[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shopping keks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Cucked.jpg (85 KB, 849x431) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.jpg
85 KB, 849x431
You're out shopping with your wifu at Walmart when suddenly a black man begins serenading her and hitting on her with Christmas-themed songs about her.

Wat do?

>pic related
>>
>>56728708
Slap his ass.
>>
File: Cucked2.jpg (90 KB, 847x430) Image search: [Google]
Cucked2.jpg
90 KB, 847x430
She clearly likes it.

Wat do?
>>
>>56728734
>she clearly likes it
do a 360 and walk out
>>
>>56728708
Your a fucking idiot this is a commercial. I'd grab the bitch and keep walking. Wait no I wouldn't I'm not some faggot intimidated by a singing nigger, I sing and clap along then walk away when done
>>
>>56728821
>Wait no I wouldn't I'm not some faggot intimidated by a singing nigger, I sing and clap along then walk away when done
Stop using a proxy, Sweden.
>>
>>56728708
ask him to join me in double teaming my wife
>tfw no black bro to have threesomes with
>>
>>56728708
this was most likely inspired by that one episode of the office where they make a dunder mifflin commercial
>>
>>56728708
Ask him to play Rock 'n' Roll McDonald's or I Wupped Batman's Ass.

Share a good laugh with this amazingly talented negro.

Tip my winter hat and slip him a $20 and wish him a Merry Christmas.
>>
HOL UP
*smacks lips*
HOL UP NIGGA
*smacks lips loudly*
SO YOU BE HITTIN ON MY BITCH,
*walks upto the piano playing faggot*
AND YOU THINK I AINT GONNA NOTICE?
*picks up piano and throws it to the ground*
YOU SING ONE MOE WORD BOUT HER
*picks up piano faggot by his collar*
AND I GUNNA PUT YO ASS IN DA GROUND
*throws faggot onto the christmas tree*
MERRY CHRISTMAS MUDDA FUCKA
>>
>>56729327
This is the only correct response.

Pure alpha.
>>
>>56729327
hey jamal
>>
>>56728821
This
>>
>>56729758
>>56728821
Enjoy having your wife fuck around behind your back.

You never allow your women to talk to strange men out in public. It can only lead to sex.
>>
File: triggered4.jpg (69 KB, 474x500) Image search: [Google]
triggered4.jpg
69 KB, 474x500
>>56729216
>Merry Christmas.
>>
>>56730145
this only happens if you're an insecure betafag
>>
>>56729216
This
He's one of the few black people I legitimately like
>>
>tfw darrell will never sing a ballad to you
>>
>>56730512
No. You have to be an alpha that controls every aspect of your wife's life.

Otherwise she'll just fuck around.
>>
Call him a nigger
>>
>>56728708
tell him The Office was shit after season 5, and he was dumb enough to go down with the ship
>>
>>56728708
BLACKED friday
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.