[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here thought about creating a /pol/ approved political party?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: o-NAZI-facebook.jpg (660 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-NAZI-facebook.jpg
660 KB, 2000x1000
Anyone here thought about creating a /pol/ approved political party?
>>
File: 1428006180499.png (116 KB, 409x318) Image search: [Google]
1428006180499.png
116 KB, 409x318
We already have one.

Check em.
>>
>>56735389
I have the funds for it, seeing I'm a young small time businessman.
I have several of my m8s who I've redpilled over the years too, one of them who has protested with EDL.

But >>56735481 desu
>>
>>56735389
I'm actually working on one in USA right now. Just want to make a website, social media pages, see if it catches on.

I gave some random people at my university the info on it and they basically all agreed that the ideology would save our country.
>>
>>56736006
>Says it interests people
>Doesn't say what it actually is
>>
>>56736952
Didn't really feel like typing it all out if the thread was kill.

Basically /pol/

>stop immigration
>end affirmative action/legal discrimination
>end federal reserve and create national bank
>end department of education
>stop speculative banking, jewish stockmarket magic, and artificially low interest rates which have created all of the financial bubbles
>end carbon tax and allow drilling of oil in the USA (we actually have more oil bellow our feet than the entire middle east I believe)
>stop other nations from manipulating their currency which steals American jobs

Just a few things. Also work to restore state rights.
>>
>>56737490
Sounds /pol/ to me

What are your views on media? News/Meovies/TV etc
>>
>>56736006
>s-s-so guys, what if we all agree, that... guys, FUCK OBAMA and, like, free weed lmao
>dude, that would totally save our country, I hate niggers
>>
File: 5791597-large.jpg (112 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
5791597-large.jpg
112 KB, 618x416
>>56735481
Can't barrage m8
>>
>>56738308
That is a really tricky one because I want to defend the first amendment but the foreign control of our media is unreal. Maybe making it so that all news agencies must be owned by only American citizens and can receive no foreign investing/money? Could help. Also no foreigners working for American news. Dunno, any thoughts on this?
>>
>>56737490
>stop immigration
Good

>end affirmative action/legal discrimination
Good

>end federal reserve and create national bank
Fed bad. But I don't think a national bank would be much better desu.

>end department of education
Good. But I think they should still be around to collect data from states.

>stop speculative banking, jewish stockmarket magic, and artificially low interest rates which have created all of the financial bubbles
Speculation and stocks are fine. The problem is when the government bails them out. Capitalism, even under a shitty phony system like ours, is about profit and loss. They lost, they should not have been bailed out.

>end carbon tax and allow drilling of oil in the USA (we actually have more oil bellow our feet than the entire middle east I believe)
OPEC will always just flood the market with supply making it pointless to drill unless the price of oil is high. Maybe if we used a large tariff on imported oil or something this might be more feasible but then that is a distortion of the market I guess.

>stop other nations from manipulating their currency which steals American jobs
Good luck lmao. Also, we are the kings of currency manipulation by the way.
>>
>>56738747
>we are the kings of currency manipulation by the way

Believe me I know, the entire system is responsible for so many jobs going over seas. Ideally we would stop all of the borrowing and loaning money which would greatly hinder the currency manipulation.
>>
>>56737490
>end carbon tax
Fucking why....
>>
>>56739038
Why should we keep it? It makes everything that creates carbon emissions more expensive.
>>
>>56739038
http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/business/business-news/fresh-job-losses-teesside-steel-10360943

Combined with weak leaders & the EU it's really fucking over our industry here
>>
>>56739182
>It makes everything that creates carbon emissions more expensive.
That's the point shit-for-brains, massive mining tycoons can make a fuck load of money off selling extracted resources and have NO consequence for polluting the atmosphere if you get rid of carbon tax.
>>
>>56739458
Took 5 minutes of googling to find out that plant was shut down because of a bad steel market and declining steel prices
>>
File: WW Party.png (43 KB, 791x887) Image search: [Google]
WW Party.png
43 KB, 791x887
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.