[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will ISIS be successful? Will they march down your streets one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: 4chan isis flag.png (314 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
4chan isis flag.png
314 KB, 634x566
Will ISIS be successful?
Will they march down your streets one day?
Why/why not?
>>
>>56733691
Just like any malitia, they'll be defeated.
>>
>>56733691
>ISIS
Daesh*
>>
File: coyote.jpg (24 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
coyote.jpg
24 KB, 620x350
Not, they're degenerate filth who will run out of places to hide and any insurgents will be shut down or chased down like the shit rats they are. Not murrica posting, they're just going to pissed off everything that is not them and get wiped out.
>>
>>56733691
No, they'll just ensure post communist states rule the world. Thats the Master Plan.

Long live the Jews!
>>
>>56733889
Daesh is the correct acronym, yes. Allahu Akbar!
>>
File: DjVlad.jpg (23 KB, 263x273) Image search: [Google]
DjVlad.jpg
23 KB, 263x273
>>56733691
Nope
Nope
Because big bad DJ vlad will rek them.
>>
File: ISIS-DEAD.jpg (106 KB, 634x413) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-DEAD.jpg
106 KB, 634x413
>>56733691

THEY WILL GET TOTALLY REK'D BY 2017
>>
>>56733889
Douche*
>>
>>56733691
no, because they know the Russians would just march here right after them
>>
>>56733691
they will get btfo'd once assad is removed
>>
>>56735410
Is that guy wearing socks with sandals? Such a fashion no no.
>>
No way
>>
>>56733691
the moment they present a real and actual threat they'll just be nuked

the civilized world will always have that trump card.
>>
>>56733691
>Will ISIS be successful?
no
>Why?
because sandniggers
>>
>>56733691
No because of Nuclear Winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLp-JgswVb4
>>
File: Texas Flag.jpg (111 KB, 2417x1613) Image search: [Google]
Texas Flag.jpg
111 KB, 2417x1613
lol no i live in Texas
If they walk down my street they will be ambushed from every house.
>>
File: 1112003419.jpg (260 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1112003419.jpg
260 KB, 640x480
>>56733691
According to the retards on my campus, they're already here.

My street, though? I think they have bigger fish to fry than staging an attack in the countryside.
>>
Arizona here, they'd get fucking wrecked.

Dumb cousinfucking sandniggers.
>>
>>56733691
If we keep letting innocent muslims come to Europe then one day, they will outbreed us. With a different flag and a different name but they will have won.
>>
ISIS have no chance of making it to USA or Canada

We have warships everywhere and an airforce.

Europe and middle east is so easily accessible by land - thats how ISIS can spread.
>>
File: 1448416107524.jpg (31 KB, 260x320) Image search: [Google]
1448416107524.jpg
31 KB, 260x320
>>56733691

This is socially engineered perpetual war.

How do we keep the bombs coming? Keep the mudslimes brainwashed, keep them fighting. Every single generation of shitskins gets more and more extreme to keep the multi-generational invaders out of their Holy Land. ISIS will never run out of Military Aged males as long as Arabs reproduce.

Although ISIS wasn't ideal at the start, it does have its benefits. ISIS is the excuse to keep our Military Industrial complex thriving after our manufactured wars ran out of steam. Additionally, there are geopolitical benefits to making sure Russia is shooting at the same enemy as NATO... which should've helped Great Powers being bellicose towards eachother as they were during the Ukraine Crisis. This is proving to backfire now that Turkey's banging the Drums of War.

But in the end, the only way to end ISIS is to create a genophage virus that would stop Arabs from generating more military aged males.
>>
I've actually come to the conclusion that western civilization self-destructed 200 years ago and has now reached point of no return. Thus I am completely indifferent.
>>
>>56733691
>Will ISIS be successful?
No. They've yet to fight any real opposition.

>Will they march down your streets one day?
There's less Muslims in the US than France.

>Why/why not?
Pretty much going to be a fascist takeover of most Western governments in the next decade due to the traitorous Left attempting to destroy us from within like the little fifth columnists they are. Pretty much going to be open season on Muslims after that.
>>
>>56733889
Spoken like a true NeoFAG.

>b-but they don't represent all of Islam, d-don't call them that

Kill yourself.
>>
It will hide in fag's computers http://itsfoss.com/elementary-os-isis-called-freya/
>>
It doesn't matter, if ISIS is erdaicated our nations will still engineer more abismal 'regime changes' and enter into (proxy)wars that create more groups like ISIS. All the while putting a smile on their face and claiming to want to help refugees, the ones they helped create in the first place. This is a system of constant fear they have created, and they know with each terroist attack the easier it will be to diminish are freedoms and fucks any which way they please. I doubt they would even much care if sharia was forced on parts of the nation so long as they got to keep their coshy job and move up the career path.
>>
>>56733889
fuck off
>>
>>56733691
>Will they march down your streets one day?
Hopefully. In shackles all missing 1 eye, and 1 hand.
>>
>>56738977
this, but like a Roman Triumph.
>>
Take a look at this, What does ISIS think of where you are from?
>>
>>56740814
>stain

haven't laughed all day. thanks.
>>
Here's another redpill for ya:

If you want to see how much empathy different races have, look at their home countries:
-Whites: Europe
-Blacks: Africa
-Latinos: South America and some Europe Europe
-Asians: well you know

How come everyone wants to move to the white countries if we are so evil?
>>
I live 2 miles away from the SAS camp
not sure if this works in my favour or not
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 252x240
>tfw my country was literally made by and for reconquista
>>
>>56741331
>How come everyone wants to move to the white countries if we are so evil?
The same reason whites moved to brown countries since the 15th century Money.
>>
>>56733889
Honestly hope they come to enrich you with their religion of peace Tbh Family
>>
File: 1408918485766.png (29 KB, 194x255) Image search: [Google]
1408918485766.png
29 KB, 194x255
In the western world, that's physically impossible. Something to that effect could happen temporarily in Europe. Temporarily.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.