[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
polarised thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: images (6).jpg (12 KB, 218x423) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
12 KB, 218x423
Wtf is wrong with you autists? A person that smokes weed occasionally, in small amounts is not a massive pothead. Any more than a person who has a 2 or 3 beers occasionally is a massive pisshead. Both instances are of very moderate drug use.
You box-brains should lighten up and loosen up. May I suggest a couple of beers and one small cone every Friday evening?
>>
>>56734103
Pot is extremely addictive, then again, the only reason it was banned was because South Americans where getting money from it.
>>
>>56734103
You obviously came to the wrong place to have a rational discussion about cannabis, as proved here>>56734272
>>
>>56734426
Yes I know. But it's kind of fun. Like running a stick along the fence with a mad dog behind it.
>>
>>56734703
I was just in another weed thread here, it was full of
>degenerate
>addiction
>schizophrenia
>herbal jew
>dude weed lmao
and other stupid shit.
>>
>>56734272
>extremely addictive

Adorable.

>>56734930

/pol/ is full of memechasers.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 512x384
>>56734930
That's the only responses these people deserve. They're literally advocating drug use. In the old days, "they're drugs and drugs are bad" was a satisfactory argument; it was self-explanatory and immediately understood that drugs are bad. Nowadays, you have to dig deep for every reason as to not allow this drug in society. Ridiculous.
>>
>>56736279

You have an issue with people actually thinking about the issue and realizing that it is more complex than "drugs are bad"? At least you're honest about it.
>>
eh, it will be legalized in a federal case during hillary's second term or bernie's first

i'm still moving to colorado, seattle or north california after graduation regardless
>>
>>56734272
I smoke on and off. Never have a problem quitting. Have not went without a morning coffee for over a decade.
>>
>>56736990
>coffee is hard to quit
The memes on this board are great
>>
>>56737106
I get a slight headache if I don't have a cup within an hour of waking up, which is somewhat of a withdrawal. No withdrawals when I decide to quit weed.
>>
>>56734103
weed oil is great to cook with. u know this board is full of straight edge virgins. Full of shit opinions but they MUST be heard!

I wish everyone who never caught a buzz before suddenly died violently.
>>
>>56736279
>>56736704
this
you can't just say "drugs are bad mmkay" and then think the whole discussion is off, that's not how it works m8
>>56734103
you should realize that though there are loads of moderate smokes, there are also loads of incredibly stupid potheads who do nothing but smoke themselves to death

I'm an occasional smoker, but i know a guy who's already spent well over 10k in less than 8 months purely on weed, but when used in moderation, when used correctly, it's great stuff desu senpai

>>56734272
>Pot is extremely addictive
dank meme mate
>>
>>56736279
>suggesting i shouldnt go to jail for trying to relax in an objectively healthier way than what the state already allows is "literally advocating drug use"

Be more dishonest, im sure you'll win more people over
>>
>>56737106
I get incredibly irritated if I don't have coffee
>>
>>56737106

Caffeine is comparable to marijuana when it comes to how addictive they are.
These captchas are based.
>>
>>56737542
Smoking yourself to death is physically impossible

Also weeds price is extremely artificially inflated.

I once threw some seeds in my backyard and 6 months later one sprouted up 2 feet high accidentally.

This shit is easy to grow, sadly people are forced to blow copius amounts of money to deal with whatever problems their having, and you think the problem is weed
>>
>>56737542
I've seen massive potheads first hand. Point taken.
>>
>>56737827
Growing weed is very easy. Growing good (or even decent) weed is not so easy.
>>
>>56738293
who cares, you could have a huge crop of random shitty weed and just extract a shit ton of hash oil from it and dab it, vaporize it in a concentrated form and be healthier than if you smoked or even vaped plain plant matter
>>
>>56737827
oh come one mate, it's an exaggeration, not a factual statement

weed prices aren't artifically inflated, people who grow weed tend to do so in pretty large quantities, and getting caught means you're fucked, hard
so prices go up, as the risk is high
>>
>>56738528
>weed prices aren't artifically inflated, people who grow weed tend to do so in pretty large quantities, and getting caught means you're fucked, hard
>so prices go up, as the risk is high

you just admitted weed prices are artificially inflated because people have the huge risk of getting caught and having their lives ruined
>>
>>56738293
Convicted grower here calling bs. Good strain makes good weed. It is hard to fuck up tbqh Pham, unless you don't have a clock and calender.
>>
>>56738486
And risk getting caught plus I assume it's more difficult and time consuming with a huge amount
>>
>>56738616
this puts an unnecessary strain on the supply, increasing demand

come on /pol/ my economics teachers tests were almost mostly about sit coms
>>
>>56734103
Dr. Gabor mate
https://youtu.be/7J08COU7n4M

Cannabis Boom. $$$$$$$$$

https://youtu.be/xoUr9ET52zg
>>
>>56734103
Not working here you leftist scum.
You want to destroy our boys so they aren't a threat. You would have them blasted out of their minds smoking weed, listening to nigger music and jerking off repeatedly
>>
>>56738704
no shit, getting caught is the problem

and nah its easy as fuck to make oil if you just use pharmaceutical grade ethanol
>>
>>56738616
But it's inflated because of a real reason, not because something made it inflate, artifically inflation pretty much means that something has a higher price than needed, however weed needs to be of this high a price because the risk of growing it is so high, so it's a reasonable price for it, it isn't inflated
>>
File: 1441793399887.png (38 KB, 365x214) Image search: [Google]
1441793399887.png
38 KB, 365x214
>>56734103
People are still falling for these threads?
>>
>>56734103
Why do pot smokers feel the need to attack alcohol? I don't smoke weed, but I don't care if you do. I have a few beers, why should I support you if you're going to attack my vice?

I don't care if weed gets legalized or not. However I'm certainly not going to support you if you lump me in with violent wife beaters and drunk drivers. If you do, then I'm going to lump you in with supporting Mexican cartels, niggers and SJWs.

Yeah, the cartels came to power because weed is illegal. You don't give a fuck though do you? As long as you get your little fix you can place the blame on others.
>yeah they cut heads off of each other, b-but it's your fault for making it illegal. Also, he's drinking a beer!!!!
>>
>>56739113
>its a reasonable price

>because we unreasonably throw people in jail

semantics are a waste of time
>>
>>56734103
>Australia

every time.
>>
>>56739340
>people who profit illegally off a drug represent that drug, just like people who legally consume a drug deciding to be shitheads represent that drug

Grasp at more nonsense straws

The only people attacking alcohol are the autistic faggots who think we should ban everything to make a point about how much they hate weed
>>
>>56739426
whether it's unreasonable or not is not my problem, the law says you can't, so for the time being, until that unreasonable law has been abolished, it's a reasonable price for unreasonable circumstances.
>>
>>56734103
Quit acting like no one on /pol/ smokes or otherwise consumes cannabis. I don't give a fuck, a few joints a day after work is pretty harmless.

Being a full time pothead NEET is just as bad as being any other kind of NEET.
>>
>>56739340
>Why do pot smokers feel the need to attack alcohol?

do they? I haven't met any that do. You must just be paying attention to a small amount of retards.
>>
>>56738277

I've been around all sorts of people who smoke the reefer. Mothers, fathers, grandfathers.. huge potheads and people who enjoy it occasionally. It makes me find it very hard to believe anyone could say that all marijuana smokers are part of this one category.
>>
>>56739141

Everything's a troll if you disagree with it.

>>56739340

Some smokers will attack alcohol but I think most people just compare the two.

I don't base my decision on an issue around what a minority of the group believes and it's as bad as being politically apathetic if you do it, too.

>>56739744

He definitely is.
>>
>>56739704
>it doesnt matter if its only expensive because its not legal, because it isnt, so im going to keep pretending like weed should stay illegal because people waste so much money on it mostly only because its illegal

what is circular logic
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.