[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this man is a little bitch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: cuckold.jpg (426 KB, 2048x1733) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.jpg
426 KB, 2048x1733
his plane gets bombed out of the sky. pilots harassed and helicopter aid team bombed. and all he does is basically the slavic version of deep concern

putin is a fucking coward
>>
>>56734479
Look who's talking.
>>
>>56734479
Trump will finish him.

Patton's ghost approves
>>
Just like West did nothing when Russia shot down MH17.
>>
>destroys Turkey's aid convoys as soon as they cross into Syria
>pussy

WEW LAD
>>
Putin has had Tupolev bombers fly over British airspace a few times in the last year - and each time they have been chased off by fighters.

I'm actually a little worried that the Russian bear is stirring. We need to build ties with Russia, make it a friend, whether it wants to be or not. Its the only way forward.
>>
Wait and see mate, this just gave him excuse to sell weapons to Kurdish so that they will rip Turkey to pieces.
He just doesn't want to get his hands dirty for now
>>
>>56734675
Please, negger. Russia is going to get balkanized whether you russiaboos like it or not.
>>
>>56734541
>>56734592
>>56734675
>>56734686
>>56734789
>>56734832
shills are here
>>
File: 1448474505346.jpg (27 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1448474505346.jpg
27 KB, 243x207
>>56734479
ayy i won't fuck russian women this summer. he punished us so badly, so sad so harsh :'(
>>
>>56734789
this

we need to distance ourselves from america before they fall and take us with them
>>
>>56734866
Yeah no, White Russians are majority in pretty much every region in Russia (even the ones in Siberia), except in shitholes like Chechnya and Tatarstan. They will never support Balkanization.
>>
>>56734984
I actually mean that w should be friends with both, but make it almost impossible for Russia to get so pissed off. We need to trade with them more.Do joint operations with their military. Make it so that we rely on one another, that way russia will chill the fuck out and stop being so defensive.
>>
>>56734686
That revenge on civilian was an African move
>>
>>56735144
Russians are also in former soviet countries.

You need to face facts Ausbro, we USA now.
>>
>>56734942
Not a shill, I just think you folks are lower than even Poo-In-Loo-Sanjay 2 b h pham
>>
>>56735144
>Tatarstan
b-but tatarstan is one of the best region in russia
>>
>>56734866
In 2465, when Russia is balkanized
>>
>>56734479
You're a little bitch Australia.
>>
>>56734479
>the slavic version of deep concern
Kek, he clearly said that Turkey is ISIS ally.
Is that deep concern?
Also, antiaircraft missles well be in Syria soon.
>>
>>56735322
Trump's second term, by the latest.
>>
>>56735463
fuck up putin you got cu cked
>>
>>56734479
Yeah I know im pretty dissapointed. Was hoping for WW3 desu family
>>
>>56735556
>Australia
>Call somebody cucкed
TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>>56735304
american pedophile faggot
>>
File: 1448445993024.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448445993024.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>56734479
you fucking moron, ww3 sounds like a good idea in you're call of duty fuck head mind but there is no country on the planet that wants to start that shit.
>>
he's our bitch
>>
>>56734479
Can't start WW3 over a downed plane.

I used to enjoy Australia shitposts, lately Canadians have been bringing the bantz.

STEP IT UP YA SHIT CUNT
>>
>>56735724
Ohhhh...... Somebody sounds assblasted. You are King /C/ucks, you can't even defend your homes because your faggot PM outlawed anything that resembles a skurry babby killing salt rifle, you massive faggot who is a result of prisoners inbreeding with whores.
>>
Dude, it's been like 2 days. Take a chill pill.
>>
How to know that most westerners are retarded:

The symptom of instant gratification is so bad, that people expect decisive answers within 24 hours of an event such as the one we recently witnessed.

To not even mention in greater detail that Russia is kekolded the fuck out of the Anglo-Zionists in Syria, including Turkey, they sure have many more plans which they will simply continue carrying out ,as they always intended.
>>
>>56735236
it would have been if the "aid" was actually going to civilians
it was probably actually supplies for ISIS and rebels
>>
>>56735235

>We need to be bottom-bitch to JewSA and Russia.

No.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (24 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
24 KB, 471x312
>>56736074
>>56735786

> ausfags on suicide watch
>>
>>56735651
lel at least my country didnt get ass ravaged by a shit skin nation

>>56736074
>this coming from a man that lives in the epi center of modern day cu.ckoldry
>>
File: Putin-alpha-Tsar-emperor.jpg (63 KB, 483x604) Image search: [Google]
Putin-alpha-Tsar-emperor.jpg
63 KB, 483x604
>>56734479

Putin is not like some western leader, or some animal Islamic pig.

The thing about Putin though is that he is old school KGB.

He wont make tough speeches like Obama every day that are nice, but dont have any action.

He wont state his plan.

He wont smart talk endlessly for months.

What will happen is that in a couple of months, or a year, the fire from Mount Olympus itself will rain down on his enemies. And they will die.

Payback, and revenge to him is logical. Not emotional. And it will come when he is ready.

But it will come.
>>
>>56734479
if you say so, sheep fucker.
>>
>>56735747
Except for the people that realize it needs to happen to move forward. I'm so fucking sick of just waiting for other people to decide when I get nuked, just fucking do it and get it over with already.
>>
>>56736418
>i dont feel like fighting you today
>i swear ill bash you a different day
>i swear

-every little bitch
>>
>>56734789
LOLOOLOL that's literally the most typical weasley British commentary on diplomacy I've ever read from /pol/ regarding current events--and the best part is that I think you're genuine. You actually believe what you're saying ( and it's most likely because of publication, bbc, or youtube sensation told you to hold this opinion).

You hate how your country is being run and cowardly admire how Russia is a relevant nation in the world (much more than you are now).

So you just act aloof...hahaha
>>
>>56736484
>world war
>needs to happen

do you understand what world war means? I love fantasizing about war as much as the next guy, its cool ill admit. but the reality of it is, every you love could die, everything you love could be vaporized, entire countries could fall, entire cities wiped out, millions perhaps billions of people could die. sit there for a minute and think about that.

I have no problem with smaller wars happening when people act up. conflicts between 2 nations or 3/4 nations are ok, especially when crimes have been committed, but we must do everything in our power to avoid a world war.
>>
>>56736644

U are pleb tier in logic bro. A true alpha does not do that, does not say, does not tell you his plans, does not tell you his timeline.

An alpha will smile and let you chimp out. And in 1 month, or 1 year, or 5, destroys your life completely. You punch him today and chimp out thinking you won. He kills you tomorrow in your sleep, or when you dont expect it. And shows you a true alpha.

With a true alpha, you never see it coming.

And with Putin, whoever attacks him or Russia, will not see it coming. There is a reason why all world leaders are betas compared to his whole persona.
>>
>>56737708
>this is what hat wearers tell themselves while they're plotting to shoot up their school cafeteria

drop the hat canacu ck. it isnt working for you
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.