[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on Spain? I'm curious about your thoughts of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1.png (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1.png
128 KB, 500x500
Your opinion on Spain? I'm curious about your thoughts of my country. Pic unrelated
>>
I enjoyed my trips to Spain. People were friendly enough.
>>
Neat architecture, shit economy, butthurt poor-chu-gese, separatists, inquisitions, North Africans.
>>
>>56726933
You speak a lot slower than Mexicans.
>>
>>56726933

Light skin Mexicans who think they're better.
>>
>>56726933
I wish you were white
>>
Spanish posters are all lewd sluts
>>
File: tumblrtale.png (491 KB, 664x491) Image search: [Google]
tumblrtale.png
491 KB, 664x491
>>56726933
Please delete this thread and remake it with a different image.
>>
File: WeWasMudslimesnShit.jpg (52 KB, 499x528) Image search: [Google]
WeWasMudslimesnShit.jpg
52 KB, 499x528
>>56726933
Stop getting your country taken over by Niggers
>>
>>56726933
I only got the chance to visit Madrid, Toledo, Santiago, and Salamanca. But it was a pretty great place, hot as fuck in the summer, great looking women for the most part, good food. You people party way too fucking hard though I don't even know how you function.

>Meet group of Madrid clubbers
>Want to pre-game at one of their apartments before we went out clubbing
>have about 7 Alhamras and a little bit of hard alcohol
>don't leave the pre-game party until around 2am
>start officially clubbing at 2:30am
>don't stop until around 4-5am
>slept until noon

Imagining this happen every weekend just scares me for Spanish livers, but damn I had a good time.
>>
>>56726933
Bars and food are top notch. Went to benidorm so it was full of the english. Brought whatever place we went to full of cheer when they learned we were irish, i'd even say the Spanish fucking hate the english more than us. Too hot for me but the people there were like anywhere else.
>>
>>56726933
my least fav ppl in Europe. all of Spanish ppl in my city for some reason. every one iv spoken to is board line retarded.
>>
>Tfw not part of the Reconquista
>>
File: 1448311725268.png (372 KB, 545x626) Image search: [Google]
1448311725268.png
372 KB, 545x626
>>56727952
>board line
>>
File: 1443994810806.png (89 KB, 448x510) Image search: [Google]
1443994810806.png
89 KB, 448x510
>>56727576
>Everyone saying Mettaton is gay
Dont they realize he is literally just David Bowie and JoJo
>>
Don't know much about Spain, but Flamenco is saucy af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ATbis312U
>>
>>56726933
Spin has not Invested in it's Economy since like the Communist War.

Spain never Fully Industrialized.

This is a trick of the Monarchies. UK hasn't invested in the Uk since the end of WWI.

Spain and UK want low waged and low benefits for workers. They work to prevent power in the workers/unions.

Best way to do this is to import produce and maximize off-shore production or international trade.

Of coure the Elites that own the Trade get rich and the middle class and poor lose.

This is what is happening to the USA today. Probably this is happening to Europe. For instance the East Germans that joined the West Germans worked to expand the labor force and keep compensation low or stagnant in the 21 Century.

Today we have a Labor Force Size of like 3 Billion People... just to keep labor rates and labor costs low or to maximize use of slave labor.

It also crushes Unions.

This is Globalism. But it is really just embracing Spanish Policy, Spanish Domestic Policy.

Funny thing the more a President Reveals in a crisis, the more the people trust this politician. But of course the President only reveals bullshit.

He gives you Diamonds and Rust.
>>
>>56726933
great country, food, culture, people, architecture, history, etc

unfortunately, like many of its european counterparts, it is overrun with shitskins
>>
>>56727576
"it seems gamers are more willing to try different things when it comes attached to a game that's actually good'

>>56726933
Barcelona is the nicest city I've ever been to. The country in general is just cleaner, happier, and more laid back than others. Shows how much money counts for.

Also yeah the women were fine as fuck; I had an elevator full of lewd ladies pawing at me just because I was wearing a Raul jersey,
>>
>>56726933
Very good. I hear it's still Catholic. I hear they like to party and do nothing all day. I heard you guys have like nap time in the middle of the work day. And I heard the women are some of the best looking in Europe.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.