[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ if your streets are filled with muslims, do not live your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: pol army.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pol army.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
/pol/ if your streets are filled with muslims, do not live your lives like a beta. Join the /pol/ army and patrol your streets. If you see any abuses towards your people, mark the person to your community group of fellow patrollers and deal with the pigs however you see fit. Don't forget to let them who they're dealing with - image related.
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
You are whoever you see get abused and you are /pol/. For the grandest good, suit up.
>>
should've make a title.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (2 KB, 153x90) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
2 KB, 153x90
Magic 8 ball save my thread!
>>
you goys need to Get in
>>
>>56726956
/fbi/ pls go
>>
>>56726956
Since the last antifada Muslims do not dare walking on my street.
>>
Hitler lives on, maybe not in physical form, but in our hearts.
>>
>>56728483
Do not give up when your people still suffer. Nazism is an ideology that can be returned. Your people are something of eternal value. Regardless if your people are brainwashed to care nothing of their well-being, it is the job of the red-pilled to protect.
>>
bump for relevance.
>>
>>56728431
>free speech is illegal
Nice proxy, Ahmed.
>>
>>56730116

OP is definitely a case of treading a thin line.
>>
>>56730956
>deal with them as you see fit
GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY AHMED

MOHAMMED WAS A PEDOPHILE

A MUSLIM LIVES HERE

There. Just make their lives a living hell.
>>
>>56731194
That's dangerous for you community. Just pick out the ones that know their religion and act on it against your people. Muslims may still have their reformations, but it'd be better to happen in their countries.
>>
>>56731574
Having filthy fucking Muslims feel uncomfortable in my communities is dangerous?
>>
>>56731807
Making their lives a living hell will make more extremist and you can't stop all extremists before they act.
>>
File: remove kebab.png (1009 B, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.png
1009 B, 210x194
>>56731924
>don't antagonize Muslims or they'll blow you up
See this?

Do you see this?

This is why we NEED to fucking purge them all. When we live in fear of getting blown up because some shitskin faggot and his shitty god damn religion got insulted, all is lost.

Round them up. I'm all for gassing them, but if that's too far then fucking deport them back to their shitty fucking sand countries. They are humans. They are subhuman filth. Their culture is not compatible with ours. We've tried. We gave them a chance. They failed.
>>
Realistically, I'm talking about what to do now. Unless you are suggesting kidnapping them personally and dropping them off in their homelands. (damn expensive but I'm not entirely against)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.