[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fuck have you faggots done to me? I almost just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: dear god5.jpg (29 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
dear god5.jpg
29 KB, 505x479
What's the fuck have you faggots done to me? I almost just said *niggers" in front of my boss and 3 coworkers.

We were talking Thanksgiving plans and my boss was just shooting the shit saying he'd have his wife make the turkey and he'd just get out of the way. I then jokingly responded "Ah, you're gonna sit down and watch those guys play football! Someone's gotta do it!"

The first half of the word "those" was already out of my mouth when my mind hit OVERRIDE and I realized I had "niggers" in the chamber. Some last second wire crossing and I got "guys" out instead.

Holy fuck I need to take a break from this site, or stop shitposting at work. Fuck that was close. My heart is still beating.

Like and subscribe to my fucking blog, faggots. I just wanted you guys to know I almost committed career Sudoku.
>>
>>56736268
Do you guys really let /pol/ take over your brain like this? Shouldn't your heart always beat? Why are you gay like this?
>>
File: 1447789120441.png (151 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447789120441.png
151 KB, 480x360
Not anglo so no problem.
>>
>tfw living in a country where nobody cares if you say niggers
>>
/k/ once made me sign in for the army for 6 month, i still hate them for this
>>
>>56736415
Yes, plenty of people here do. Try adding one of these retards on Faceburg.
>>
I've come pretty close to doing this as well. Do not show your power level.
>>
>>56736268
This is why I always think before I speak around normalfags.

I'm fucking mortified that I'll say some something wrong.
>>
I said "get off me you fucking nigger" or something to that effect once to my black friend because he was trying to get me in a headlock and my automatic reaction was to be as offensive as possible to get him to stop touching me because I'm secretly autistic as hell.

didn't go down well
>>
>>56736415
It happens

Memeing causes brain rewiring. As we're engaging in these activities for laughter it's a greater incentive.
>>
>>56736620
>>56736776
What? Why would you talk about these things outside of /pol/ unless you knew that your audience would agree? Do you guys seriously have autism? The things said here are often batshit insane
>>
>>56736938
This was pre-/pol/ for me I'm just retarded
>>
>>56736968
Do you not police your speech? You know that people decide what they do and don't say depending on who is listening right?
>>
Next time don't hold back OP. Play it off as an edgy joke instead of the result of the autistic nerd internet obsession that it is, and you can get instant cred as a fearless Chad/alpha type.
>>
>>56737002
I do not talk politics or religions outside my family or my friends. However, because of the manner I speak with my friends, a comment said in jest might come out that's way inappropriate for normies.

Like "That's gay" or "Nigga please".
>>
>>56736268
I wanted to make any thread about this exact same thing earlier today.

I was walking in the shops today with a friend, and saw a kid that looked a bit goofy. I said "fucking autist" out loud. Luckily only my friend heard. He was quite shocked. Fucking nigger.
>>
>>56736938

>black
>friend

Did you offer your boy pussy up to him thereafter as reparations, you fucking cūck?

>Not calling you a cùck for getting wrestlefucked by a black guy, I'm calling you one because you befriended a nigger tbqh
>>
File: problematic.jpg (20 KB, 186x306) Image search: [Google]
problematic.jpg
20 KB, 186x306
>>56736938
>having a black friend
You deserved it.
>>
>>56737221
>that's gay is innapropriate

Wow I do feel bad for you guys who don't live in New England.
>>
>>56736268
>he doesn't know /pol/ is satire
>>
>>56737002
>implying we're not all 100% serious

Get out you fucking casual.

>>56737282
Next time try out some old-timey words for your aboriginal Azanian neighbours like "houtkop" or "Bantu"
>>
>>56737437
That changes literally nothing. I said that under the assumption that almost all of you are serious.
>>
>>56736268
kek kill yourself my man
>>
>>56737437
Hahaha WTF I can't believe a Korean just said "houtkop" on 4chan. Have you been to SA? Where did you hear that word?
>>
>2003
> have black roommate
> literally every other word out of his mouth is nigger
> after a few months it starts to seep into my speech patterns
> accidentally call him and his friends nigger dozens of times
> they either look confused or laugh

It was a strange time in my life.
>>
>>56736268
Things I do at my bank job to my coworkers:
>Yell Allah Ackbar and pull an invisible chord from an invisible suicide belt when someone who is troublesome comes in
>Started a work place meme based on a quote from starship troopers, when anyone mentions Muslims someone shouts "I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!"
>When someone wants to withdrawal more than 500 or cash a big check and goes to the vault teller, the vault teller will ask "so how much does the Jew need?"

I don't know how else to redpill these people
>>
>>56737786
Kek right here

After all the isis videos use been watching I swear I sound exactly like one of them when I say Allahu Akbar
>>
>>56737221
>>56737372
There was this girl from high school I saw at the bar recently. Well she's a lesbian. She's actually hot, and her girlfriend is even hotter. Anyway, we're all just hanging out and I said "that's gay as fuck dude to my buddy" while these two are sitting right across the table from me. Literally no one batted an eye. After I was up getting a drink I realized the situation and thought to myself if they really cared. They didn't say or do anything, but I wonder if inside they were butthurt. I don't see why you would, I didn't mean it as "gay" I meant it as "undesirable". I've been using it like that for about half my life and I'm not changing because this wave of PC bullshit has taken over in the past 4 years. I still faggot and retard in public and give no fucks. No one here does.

Nigger might being going far though, if you aren't just around your friends.
>>
>>56736552
6 month? Is this how long Germans have to serve now?

Fucking joke!
>>
File: 1446839625352.jpg (49 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1446839625352.jpg
49 KB, 345x383
>>56736552
At least you're a man now
>pls strory
>>
>>56736552
Kek
What was it like? How many sandpeople were there?
>>
>>56738154
You dont have to serve at all faggot.
Its absolutly voluntary, after 6 month you can say if you want to go back to civil live or serve for another 3,5 years
>>
>>56737968
I didn't want to repetitive but the other thing that happens is
>some unexplainable difference in the settlements occurs
>someone will say "it was the Jews"
3 people have been reprimanded over our bank memes
>>
File: kekkles.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
kekkles.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>56738525
>>
>>56738248
>>56738268
Well, due to /k/ i wanted to shoot with funs, and since you have to wait like one year for one here i thought it would be good idear to sign in for the army for 6 month.
The reality is that we didn't shot much at all and mostly did logistical shit and long long marshes.

Still i made my driver license fortTrucks and also learned to ride horses, so i think the years was used well.

Also there wasn't that much Sandniggers, but the ones that was there was all bro tier
>>
I should get the fuck outta here right now, red pill side effects are hitting hard.

I'll be back /pol
>>
>>56737002

>unless you knew that your audience would agree?

The Reddit mindset in a nutshell.
>>
>>56738051
>being this torn up over hurting people's feelings

Gay.
>>
>>56738853
Best of luck Soufrican friend
>>
>>56738986
Who said I cared? I was just wondering if they actually get butthurt over it.
>>
>>56738770
Sounds like a good time desu senpai

I almost did the same because of /k/ but /pol/ saved me
>>
>>56736938

Was once chatting to a german girl in a pub. actually A) chatting to a girl and B) her chatting back is rare as fuck for me. Is started going on about Hitler. This too was before /pol/. I'm probably autistic too.
>>
>>56737372

It's fine to say pretty much anywhere in the west unless you're at uni or Starcùcks.
>>
>>56739140
>/pol/ saved me
How? Didn't want to die for Israel?
>>
>>56737002
In euro the PC culture gain less and less influence
I completely stoped my power level
>>
>>56739965
Hiding*
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>56736268
Mfw my boss is more racist than me
>>
File: 1400664387922.jpg (24 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1400664387922.jpg
24 KB, 435x419
>>56736268
i once almost said "fuck no, nigger" to my black friend. luckily he was busy raping someone, so he didn't hear. close call though
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.