than we know of. Most Jews aren't counted because they don't openly identify as Jews but tell others that they are 'atheist'. People get shocked if I casually mention that a prominent Danish journalist or tv-host is Jewish.

It's part of the Jewish tactics. Hide your own Jewishness, pretend not to believe that you are part of the holy people and instead act the way you wish the Goyim would act.
So tons of Jews pretend to be degenerate atheists in order to make whites be it also.
>>
>>56740321
>Latin Americans
>white
>>
>>56737187
but you forget to note population sizes of whites RELATIVE to those of other races. do you not realize that the first principle of multiculturalism is conflict:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_multiculturalism#Diversity_and_social_trust

here is someone to state it more neatly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qUCBllqXpk
>>
>>56740706
Yeah but their kids (on the off chance they have any) won't be Jewish, just general misceginated riff-raff.
>>
>>56737187
>In reality Jews are the real ones dying. They mix the most and no one follows the faith anymore.
Are telling me they are holocausting themselves?
>>
File: Nuremberg_laws.jpg (2 MB, 3250x2278) Image search: [Google]
Nuremberg_laws.jpg
2 MB, 3250x2278
>>56740424
NOT FAST ENOUGH
>>
File: 1441569998651.jpg (159 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
1441569998651.jpg
159 KB, 740x493
It's simple math. There are roughly ~600 million whites in the ENTIRE WORLD.

Compare that to 6.5 BILLION non-whites.

Then we have the simple fact that white birth rates are not even close to sustain, let alone increase the population.

That being said, whites will never die out. I think it's more likely that there'll be so few left that they'll be gods, in the eyes of the non-white masses. Humans like aesthetically pleasing things, and let's face it - whites are easily the most attractive people. And people worship looks. The whites who don't betray their people will be richly rewarded in the future.

And by the way, whites like the one in my picture are even rarer, and they'll be the leaders of the future. Just look at them - genetics so rare you almost NEVER see blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin anymore. And I live in a mostly white town.
>>
>>56740998
Or you know, you could make a big deal out of Jewishness, nothing helps the Jewish elites more than a good dose of antisemitism.

Circle the wagons, point out how specially persecuted we are, emigrate to Israel and fuck other Jews, etc.

I'm not saying you should let the Jews off the hook but this Nuremburg type shit probably bought the Jewish race at least another 100 years.
>>
>>56740722
would you refute that there are whites in south africa too?
>>
>global minority
>under 18 minority in America
>soon to be a minority in every country in the world
>>
>>56739956
>they're a mix of everything
>they are not mestizos
You don't know enough to be critical of mestizos in general.
>>
>>56740284
You're not red pilled, you're just retarded if you think the point is racial purity. It's ok to impregnate a woman of another race. What isn't ok is getting keked and fucked over.
>>
>>56737187
>there times more
>there
Is this a new number?
>>
>>56737187
Yep this

Once again all of this fear about whites losing would vanish if all of us would just start having children instead of being greedy yuppies
>>
>>56737187
Lmao. The number non-hispanic whites in America is 200 million.

The number goes down every year. By 2050 they will be <50%

Stop being a mongoloid, they are dying out. I hope you're ready for Elysium but in real life
>>
>>56741121
Personally I don't want the jews to die. They're dicks and I don't trust them but they're smart and they're not violent. If the jews disappear we're all fucked. Like take the arabs, as semites they have all the jewish trickiness but none of the positives. If the jews get their own country, they might leave us in peace.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.