[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 512x341
Just gone insane?! How can you guys take it in the ass?

http://m.newser.com/story/216549/canada-no-single-syrian-men-unless-theyre-gay.html
>>
>>56729017
How is this a bad thing? Islam condemns fags so chances are the fags that they get aren't even going to be muslim.
>>
how in the flying fuck are they going to determine whether someone is a fag or not?
>>
Fucking god tier trolling. Religion heavily against homosexuality. Only way to join country while single is to be gay.
>>
>>56729017
That's Canadian version of onion news you fucking autist..
>>
>>56729133
Trudeau will be in charge on the screening himself.
>>
>>56729133
They will like Trudeau if they're a fag.
>>
>>56729214
Google it
It's all over
>>
we shouldn't be accepting any of these sand niggers, cant wait for all the rapes and debt pile up because theyre draining our welfare system

good job canada way to vote trudeau, we will be white minority in no time now!
>>
>>56729511
Sucks right canadabro?! Let's nand together and fucknshit up!
>>
>>56729133
an canadian officer is going to suck his dick, if he enjoys it he is a fag
>>
>>56729573

it's what the people want because all the white people are utter faggots unfortunately in my country and they want to be keked by fucking muslims and chinese
>>
>>56729017
>you were born just in time to witness the wave of progressive gay muslim terrorists strike canada
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.