[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why we shouldn't bomb Toyota HeadQuarters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Explain to me why we shouldn't bomb Toyota HeadQuarters ?

They've been supplying terrorists for quite a long time now.
>>
File: 0121_D12[1].jpg (21 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
0121_D12[1].jpg
21 KB, 400x261
>Not stolen Iraqi police vehicle
>Not supplied by the US to the Iraqi police
>Not bombing the US
>>
>>56725838
Why isnt the whole world bombing the US?
>>
>>56727721
Do you really wanna wake the dragon?
>>
>>56725838
Toyota sold those cars to dealerships in the US, the south i believe, and they were then sold to ISIS. all the VIN# can be traced.
>>
>>56725838
They already bombed themselves 2 years ago with the vehicle recalls.
>>
>>56725838
we should nuke belgium. t bh F@m
>>
>>56725838
Because no one is supplying them they are stealing the weapons and vehicles from the security forces they kill and those that flee as well as any town they take over. These men aren't an army, nor are they freedom fighters, they are common desert bandits and should be killed in any way we can along with any people actively supporting them.
>>
>>56727900
atleast he will be dead then no matter how much it takes
>>
>>56728035
Hope they were charged extra for snow tires and the undercoat.
>>
>>56725838
That's our State Department, friend.
>>
>>56725838
I've been saying for years that terrorists prefer toyotas. I had a friend years ago who drove a 4runner. I'd tell him that the vehicle has to be reliable because terrorists always use them and they needed to be reliable. Now it's on the news how those ragheads like toyotas.

They are getting them through black market, vehicles stolen in the west, sold through a middleman.
>>
>>56728274
No nice try but they are well equipped and supplied army. ACCIDENTLY all our army airdrops we have in middle east are landing in the hands of ISIS.
>>
>>56725838
You want them driving those gas guzzling Chevies?? Think about the environment Jesus Christ!!!
>>
>>56728466
>They are getting them through black market,

Because it clearly wasn't your government that supplied them with them.

That shilling.
>>
>>56727721
Because our NBC (Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical) arsenal could literally wipe out all life on earth 14x over.
>>
>>56726388
That's not Toyota
>>
>>56727900
wut dragon? americans are the biggest pussies around. look at how many died during iraq war and how many MORE comitted suicide. way more

if we were invaded, the average american would lock themselves inside and pray that someone else takes care of the problem.

Very few true patriots left. I would seize the opportunity to cull my neighbors instead of fending off the enemy
>tl:dr average american is a coward
>>
If we were real patriots, we'd sell them the recalled GM cars, the ones with the ignition turn off defects, probably kill a bunch of them fucks accidentally. We'd get more of them than with our current bombing campaign.
>>
>>56728632
no they got it from being desert scavenging bandits. Haven't you play fallout 4. Are you not a sperglord? get off 4chan REEEEEEEE
>>
>>56728497
Correct because they are stealing our weapons meant to go to people fighting IsIs at first it was from the
>>
>>56727721
you wanted to say - why isnt the whole world bombing us, you fucking muslim piece of shiet
>>
>>56728632
>anybody who doesn't have my view is a shill

You must be a shill.
>>
>>56727721
nah, they'll kill them selfes with obesity.
>only niggers will survive
>niggers cant into weapons and computers and stuff
we just have to wait :)
>>
>>56728729
>would kill fellow countrymen to gain favor of invaders

Yup. Pretty cowardly
>>
File: Toyota%20wars6[1].jpg (186 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Toyota%20wars6[1].jpg
186 KB, 630x420
>>56728466
This is not really news at all. There ever has been a war named after it : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.