[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christianity is a joke. This Rabbi destroy this piece of shi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Christianity is a joke. This Rabbi destroy this piece of shit religion in 14 minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn7YCzFQ8ZU
There is only one true religion today - Orthodox Judaism. How do you know it's true and from God? Maybe it was written by human too? It's actually very simple to proof. In 21 century we now have computers and with it's help jews discover hidden cods in Torah in mathematical logical order. These cods don't work if you remove even one letter or sign from the Torah. So therefore Torah divine and it went to us as intended untouched.
Unfortunately i find quality videos only in russian language because the professor who discover this hidden shit is russian. But i am sure you can google yourself and find out something about it in your language too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmpeKFa8Io
Also apologise for my Engrish.
Anyway! Enjoy enlightenment! Rabbis says the world will be over soon. Mashiah is on the way and 2/3 of the world population will die in 5 years. But if you riches gentile you will live.
Also about this jew conspiracy.There are about 1 million jews who are trully jews. This people are keeps sabbath. These people eats kosher food etc. All other jews are non jews according to jewish law. They are goyms in the eyes of Hashem. We have nothing to do with them.The State of Israel is also anti-jewish and anti-Torah.
>>
Feel free to ask.
>>
>>56730005
>riches
It's not what i meant. Religious.
>>
>>56730005
Orthodox follow Talmud as well as Torah. I mean the Talmud wasn't written by God of Abraham it was written by a bunch of rabbis. So how can you know thats legit?
>>
>>56730005
I support this message.
>>
>>56730005
>>56730244
>>56730457
scholomo, is that you?
>>
>>56730005
>>56730530
Orthodox follow only Torah, not the Talmud actually, theyre denying it because its bullshit.
>>
>>56730530
The God gave permission to people to make their own laws. Talmud is the law by people from people.
>>
>>56730704
>Talmud is the law to people from people
>>
>>56730005
Welcome to Putin's watchlist.
Go out here jew!
Nowadays, the judaism-zionist is the enemy of the world. They forsaked and killed God-Christ.
>>
>>56730005
Yeah its a dead religion, just like Judaism. Islam is the Last Man Standing.
>>
>>56730005
its good to know that even jews have autists in their race. :^)
>>
>>56731337
It doesn't matter. The world will be over soon anyway.
>>
>>56731211
Beaner
>>
time for another progrom, russia
>>
>>56730005
>Christianity is a joke. This Rabbi destroy this piece of shit religion in 14 minutes

You can destroy any religion in 14 minutes when you have some understanding of it.
>>
>>56731769
Yep. But not Judaism. It's truly divine.
>>
Couldn't care less about your bronze age drivel. Enjoy explaining why the world didn't actually end in a few years. Protip - its because its all pure nonsense.
>>
>>56732179
Russian Jews are Muslims

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQb990UTb4s
>>
>>56732598
This jew just proving my point. The world will end in our lifetime and it's doesn't matter how many muslims will survive.
>>
>>56732598
Also it's rab Ariel haha. I know him.
>>
File: 1448413730579.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1448413730579.png
141 KB, 439x290
>flies the flag of Remphan with the 6 sided star which translates into 666
>not the burning bush like they should of used
>>
File: 9.11_pepe.jpg (10 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
9.11_pepe.jpg
10 KB, 277x182
Rather a jew than a muslim
ohh wait
>>
>>56733085
Based af to be honest. Stone the gays, holy war NOW
>>
>>56730005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYvl9DMHQpI

Your religion is a sham
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.