[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fucking cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
Every time I hear her speak, see her face, read her name, I wish she'd fucking drop dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFfREh7G3ck
>>
>hate someone
>watch their videos
>>
File: 1445222204476.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
1445222204476.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>56735181
Shes just bait/propaganda machine for jews. I don't hate her but the world that created her.
>>
>>56735181
More like "5 Tips For Being A Useful Idiot With No Self-Interest"
>>
>>56735181
>mtv news calling anything else propaganda
>>
File: nige.jpg (220 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
220 KB, 2197x1463
>lefties ruin literally everything: the video

They can't just fucking enjoy something can they
>>
File: 1444698465174.jpg (87 KB, 621x642) Image search: [Google]
1444698465174.jpg
87 KB, 621x642
>>56735181
>5 tips for being anally

Waaaat?
>>
>>56735181

cocky black women are the worst

so fucking loud mouthed and opinionated
>>
>>56735275
You don't understand. The more I watch her videos the more I ant to hate fuck her. I am going to hate fuck her so bad I am going to make her into a consertive women.
>>
>>56735181
>Thanksgiving
ITS A LIE NO FUN ALLOWED
>Christmas
ITS A LIE NO FUN ALLOWED
>Valentines Day
ITS A LIE NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
File: 553.jpg (117 KB, 876x719) Image search: [Google]
553.jpg
117 KB, 876x719
>>56735961
Yeah, they suck cause they know society will protect the fuck out of them

It's why you have to be a jew and earn tons of money. Money puts you over liberal faggotry. Money lets you punch a bitch in the mouth, call her a nigger, and have her apologize to you the next day
>>
Well, is it a lie /pol/?
>>
>>56735181
>5 tips to start hating niggers

ftfy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE0YmFqedhY

Does she have to be obnoxiously condescending and wrong in every video?
>>
>>56736258
Oh, and while I'm here - Who the fuck in their right mind would want to be an ally? You do all the work and get none of the credit.
>>
>>56736240

Who gives a shit about valentines day? Fucking con of the century
>>
>hey guys thanksgiving is bad because dead injuns.

Don't people know this already? This is the type of crap I'd come out with when I was an edgy 13-year-old. Why are blacks acting like this is some new discovery that has been hidden by racists and they're super educated for informing people about it?
>>
i like how equal parties in conflicts become 'victims'

like the incas didn't try to fight the conquistadors with 100,000+ soldiers, forming alliances with the spaniards for political gain in the region

no, they were naked simpletons conned into destruction by devious white masterminds

taking the victim narrative involves lowering yourself to the status of apes and cavemen
>>
>>56735275
it just started autoplaying on jewbook

immediately unfollowed the person who shared this bullshit but it still triggered me anon

hold me frenchie
>>
>>56736319
no shit most of what people assume to be true about thanksgiving is false, but really, today it's nothing more than a day to spend time with family and eat. just fucking leave it at that because nobody gives a fuck about the history of it except these libtards who insist on ruining anything based on its past regardless of what it has evolved into
>>
>>56736757
you summed up my thoughts on this 100% but it still triggers the shit out of me for the very reasons you mention.

it's like the niggers who post we wuz kings shit with wildly inaccurate claims, like the list of black inventors that went viral a while back. all of them were either debunked, half-truths, exaggerations, etc and the ones that were true were shitty ass inventions that nobody gives a flying fuck about
>>
File: fycultural-marxism.png (330 KB, 514x450) Image search: [Google]
fycultural-marxism.png
330 KB, 514x450
>>56735181
She needs to do her research. Cultural Marxism is literally killing us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRGCZqcBi5I&feature=youtu.be&t=4m41s
>>
>watching youtubers
underage b&
>>
>>56735181
These people are just fucking mad that they're living in an enlightened age brought forth by European conquest.

Without "Dem whitey's" and all their progression towards a more benevolent society the world would be a whole lot shittier.
>>
>>56735181
>MTV News

Didn't even watch the video. C'mon, OP... MTV has been shit since the last episode of Jackass aired. The fact that Laci Green has her own show on their channel should be the nail in the coffin that they're beyond saving and anything that comes out of their mouth is pure horseshit
>>
>>56735181
What's wrong OP? Did that video trigger you?
>>
>>56735181
fuck off snowflake. No one makes you watch her.
>>
>>56735181
ur not the only 1 senpai
>>
>>56735181
i like how everyone seems disgusted and or annoyed on how she ruined the the thanksgiving with sjw bullshit
>>
>>56735181

>Niggers
>Talking about thanksgiving

Howcome cultural appropriation is ok when they do it?

Did the USA even ship the coons over to pick cotton by that point?
>>
>>56735181
>90% likes
what the fuck? i thought this channel was supposed to be almost universally considered complete trash, even by normies.
>>
>>56735181
Whats this about

Im not clicking on what I suspect is BLM garbage
>>
literally who?
>>
>>56735593
NO CHARGE, THADDEUS. YOU HEAR ME?
>>
>>56735181
>niggers ever telling accurate history
>>
>>56735181

>Listening to niggers about history

We wuz kangs n sheeeit.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.