[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, how are you enjoying your keksgiving holiday /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.jpg (366 KB, 794x474) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
366 KB, 794x474
so, how are you enjoying your keksgiving holiday /pol/?
>>
>>56727986
Killing rebels, you?
>>
Greeting my father.
>>
Had a good conversation with my biological dad and my mother who he is still married to

#ThanksgivingWithWhitePeople
>>
File: 1448398589017.png (165 KB, 834x642) Image search: [Google]
1448398589017.png
165 KB, 834x642
>>56729997

>white
>not-divorced

C'MON ITS 2015!
>>
>>56727986
yes very much so i get to spend time with my family eat good food and watch hand egg 10/10 bretty good
>>
>>56730147

They're good Christians. They don't like each other anymore but they know that divorce is wrong.
>>
>>56730214
And they should be commended for sticking to the commitment that was made.
>>
I'm cashing out my PC points tomorrow and I'm going to buy 10 rotisserie chickens and tie them together so its like I have a turkey and make sandwiches all day and watch the macys parade and charlie brown
>>
>>56732058

>Tie 10 rotisserie chickens together

God damn you are dumb Canada
>>
>>56732142
I have butchers string I have alcohol and I don't have anything better to do

Just watch me
>>
>>56732259

Just buy an actual fucking turkey.
>>
>>56732058
>and make sandwiches all day and watch the macys parade and charlie brown

Are you an American living in Canada?
>>
>>56732368
fuck you amerifat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.