[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SATURN RETURN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 33
File: arise lucifer.jpg (16 KB, 380x235) Image search: [Google]
arise lucifer.jpg
16 KB, 380x235
What are your thoughts on the millennial generation becoming adults?
>>
>>56734973
It's theorised in 100 years everyone will be overweight. Everyone will be autistic and we probably won't be able to run a country in 500 years.
>>
>>56734973
My hope is they can grow up and move past their entitlement. I recognize this is a pipe dream, though.
>>
>>56734973
They will forge a liberal utopia.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 500x667
I want to die

I didn't want Obama to be president and WW3 is going to happen in my lifetime
>>
>>56735260
about that..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>56734973
This year's Saturn return happened for those born in 1985 right?
>>
>>56734973
Unicorns, temporary taxes that expire, and free lunches.
>>
Too busy studying to care.
>>
>>56734973
There is absolutely no way the next generation can create a sustainable world in the west. Education has not prepared them for it. If you knew how brain-dead retarded the people at my university are, it would drive you to the point of insanity.
>>
My thoughts is that males will become satanic super-soldiers and the females will revert to snarling beastwhores

>I hope
>>
>>56735414
Should be... is it the orbital duration of 29-30 years or the more commonly used 27?
>>
>>56734973

Non-millennials will think that the world is doomed but fail to realize that the adults back then when they became adults thought the exact same thing. Todays young adults are as entitled and idiotic as they were 50 years ago. Some things just don't change.
>>
>>56735349
Ah yes, the 'beautiful ones'

That's what we are

feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>56736130
They're worse dude

Today's youth are borderline satanic

They've been deliberately corrupted to justify depopulation
>>
>>56735565
the uberPC shit on universities is just the left wing equivalent of tea party crazy

don't put too much stock in it, it'll pass with time
>>
>>56734973
>>
File: black-cube-of-saturn.jpg (87 KB, 550x670) Image search: [Google]
black-cube-of-saturn.jpg
87 KB, 550x670
>>56736643
>>
>>56735121
yet all of that is today
your theories were just sped up by about 600 years
>>
>>56736511

I'm 48 years old and I've worked for 26 years in a bar. Since about 16 years I own one. I've met plenty of young adults over the years and if you'd present me with a group that consists of todays young adults and the young adults back then I only could tell them apart because of their clothing and maybe the slang they use. Young adults don't change in that regard and neither do the older folks. Always judging the young without remembering how naive they were back then.
>>
>>56737333

You just gave me hope from this insanity.
>>
File: 1414278138136.jpg (3 MB, 1576x2672) Image search: [Google]
1414278138136.jpg
3 MB, 1576x2672
>>56736748
>>
The world will be ruled by old rich Jews and the younger generations forced into slavery or paying for their boomer parents' retirement
>>
Bump, this is interesting.

Only we and those in charge know how close to the end of mankind we are.
>>
>>56736748
reminder that computers are evil occult devices and boycotting the internet is the only hope for mankind
>>
>>56740967
I'm a half jew myself, never had any insider connections but constantly fearing that I'm evil by nature and would be better off dead and in hell already
>>
File: kube.jpg (863 KB, 1600x813) Image search: [Google]
kube.jpg
863 KB, 1600x813
>>56736748
THERE IS BUT ONE CUBE!
>>
File: desktop.jpg (102 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
desktop.jpg
102 KB, 640x480
Have thou made thine pilgrimage?
>>
cube thread?
>>
File: 1448332403117.gif (45 KB, 50x28) Image search: [Google]
1448332403117.gif
45 KB, 50x28
>>56741843
Anyone wanna make an armed pilgrimage to "secure" the cube and our place of worship.
>>
>>56734973

it will be the last white generation
>>
File: wallpaper.png (120 KB, 2800x1400) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.png
120 KB, 2800x1400
THERE IS BUT ONE TRUE CUBE! CAST ALL HERETICS ASIDE BROTHERS!
>>
But which ones are the traits of milennials that can give us a solid insight of the future?

I say that not wanting to have children and the stupid idea that traveling is the best thing that could ever happen to your life are traits of them (well, us) that definitely are reshaping things.
>>
>>56742044
No, bloodshed is for the battlefields. Do not harm the sheep who cower under our blanket of enemy blood.

But I would love to go and see it personally.
>>
>>56742307
>>live in New York City
traveling is literally the best thing that could happen to me. I fucking hate this oppressive place. literally anywhere else in burgerland would be better
>>
>>56736908
>yet all of that is today
only in the US
>>
>>56736511

this

they love death

but if you asked them they would say no
>>
File: gta v legion square.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gta v legion square.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
What does /pol/ think about cubes?

Are they degenerate?
>>
>>56742455
I didn't ask to be mildly autistic. I was so before ever using a computer, watching TV or anything of the sort. I completely blame vaccines and food. I don't think it's genetic which is why I still want to have kids and raise them away from the urban environment
>>
>>56734973
Basically the millennials are the baby boomers beliefs and habits taken to extreme authoritarianism with even less thoughtful consideration as to why they think the way they do. It's not going to be good.

The situation at the universities are what the future will be once these idiots graduate and move into the work space.
>>
>>56742500
nah we're really all extremely afraid of death.
>>
>>56742584
>>implying /pol/ far right/fascism isn't just another version of millenial authoritarianism resulting from helplessness and wanting to be told what to do all the time
>>
>>56742407
I didn´t mean it like that. I lacked a more thorough explanation. Sorry about that.

I mean, they see it almost as a Philosophy. It´s THE answer for everything. Notice how they despise stable things? It´s just fucking ridiculous how each generation is the opposite of what the previous ones thought.
>>
>>56742786
that I agree, everyone on my kikebook is taking stupid lavish selfie-filled eurotrips (while ignoring the destruction of Europe)

I want to travel across the US and such, but also settle somewhere and work for life (if I can't manage to live off the land)
>>
>>56734973
"The Millennials" are a retarded age group that has been ill-defined, and contradictorially as well. There is no good consensus on its start or end dates, their general temperment, or values. The most widely accept definition for the group (their 'entitlement', already remarked on in this thread), has several huge issues: it's mostly pinnable on a chunk of Millennials (rich brats) who'd have such a trait regardless of birth year, it's arguably more pervasive in an even younger generation, and it is a symptom of the excesses and actions of an older generation. Also, it's supposed to be self-entitlement.

Take it from a guy in the generation that's actually rigged the world against the Millennials and everyone who came after them. It's my generation that coasted through life with ease and reaped the benefits of post-war economics. We're the ones who got great manufacturing jobs out of high school with no experience necessary, with wages high enough to buy into an affordable and sane real-estate market, capable of supporting a whole family on a single working man's salary. Then we tanked the economy repeatedly, created analyst groups, and changed HR practices so you need five years experience and two different college degrees to get an entry-level unpaid internship for a position dealing with technology that didn't even exist three years ago. Then we, as parents, bitch at you all the while, asking why you haven't found a great job like we did back when you could literally walk into a factory after graduation day and have your pick of positions.

No. It was my generation who had the world handed to them, and we imprinted our expectations and experience on our children, oblivious to how we were changing the world so those things could never come to pass. And you're the fucks who are going to have to pay for it once we bankrupt every social service, kicking and screaming (AND VOTING!) against modernization and sanity, until we finally kick the bucket.

Sorry
>>
>>56736379
It would appear so.
>>
Every generation is shit, you self-hating retards.
>>
>>56735349
It really is crazy to think that the current situation with the white race, Japanese, etc so closely mirrors these experiments.

I wonder if the current migrant situation will be enough to bring back some drive in the white race. Is the sudden implementation of competition and savagery into these stale and decadent societies enough to stir the beast that lurks within the white race? Or will we go quietly into the night without protest?

If I could do these experiments myself, I'd try adding a predator into the mix as the decline begins and see if that is enough to change the behavior of the mice/rats. If they still just languish and die off, then it would apparently be indicative of something in humans.
>>
>>56734973
same as gandhi's thoughts on western civilisation
>>
>>56744030
the only thing that would do a thing would be the destruction of the power grid.

electricity was a mistake
>>
>>56744030
>Is the sudden implementation of competition and savagery into these stale and decadent societies enough to stir the beast that lurks within the white race?
I dont think so. The major reason why we (western civilisation) dont have children is a simple COST/BENEFIT analysis.

The costs of raising a family properly are just too high and most people cant afford it. BTW, the costs are high because of limited resources (don't believe liberal idiots who claim there is enough for everybody).

Savagary could work, but only if its main purpose was to kill huge parts of the population and free up resources.
>>
>>56744488
I think you're right, the general malaise that seems to affect the white race looks nearly impossible to reverse. It doesn't help either that in addition to the high cost of children, stuff like divorce rape makes it a lose lose for men intelligent enough to consider their options in life.
>>
File: moonman.jpg (27 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
27 KB, 517x800
>>56734973
it would be great if the millenial generation would ever fucking become adults

t. millenial
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 276x182
>>56745336
there is one solution though..
>>
>>56734973
>What are your thoughts on the millennial generation becoming adults?

never too late for an abortion.
>>
>>56744030
Not with humans, no. The White Race, especially in America, is heavily liberal and supports Race Mixing. They literally want to kill off their own race.

The predator is ALREADY introduced, but instead of fight it, we join them and become the very thing that kills us.
>>
>>56745336
Everything is reversible by war. War is the equalizer, the purifier, the water to cleanse the land of rot.

The problem, is that the world has become degenerate, but the larger it becomes, the harder it falls. WW1 was simply a slight drop before WW2, after WW2, the nuclear family came about and thus a golden age in culture, hence the 60s and 70s. Now, ever since the 80s, the world has become rotten, and war will soon break out again. The trouble in the East is simply the slight drop before WW3 begins and the world is cleansed once more.

Do not worry brothers. Many will die in WW3, but in the short term, it doesn't matter who wins, we will enter our golden age, just like we did have WW2. The problem, is the long term. We would be better off for LONGER if the Nazis won. Hopefully, Russia wins the oncoming war and we are reforged into a nationalist, pure, golden society.
>>
>>56742786
>they hate stable things

They want to experiment and eventually destroy civilization

Who said the slippery slope wasn't real?
>>
File: 1491325135.png (176 KB, 312x369) Image search: [Google]
1491325135.png
176 KB, 312x369
Millennials are all entitled little brats who should be served to the Lord Yahweh to sustain the life force of the universe.
>>
>>56746520
>>gnostic
>>thinks God is evil

you already are deceived
>>
>>56746944
Hinduism preceded Semitic religion and its Egyptian predecessors and they believe God is evil

>Kali Yuga
>>
Who in for Saturn Return soon then?

What can I expect?
>>
>>56747520
then why is most of modern media (think Matrix, and plot of most fantasy/scifi video games) all about being the cool edgy rebel against the big bad evil God? And promoting multiple gods and/or the self as god instead?

you fell for it
>>
>>56747691
None of that happened and monotheistic religion is evil because it worships El

Most religions beforehand worshipped multiple gods
>>
>>56734973
They're turning 18, they sure as hell aren't becoming adults
>>
>>56747691
I mean the fucking UN loves Hinduism and promotes it over Christianity. They literally want to get people to stop eating meat and become weakling cowkeks. And they're the face of the new world order.

the shit you're believing in here was brought into fashion by evil people like Blavatsky and Crowley
>>
>>56737333
I wish I had a father
>>
>>56747847
>multiple

THIS TO INFINITY.
>>
can someone on pol redpill me on the cult of saturn?
>>
File: outside CERN.png (298 KB, 529x364) Image search: [Google]
outside CERN.png
298 KB, 529x364
>>56747861
As far as I can tell, Kali Yuga is the first eschatology

Unless there's one preceding Hinduism

Wonder what this is like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oChedPBBdhE

>yfw Jews are Hindus
>>
>>56734973
As a millennial, it scares the hell out of me.
>>
>>56748186
this is basically true, both Jews and Nazis were. Because "hinduism" is the religion of the sons of Cain and Ham etc... the religion of Babylon

it has no bearing on the fact that Jesus (the real one, not the fake one you see in graven images) is the way , truth and life
>>
>>56748097
Someone else can, but basically, Judaism originated from worshipping the Greek Titan Cronos (The Romans' Saturn) as El/Yahweh, who has since become the most worshipped God in history.

Saturn = Satan

And much much more
>>
File: 1448328846819.png (413 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1448328846819.png
413 KB, 600x452
Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
>>
>give us the shitiest education in the history of the world
>not only is it useless, but also practically irrelvent by the time we even get out
>forced standardization across the entire country, ignoring every factor imaginable
>lied to and pumped full of expectations since we could understand words
>actually understand what could be done with technology if old fuckers would learn how to use a computer

If anything, we were just failed. Everyone failed us, and yet everyone also expects us to just magically recover with no assistance while also being the first ones to be permanently raped by globalization.

>go to college kids, even if tuition is now 8x+ what it used to be back when I did it relative to inflation!
>why aren't you buying houses?
>why aren't you buying cars?
>hurr fucking durr you'll still pay my retirement, right?

The only thing that will be more satisfying than watching old fuckers lose their social security overnight will be also watching us, a generation that will be filled with scorn, kick them out into the streets to rot like they let us.

And this is assuming society doesn't completely collapse from our non-involvement relative to other generations. We don't care because you don't care. Absolutely none of us will care when real hard times hit because many of us already have lived every moment past 18 in infinite fear of homelessness, starvation, or eternal debt with little chance to move up in a society that literally takes shits on younger people.
>>
>>56748392
Both Christianity and Islam stem from Judaism, of course

As do all subsequent sects in Western history
>>
>>56735414
Tfw I'm 1985.
>>
>>56748414
YAPPARI

I can feel myself becoming more and more powerful each and every day

I have become so amazing in everything I do I can't control this true form
>>
>>56748528
fuck... isnt christianity the only way though? am i just being tricked by all sides
>>
>>56748392
this theory is 99% truth, 1% lie. Yes kaballists worship "yaweh" but it's a bastardized mockery of the real God of Abraham. And real christianity as laid out in the Bible is the exact opposite of the gnostic bullshit (the religion of people like Simon Magus). I went through your phase too, it's a deception. Satan wants you to think God is a murder who abuses and eats his children. Cronus/Saturn is the luciferian's depiction of GOD AS THE VILLAIN. They also like to say Jesus was just a Jester/joke/clown.

Don't believe the hype

that 1% lie is what makes the difference between death and eternal life.
>>
File: 1425720043363.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1425720043363.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>56734973
Is it normal to feel like the chosen 1?? Cause if so, then nevermind.
>>
Darth vader is the perfect example of how the media programs you to think like a gnostic.

Big bad scary black masked dude is your father, and the son (lucifer/Luke) ends up killing the father. They want you to think the Father is the villain.

Meanwhile Yoda is based on Mephistopheles from Faust. That's the real demon , the "good guy"
>>
>>56748335
>>56748186

In Kabbalah, if you are to traverse the middle the middle column you are to mirror the Left and Right.
Yahaew is Small Face anyways(if Christ didn't take over this universe ) it does not matter. Vast Face, the Aur or Crown is a different story.. Age of the victorious Son. Even if "God" was evil you would still have to attempt to deal with Him, for if you hate God then you are traversing the Angels of Destruction as you cannot enter Aur with the Ego and you will liken yourself to Samael... In a way.

>>56748712
You're incorrect, Tiferet is Yahaew, the active principle is the lesser throne of small face and is the God of Israel. The Aur of AIN SOPH is more likely to be "worshipped " by kabbalists.
>>
>>56749045
always do the opposite of what Jews say.

that whole duality/you must be neutral at all times is a deception. It's literally the basis shit like the Frankfurt school and moral relativism
>>
>>56748699
Yes you're being tricked into worshipping Satan along with billions of others

Best plot twist ever, until you start thinking about the possibility that he's real
>>
>>56749220
Too bad this philosophy of Kabbalah isn't accepted by orthodox kabbalists. Most of them follow Luria.
It's actually the path of the extremes, because to understand balance you must first understand the imbalance.
Jews are right column philosophy.
>>
>>56742559

Fuck, you really are autistic
>>
>>56748968
Your interpretation of popular media amuses me.

Still, I prefer this to the Nazi allegory
>>
>>56749350
yet I'm the only one in this thread who isn't latching onto the deceptive Gnostic bandwagon to be cool and edgy and rebel against God
>>
>>56734973
>>56734973

why do you think the world has been allowed to degrade this far?

God i hate my Generation (1996)

At least a have my redpilled friends and we all come from money so its not too bad
>>
>>56734973

>generalizing an entire generation.

They're not all beiber toting Liberal faggots. The ones that are sensible will find a way to run things.

Corporations run by liberals who pay every employee $200,00/year will fail and make room for those who know what the fuck they are doing.
>>
>>56749481
The term "Gnostics" should he dropped. Valentinus(a man who competed against orthhdox Christianity and somewhat, almost won) he believed the demuirgos (supposed "evil creator god" even though Plato never assumed morality ) was nessecary.
>>
>>56735506

The only appropriate response.
>>
>>56748699
If it makes you feel better, Hinduism is the only 'way.'

Jesus went north and discovered Buddhism and incorporated it into his teachings. The Golden Rule comes straight from it.
>>
>>56749586
>it'll be alright

NA M8 IT'S FUCKED

FUCKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
File: 128620.jpg (49 KB, 320x290) Image search: [Google]
128620.jpg
49 KB, 320x290
>>56734973
>>56735121
>>56735232
>>56735260
>>56735346
>>56735880
>>56736130
>>56736379

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for
authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer
rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents,
chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their
legs, and are tyrants over their teachers."

-Socrates, 400 BC
>>
>>56745652
White males still have conservative values as a whole. If we have a bad enough collapse maybe the white male can save his race. Women will change ideologies on a whim, so they won't be a problem if shit actually hits the fan they will easily accept the logic of conservative ideals, if only for self preservation, just need to ensure this matriachy shit never returns.
>>
>>56734973
Kids nowadays start watching porn on the web at 8 or so, and start caming themselves nude a couple years later or so, mutual masturbation and oral sex soon follows, and they're fucking by 12 or 13.

If the trend continues, when millenials start popping out kids we're going to see another few decades like the 60's and 70's in terms of attitude towards pedo shit, in that your kids are going to have their colons full of dick by the time they leave 3rd grade.
>>
>>56749625
new age Blavatsky kek detected
go back to your demon possession yoga twerking
>>
It's really up to us how we come out of the hard struggles to come.

Do we doom the west with following Socialism and SJWs to societies collapse or do we recognize the unintended consequences and reverse the tide?

One outcome I wouldn't mind is to keep this shit afloat long enough for pockets of liberty communities to form from free state projects, seasteading and special economic zones. That way as everything collapses we can show a practical alternative to the central planner/socialist "solutions".
>>
and don't forget to take your poo to the loo
>>
>>56750134
m8 the world wide web IS global socialism.

we lost, we are in the new world order right fucking now becuase we can communicate via the modern tower of babel
>>
With the generation thing, it's supposed to be the age of the individual. Everybody wants to be somebody. Its great but people are trying to do it anyway possible, such as breaking taboos just "because". Doesn't matter much to me anyways, there will be either a STRONG reactionary movement or we will find a balance.

I doubt the divine power will allow a totally left/kek world, floods everywhere!
>>
By the way, global depopulation is the way to discover 'God.' They'll most likely synchronize it with CERN activity when they open up the void.

It's not about sustainability or even racial extinction.
>>
>>56749852
source
>>
File: 1441678553046.jpg (181 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
1441678553046.jpg
181 KB, 940x529
>>56734973
>SATURN RETURN
this
>>56736748
>>56740889
>>56741976
https://youtu.be/nIlul8poPcY

https://youtu.be/pAkJNyl1gZI

https://youtu.be/5sgzbkfY-0I
>>
>>56750261
>reactionary movement
>>on the internet and computer

the only effective reactionary movement would be an anti-industrial anti-technology movement

otherwise everyone regardless of opinion will be wasting thier lives away in front of flashing mind control devices like me and you
>>
>>56750099
I don't know who that is.

I just Hinduism's pretty cool in preaching moral codes whilst accepting the mystery of life
>>
File: 1447845321966.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
1447845321966.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
>>56747980
>>
Gen Z is the last generation.
>>
>>56750496
have fun circling the golden calf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYEiNatl5hA
>>
>>56747601
The first Saturn return is when you begin to acquire wisdom and start treating the world as it is, not what your flawed youthful maps and ideals would have it be. You realize things can be shitty and that it's completely okay.
>>
>>56750398
True in a way.
I'm learning carpentry though and going to college.
I come from a wealthy white family, so I got time to do almost anything.
Trying to buy land so I can use my skills to sustain myself away from... This. Almost specifically 4chan.
Marry my nice white girlfriend and have many white children's.

I know I emphasized the white thing a lot, but in some philosophies of religion the white race supposedly ASCENDED from the underworld, while the other races DESCENDED from the higher worlds. So , races should stick together and unify amongst themselves. Make ammends for their collective mistakes.

Whites are supposedly children of the demiurgos too.
>>
Have you worshipped your cube today /pol/?
>>
please God help us
>>
>>56734973
>What are your thoughts on the millennial generation becoming adults?

That this particular generation won't be adults for atleast another ten to 15 years.
>>
>>56750808
I'm half jew and half white so I don't deserve to exist let alone reproduce. I hate other Jews and am fine with whites but I know I don't deserve their respect either

I'll put my trust in the bible
>>
>>56750364

Pretty sure Plato quoted Socrates on this in the Republic. But Plato felt this way about Kids too, so he might have just said it himself.

Socrates never wrote down his teachings. He wasn't an author of any books.
>>
File: GeorgeHarrison-Avedon.jpg (33 KB, 336x400) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeHarrison-Avedon.jpg
33 KB, 336x400
>>56749625
Pray in loo.
>>
and to make matters worse I'm an electrical engineer who programs and designs integrated circuits. Now I have to face the guilt of my passsion and profession I guess because It's worthless after all
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n1045e81PF1qafrh6.gif (1008 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1045e81PF1qafrh6.gif
1008 KB, 245x200
>>56734973
>Work with a 23 year old
>She has a daughter
>The father of child is a meth addict and has nothing to do with her
>Coworker deliberately teaches her to say words wrong because "it's cute"
>Pawns off her kid to parents to go drinking and partying
>Hopes that her daughter ends up gay
>Surrounds her daughter with homosexuals and deviants
>MFW

I'm 27 and I wonder if there is a society on this planet within my age range that more or less hold more traditional values. Everything about America seems so fucked up and wrong now.
>>
Hey /pol/

I just realized

>long-term economic depression
>hordes of third-worlders in Europe
>Western ideals out the window with current generations

Is this what you mean when things will be BAD?
>>
File: antforants.png (820 B, 35x29) Image search: [Google]
antforants.png
820 B, 35x29
>>56742044
nice pic mate
>>
>>56750986
Well Chirst brought "Israel" too the masses, so in technicality you're cool bro. Christ is the reedemer, he brought the Mother (the whole of Israel) to the gentiles. We are all welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven. There's nothing to worry about, Age of the individual and the victiorius son, you're supposed to mess up, youre supposed to go to the extremes to find answers.

Reproduce all you want, just make sure you raise your children as like Socratic Guardians of Platos Republic, but remember, a son can never be taught by his Father, for he will turn against him, Confucius and Freud would be a good place to look as to why this is.
>>
File: 1443195747909.jpg (117 KB, 620x811) Image search: [Google]
1443195747909.jpg
117 KB, 620x811
>>56749852
>and are tyrants over their teachers.
Never had a better time to post this.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=581_1446436696
>>
>>56749625
Hinduism is degenerate. It is Vedism polluted with Dravidian elements.
>>
WILL THE FUTURE BE WORSE OR BETTER THAN THE NOW?
>>
>>56751907
What kind of question is that?
The bad hasn't even reached a climax yet, things are just getting warmed up.
>>
>>56734973
It's a real crapshoot dude. The future always is, and it's scary. The thing is now we're not anchored down by religion or philosophy, it's American consumer culture. Whether we can rise above our baser human condition is anybody's guess.
>>
>>56752037
>What kind of question is that?
A VERY ONE!
>>
File: UN prayer room.png (501 KB, 678x517) Image search: [Google]
UN prayer room.png
501 KB, 678x517
Post cubes.

Do you think cult-worship will become more common and the future of mankind is a reversion to a primitive tribal state?
>>
>>56752367
yes, look at memes
>>
>>56751907
>>56752116
Fuck, I'm sleep-deprived too

You just killed me anon

In answer to your question, it will be BAD
>>
>>56752367
Isn't that a rectangle?
>>
>>56734973
>becoming adults
hahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>56752470
CUBOID
>>
>>56736748
black cube of saturn mixes into...

...keks for baal be nuts

ilerminaty confirmed
>>
>>56752734
You're a bit late derailing the thread, we're way ahead of you

Anyway, a SIGNIFICANT EVENT will happen soon and we will see the fruition of the 21st century's problems
>>
>>56749852
But at least the children back then didn't have much say over how the world is run until they were older and had a better understanding. Now everyone is the millennials' bitches including universities. Kids have always been mindless with a weak understanding of the real world but they've never had this much control before. Powerful people are losing jobs because a bunch of sensitive teenagers scream "RAYCISS" at them on social media.
>>
File: why would you do that.png (704 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
why would you do that.png
704 KB, 500x653
>>56752636
>>
>>56753115
The screaming teenagers are Jew pawns.

They'll be the ones inheriting the Earth
>>
File: 1432600382017.png (108 KB, 1216x1022) Image search: [Google]
1432600382017.png
108 KB, 1216x1022
>>56747797
>>56747861
>oh no! du ebul poo-in-loos are gunna oberthrow yeshua's chosen dog-fearing aberigans! :DDD YHWH told me all about du noo wurld order! :DDD
>>
>>56753135
ASK UN, THEY LITERALLY WORSHIP THE SATAN
>>
>>56753252
wOw faGGoT yOu sUrE conVINceD me WiTh yoUR HoT OpiNiOnS i wANt to HaVE sEX wiTH yOu NoW
>>
Its interesting how Saturn is being related to Satan.
Saturn is the reaper, better said as Samael.
Samael rules I believe, 3rd most inner layer of hell.

He is not "Satan".
>>
>>56753670
Yes he is
>>
File: horrified child.png (131 KB, 306x286) Image search: [Google]
horrified child.png
131 KB, 306x286
>>56753611
Breathe anon, breathe
>>
>>56753771
No, he is not.
You are relating the Cube to Saturn, when the druids used the Cube as a representation of what Caesar called their Ares.
The square was also used for Ptah in the Egyptian religion, at least for the temples architecture during that cults reign.
>>
>>56753942
So, if anything he's Mars.
Which is completely ridiculous to even assume since the Sun controls the celestial beings that are "planets" in this specific solar system.
If anything, the sun, the logos of this solar system is in your definition "Satan"
>>
Just when I thought three years of claustrophobic dread couldn't get any worse
>>
>>56753771
Oh god I just looked up what the fuck this spawns from, you need to get into the actual Occult and stop believing what idiots say the "illuminati" believes in. Holy shit.
>>
So /pol/

Have you noticed it yet?

Everyone's starting to turn a little crazy
>>
>>56754488
I don't know about the Occult

Teach me, anon

Is it all just Ein Sof and impure forces?
>>
File: 1378958335127.jpg (413 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1378958335127.jpg
413 KB, 1024x768
i'm just here for the dank cube memes
>>
File: sunvenusmercmoon.png (308 KB, 585x752) Image search: [Google]
sunvenusmercmoon.png
308 KB, 585x752
>>56754070
>>
File: saturnmars.png (352 KB, 580x735) Image search: [Google]
saturnmars.png
352 KB, 580x735
>>56753942
>>
>>56754726
>teach me occult

Bro I'd loveee too do that but I haven't even been accepted into groups like Ordo Templi Orientis yet and I don't find myself ready enough to even attempt it . It's a journey you start off by yourself, you learn through intuition read Manly P Halls Secret Teachings of ages,(very, very VERY beginner book) try to enter the mindset of traditions he records(take it with a grain of salt and slowly don't want you going schizoid) then pick a mystic religion to study.

A lot of people go far Taoism, simplified Kabbalah in a way, although that's playing it off as something inferior. Neidan or internal alchemy is a good way to get yourself centered and dare I say "magically capable" of understanding yourself.

Kabbalah is connected to Christianity and Judaism, more or less Islam but their mysticism is called Sufism.... If you like dancning Sufism is the way to go all three of those traditions center around Divine names of God, or the aspects of God. , (another plus, orthodox Muslims generally hate sufis)

Kabbalah centers around sephiroth, or spheres of creation, the Left and right are imbalances (think of politics, the U.S.A's democrats and republicans are great examples of those two extremes) and the Moderate (or center balance) is a reflection of the two extremes. That's where you want to be , well where I want to be. You can go left, right middle, it's your choice. people are unconsciously comittinf themselves to these "¡paths" it's best to know where you are going.
>>
>>56751667
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=581_1446436696

>black lives matter

No they don't.
>>
>>56755170
>>56755170
See my post about not being that intelligent with the Kabbalah or occult.
I can read the cursive slightly, what tradition is it from? Luria, hermetic, etc?
>>
File: TheArtofTalismanicMagic.png (112 KB, 494x735) Image search: [Google]
TheArtofTalismanicMagic.png
112 KB, 494x735
>>56755973
>>
>>56753611
entoma pls calm down
>>
>>56756162
What page is this?
I'm going to read the whole thing now but I want to read this specific section first.
>>
>>56757342
Whoops never mind, thank you though anon. This will help greatly with my personal understanding. >>56756162
>>
>>56747980
So do I, anon.

I'm 40. I'm somewhat successful. There's never a single day that I don't wonder how much of a better man I'd be if I had a father. A Man to teach me How To Be A Man.

I wish...I just wish.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 312x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 312x499
>>56755973
>>56755715
>>56754726
http://illuminatiorderoto.com/resources/DuQuette-Chicken-Qabalah.pdf

The best, easiest, funniest, most informative book on Qabalah in print today. Written by 33rd Degree OTO Lon Mili DuQuette. It will change your life and you will never look at the world the same again.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.