[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RADICAL BRAZILIAN BLACK WOMEN AGAINST RACE-MIXING Yup, that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: interracial backlash.png (895 KB, 1023x820) Image search: [Google]
interracial backlash.png
895 KB, 1023x820
RADICAL BRAZILIAN BLACK WOMEN AGAINST RACE-MIXING

Yup, that's a thing now. Many successful black men tend to marry beautiful white women here, and that was never an issue before.

But now, with the advent of social media, black women are on a crusade against their men who chase white females because, according to them, that generates a lot of single black females (who often get pregnant by niggers at young age and then get ditched), causing most of the black families to have no father figure, because they are out there, chasing the white pussy.

This picture a posted is one of the examples of what's happening. A famous nigger posted a photo with his "white" girlfriend and then black women started to insult him. The thing is, that girl isn't even really white, but just because of her lighter skin color, the female niggers attacked the guy.

One of the most funny and ironic things i've seen in a while.
>>
Ill take a black Brazilian girl.
>>
>>56731616
Gonna translate some of the comments:
>Nayne: Grew up on life? Go fetch your white girl.
>Hugo: Palmitagem (coalburning for guys) is happening! Just don't say anything about the solitude of black females...
>>
>>56731616
She's not even white brother heuheuheuheu
>>
>>56731616
>Érika: Brazil applauds race-mixing when the offspring skin gets lighter. If it gets darker, the country condemns it. You humiliate black girls and worship white girls like many other famous black men after getting rich.

Ana: I FIND THIS TO BE A DELICATE ISSUE. Specially when the black female is left alone. When you go to the favelas, all you see is single mothers/grandmothers raising a lot of kids alone. The media dictates pink nipples and straight hair being the common standard of beauty.
>>
>>56731616
Maybe try satisfy your man so he won't think of leaving you instead of harrassing other women?
>>
File: eternal anglo.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
eternal anglo.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
>>56732562
Hey ETERNAL ANGLO friend, you would've noticed that was exactly what I stated if you read the whole damn thing first.

These crazy black bitches are sperging out for literally no reason at all. Even if the girl is not really white, but someone with a fairer complexion.
>>
>>56731616
Outrage culture knows no borders. If there isn't anything wrong, they'll create something wrong.
>>
>>56733270
That's what I said mate.
>>
None of those people are actually white.
>>
>>56731616
>Fernanda: Proud nigger with a white girl at his side? You want the whiteys, OK, but writing #proudnigger in the tag is too much!

>Rosana: #proudnigger Practice what you preach!

>Wesley: Hey friend, go read about the loneliness of the black female. There are many articles about this in the internet. Ubuntu (proud nigger) is something from the black brotherhood, it makes 0 sense in this photo.

>Bel: Man, I hate you! Hypocrisy should be your name. You're misogynistic and palmiteiro (reverse coalburner). PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, HYPOCRITE!
>>
What's the SJW situation in Brazil?
>>
>>56731616
Are there actually any real QT white girls in Brazil?

And I mean actually white.
>>
>>56735653
Terrible and it's getting worse.
>>
>>56731616
why are brazilians so delusional?
>>
>>56735653
It's very bad.

They're all over the politics now. But they have a major force fighting back, but this force is also a fucking disgrace: radical protestants.

Those protestant rats brainwash a big part of the poor population, leeching their money and making them even poorer. Meanwhile, the state support those poor people with welfare. So, as you can see, the welfare goes directly to the church (they pay no taxes btw)

So it's either SJWs, retarded faggots, dykes and trans or corrupt conservative pastors which happen to fight against degeneracy. It's a no win situation.
>>
>>56735653
i always thought it was the opposite in brazil, that dark girls were crazy of lighter men
>>
>>56731616
Good, anyone promoting segregation deserves a gold star.
>>
>>56736317
define "terrible", USA tier or almost inexistent
>>
>>56736595
That's what it's like in most of Latin america
>>
>>56736737
Same level as US if not worse, I kid you not. Just check today's campaign #MeuMelhorAmigo where women report some abuse/traumas caused by men, it's all over Facebook
>>
>>56736317
>>56736594
Are there any places in Brazil that has low levels of lefty loonies and violence?

Also, what kind of lifestyle could I afford if I was earning R$70,000 there?
>>
File: miss SP.jpg (148 KB, 940x630) Image search: [Google]
miss SP.jpg
148 KB, 940x630
>>56736115
Yeah, there are some. Most of them are in the south though, the only not utter-shit tier region of the country, and are from german and italian ancestry. Like the third one in this picture.
>>
>>56736594
>radical protestants

More exactly, televangelicals/neopentecostals.
>>
>>56737935
>Are there any places in Brazil that has low levels of lefty loonies and violence?
Your best bet is probably the South Region

>Also, what kind of lifestyle could I afford if I was earning R$70,000 there?
You'd live a middle class lifestyle. Not bad but don't expect luxuries
>>
File: paola-oliveira.jpg (26 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
paola-oliveira.jpg
26 KB, 600x339
>>56737935
South is the place. Almost no niggers and properly developed.

R$ 70.000,00 a year is very good if it's just for yourself. You will be able to afford a rent of a nice apartment, good car, constant partying and travels, if that's your thing.
>>
>>56736594
>(they pay no taxes btw)
Everywhere is like this, it is not a BR only thing.
Do you know where churches pays taxes? In muslim countries.
>>
>Hates when whites disagree with race-mixing
>wants to stop race-mixing to persevere black race
>>
>>56732212
>coalburning for guys
The phrase you're looking for is oil driller
>>
>>56731616
We don't speak dumbass, no one can read this shit
>>
File: 721342385.jpg (181 KB, 540x757) Image search: [Google]
721342385.jpg
181 KB, 540x757
>>56739230
I actually translated almost everything for you in the thread, Mr. Burgerman.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.