[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings /pol/. In the wake of the Paris attack and the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Greetings /pol/.
In the wake of the Paris attack and the other shit my university is as retarded as to host a conference about islamophobia.
There will be room for questions so i'm gonna go nuclear. I have read the quran already so I have a general idea of what to ask, but any help you can give to formulate a question as damaging as possible for those lib fucks will be appreciated.

they aren't going to kick me out take disciplinary action against me because i have top grades and even if they do kick me out of uni idgaf either way so feel free to get extreme.
Should be something rather short and hard for the fucking shitskin imam speakers to get away from.
>>
>>56730225
Ask them why the quran has passages about killing non-muslims/people who are not islamic and about killing people who convert from islam
REMEMBER to cite those passages in your question
>>
>>56730360
Namely:
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
>>
>>56730360
The point is that I somehow fear they will get away with "muh interpretation"
oh by the way 4chanplus namefagged me the OP, sorry about that
>>
>>56730552
>if someone does not believe in Islam, cut off their head and fingers
wew lad try and interpret that in some other way
>>
>>56730641

Clearly it just means you shouldn't read what they write or listen to what they say.
>>
In quale unì sei, anon?

Se sei all'UNIBO o all'UNIFE ti vengo a guardare garantito
>>
>>56730225
Two questions

1. What is hijra

2. What is Taqiyya

Hijra is jihad by immigration
Taqiyya I'm sure you're familiar with.

Nice and sweet.
>>
Please get a video op if you are able.
>>
Comunque anon, se googli "2080, a manifest for europeant indipendente" ti trovi il libro di Breivik nel quale ci sono un sacco di fonti esposte chiaramente e, sopratutto, validissime.
>>
There is a hadith about how the Muslims must exterminate the Jews in order to bring about the day of reckoning or some shit, if someone knows it please link.
>>
>>56730899
Sto all'UNIPD, peccato.
http://www.unipd.it/ilbo/ancora-dopo-parigi
Un docente mi ha anticipato che si tratterà abbondantemente delle derive islamofobiche e mi ha raccomandato di andare perché io sono nella "categoria a rischio".
Giusto per dire che non mi comprometto la reputazione più di quanto già lo sia.

Btw sorry for speaking spagetti.
>>56731302
I'll get a friend do come a long and cam just in case so maybe i'll come say hello if it goes anyway near satisfying.

By the way italian TV has been repeatedly using an altered version of 5,32 by cutting out the part "unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land". I kinda hope they do that too so i can call them out on that.
>>
Will the people who answer the questions be muslims or liberals?

Qur'an 4:34 is a big favourite of mine; it allows for a husband to hit his wife if she's disobedient. I can't think of a question to ask about it right now, but I think it's worth mentioning that verse.

al-Bukhari and Muslim mention a quote by Muhammad about how the majority of the people in hell are women. You could ask what's the reason for that.

Banu Qurayza jews are another potential topic to discuss. How many hundreds of them were actually killed, and whether it's true that Muhammad personally decapitated them all or if he was just overseeing the slaughter.

It's possible they might bring up the verse 5:32. If they do so, have that verse and 5:33 written down before the event so you can recite the whole thing in full context.
>>
>>56730225
Ask them if they actually know what Sharia law says

Ask about the whole religion of peace thing, and cite terrorism statistics which show that Islamic extremists make up a greater portion of total terrorism in the US

Ask them why every shithole in the middle east happens to be Islamic, and show how Islam has destroyed countries in the past

After you ask all of this, end it by asking if they would like their country to become the same as any shithole in the middle east
>>
>>56730225
OP, I am curious, what part of Italy are you from? I mean, I guess I can understand the University going retard if it is in a major city, to make it look good, or are you in butt-fuck-no-where?
>>
>>56731882
There's gonna be some liberals professors and a shitskin lady who's apparently a scholar of islam history.
I kinda fear i'll get burnt but i'm doing this anyway.
>>
>>56731882
4:34 might be a fucking good choice. Having to either defend islam and call women inferior or viceversa might rustle their cognitive dissonance.

>>56732609
A bit of both. I'm in Padova. Not exactly a major city but pretty relevant as a university.
>>
>>56732615
oh shit doesn't sound too good for you

usually you can't win against people like that, but please have the balls and try anyway

islam is not a religion of peace, people need to get to know that
>>
I'm looking into these people backgrounds and they look like they are trouble each and every one of them.
I'm going to pull an all-nighter and get as much info as i can by tomorrow to get ready for the face off so if you think there is anything i should be ready to reply on please go ahead and lend me a hand.
Thanks /pol/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.