[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you support a burqa ban, would you also ban this degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: japanflu432.jpg (57 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
japanflu432.jpg
57 KB, 432x324
If you support a burqa ban, would you also ban this degeneracy that goes on in Japan ? ( People wearing those surgical masks for no apparent reason ? )

inb4 muh germs
>>
>>56735317
it's so they don't infect people. very polite. Not like they're suddenly gonna fucking explode you slav
>>
>support to ban something that only happens in 1 country where its people are ok with it

what?
>>
>>56735317
They wear those so they dont get other people sick, or get sick. Ever see a picture of a train in Japan or China. Like sardines is a can.
>>
If I'm not mistaken, I think if you're sick you're required to wear a mask so that you don't spread pathogens. Pretty sensible considering how densely populated the country is.
>>
this is a custom i want americans to adopt.

i typically get 3 colds a year.
>>
>>56735317

they live in fucking asia dude

pollution, disease who name it, thoes are the worlds most populated and polluted areas
>>
Oh, I thought those masks were supposed to fill the same purpose as a paper bag with two holes cut into it
>>
>>56735317

I support the burqa ban because anything that repels fundamentalist Muslims from setting up shop in your country is a good thing. Asian immigrants (china/japan/india) aren't destructive enough to warrant such barriers.
>>
>>56735512
>>56735515
>>56735637
>>56735697
>>56735731
>>56735759
>>56735765
>>56735952
Weeaboos detected.
>>
>>56735317
>>56735512
UK already explained it but I also doubt they would refuse to take it of if asked to identify themselves (unlike certain groups of people).
>>
why would you care about something that happens in Japan?
i dont care if people want to wear masks, burqas, skulls or whatever as they stay in their countries.
>>
those ar cyute f AAAAA MMMMMMMMM
>>
>>56735317
I would let all those qts infect me.
>>
>>56735952

But Anon, what about freedom of religion?
>>
>>56737099
What about the laws of the country? I can't go around wearing a ski mask and go shopping or go into a bank.
>>
>>56737099
Literally designed for different christian denominations, culturally they are the same
As opposed to the diametrically opposite religions of lets say islam
E.g drinking alcohol, having more than one wife
>>
>>56736179
>wanting to limit the spread of infectious diseases in very densely populated areas
>weaboo

Come one now, Janez, no need to be a sperg. You can't judge the civilized world based on fucking Slovenia, of all places.
>>
>>56737637

Christianity takes some pretty odd forms in the US that we tolerate. Too be fair though, the Mormons and Amish are honorable people to some degree and genuinely peaceful.
>>
In America someone would probably get the cops called on him or her for wearing a mask like that.

"Officer I saw a man obscuring his identity in public by wearing a mask. I think he might be an Arab too!"

*17 police cars show up*
>>
>>56735317
>Japs wear masks when they are ill and consider it polite to not spread their illness to others
>Mudslimes wear burkas to conceal their faces

GEE I WONDER WHICH ONE OF THESE IS MORE OMINOUS
>>
>>56735317

Stop embarrassing my country, lad. That's one really stupid comparison and therefore I'll better call you cunt.
>>
>>56735317
How is this degenerate?
>>
File: 1410075564017.png (34 KB, 247x265) Image search: [Google]
1410075564017.png
34 KB, 247x265
It doesn't really matter if Japanese women wear burkas considering they all look the same already.
>>
File: 46888066.cached.jpg (77 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
46888066.cached.jpg
77 KB, 800x500
>>56737099

>But Anon, what about freedom of religion?

I'm increasingly convinced that "freedom of religion" as it is currently practiced is degenerative. Sure, the government shouldn't be allowed to force everybody into one religion or another, but there is no ethical justification for why "religious" practices known to be destructive cannot be banned.
>>
>>56738548
Your words hurt but are also kind of true.
All our women have nice bodies and hairy vaginas.
Your women range from small and hairy to obese and shaved.

You made me feel sick. 8/10 make me reply.
>>
File: common cold.jpg (58 KB, 566x670) Image search: [Google]
common cold.jpg
58 KB, 566x670
>>56735317
>Respect for the health of your fellow citizen
>Degenerate
Pick one faggot
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.