[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Journalists. Pol is a board of peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Those individuals do not represent the majority of Pol. We are just a board of peace.
>>
Pol teaches peace and compassion.
The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of pol.

#notinmyname
#boardofpeace
>>
Depends on your definition of the word peace.

I go by the NOD one personally.
>>
File: 1418392862002.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1418392862002.png
286 KB, 500x497
>>56734644

#NotAllChanners
#StopAntichanism

Chan Lives Matter
>>
File: Father Nishimora.jpg (145 KB, 640x692) Image search: [Google]
Father Nishimora.jpg
145 KB, 640x692
>>56734644

This is true. Think how foolish this journalist is to say that a board dedicated to hating nonwhites could exist on a site owned by a nonwhite.
>>
#NotAllAnons
>>
NYpost, next time please think of the women and children here before you write such a hateful article.
>>
#justice4saigamarine #notall/pol/acks
#garrisonfans4peace
>>
>>56734996
#CLM
>>
>>56735046
#IRideWith4Chan
>>
No real 4channer would think and do such heinous acts.

We are the real victims here.
>>
It hurts to be so misunderstood ;_;
>>
File: illegal aug 2015.png (251 KB, 493x361) Image search: [Google]
illegal aug 2015.png
251 KB, 493x361
The poor illegal immigrant children....please remember the poor children
>>
/pol/ has always been satire though.
>>
We're not anonymous. We are undocumented posters.
>>
>>56734644
#notallanons
>>
File: obama_kfc.png (96 KB, 165x245) Image search: [Google]
obama_kfc.png
96 KB, 165x245
Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga.
I'm 200% nigga.
>>
>>56734644
#ThreadPostsMatter
>>
>>56735043
This just shows how important it is for us to fight against hatred and bigotry against us.

No one can see this and still tell me that we don't have reason to be concerned.

It's 2015.
>>
#DinduNuffin
#NotAllAnons
>>
/pol/ is a board of immigrants and refugees escaping the persecution inflicted on them by social media
>>
#Threadbumpsmatter
>>
A few assholes dont represent this entire board or website. Please do not stereotype us any further or we will expose your prejudice to the world.

#NotMyPosts
>>
/pol/ is a website where individuals from all across the world can discuss international news and politics in a peaceful, approachable manner. To consider all of us as monsters based on the regrettable actions of a few is harsh and unjustified. All we wish to do is spread the word of joot (PBUH)
>>
>>56734644

#moderatehatespeech
>>
>>56734644

#illshitpostwithyou
>>
>>56737926
>individuals from all across the world can discuss international news and politics

>mfw you realise this actually true. I probably talk to more nationalities every day on /pol/ than 99% of SJWs do.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.