[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove me wrong, allahfags [spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14
File: fact.png (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fact.png
49 KB, 800x600
Prove me wrong, allahfags

[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 235x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 235x284
>>56724983
The crusades are still going.
Their never going to stop, aren't they?
>>
>>56724983
Also, Islamic Jihad started the fight in the ancient times, reason for the Crusades, so there's that.
>>
>>56724983
Then the argument could be made that Christianity is just as bad as Islam.

Which is false, but that's the response you'll get if you argue this point.
>>
I'm pretty sure throughout history Christianity has claimed more lives than Islam.

How do you think the Christian church got so powerful? It used to be violent.
>>
Christianity (catholicism to be more precise) had a centralized hierarchy and power structure, something Islam does not.
>>
>>56725929
Christianity of the Middle Ages was as bad as Islam of today, yes.
>>
Muslims are always offended by something. Either it's the crusades or a cartoon.
>>
>>56726052
Indeed, the point is Christianity was terrible especially in the past. Which is why blaming Christianity for the terrible toll it took on the world makes sense.

By the same reasoning, it also makes sense to blame Islam for the toll its is taking in the present.

Christianity deserves all the criticism it gets. Which is why Islam deserves all the criticisms it gets.
>>
>>56726052
no it hasn't islam kicked christianity, zoroastrianism, Buddism and Hinduism from the middle east and a good chunk of southeast asia
>>
>>56724983
b but they are also responsible for the crusades
>>
Why they fuck to people keep talking about the past rather than the present? Dunecoons going MUH CRUSADES! Yeah yeah Christians were fucking assholes in the past, now they just scream a lot and throw bibles at you. It's like those dindus that keep screaming about slavery, even though that shit is in the past
>>
>>56727228
The things Christianity did that were violent were done during what we call the Dark Ages. We don't respect it or anything and we've went through the enlightenment to make us a better civilization.

Islam needs to go through an Enlightenment like we did to be a credible force in the modern world. Right now they're living in the past.
>>
>>56724983

Only white people are responsible for their deeds.
>>
File: 1423681886430.png (40 KB, 880x583) Image search: [Google]
1423681886430.png
40 KB, 880x583
Crusades were self-defense anyway.

Fuck muslims.
>>
File: 1426459067146.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1426459067146.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>56724983
Still that fucking retarded and false Crusades/Mudshit invasions comparison
Crusades happened as a reaction to Mudshit invasions, not the other way around. Same as nowadays. Mudshits always start shit and then come whining like they're victims. Utter scum, all of them.
>>
>>56727651
*their ancestors deeds
>>
>>56726778
Shut the fuck Tyrone
>>
>>56727651
Pretty accurate desu
>>
>>56726778
>I have no idea what history is

Christianity was the only thing non-violent about the Middle Ages.
Christianity brought art, culture, peace, individualism, hope. Islam brought none of that, it brought, uneasy peace (worse than war), Stolen Greco/Persian culture and didn't even spread it, Hope (maybe, but it was a hope for war), no individualism (there can be no uniqueness, allah sees you all the same, God, God sees you as different yet equal in his image).

Christianity is literally the best thing to happen to the world.
Men themselves are corrupt and so Christianity has been used for perverse things but it itself is not and has never been perverse.
Other religions themselves advocate generalizing and black and white scenarios. Christianity promotes critical thinking when it comes to truth and deception, sin and holiness. Christianity demands you investigate and know. Other religions tell you to believe a certain way because you should.
Christianity says think about things this way, because it is in line with reason. It doesn't even force you.
>>
>>56727752

Brown people aren't responsible for their own deeds even in the present.
>>
Islam is also responsible for the Crusades of the past, because of its constant invasions of Europe.
>>
>>56724983
whats the difference between a jew and santa claus?
santa goes down the chimney! ha
>>
>>56725929
>>56725929
>>56725929
Yes that is why they had to go back and revise Christianity to help co-exist with society. Islam never got a revision so that why it's so violent today. If you even bring up that it should be revise, all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>56726052
Nope, you're an idiot. a religion does not spread as far as Islam did within a hundred years without some seriously aggressive actions. and that was a hundred years after it's founding.

checked into any African genocides lately? guess which religion those people are. Islam has been the majority religion for northern Africa since (again) within one hundred years of it's founding.

sunni/shiite? yeah, that's two factions of Islam that have been fighting since the death of Mohammed. Christians at least tolerate their various sects.

the only section where there would be a decent argument would be the slave trade, and guess which side actually still practices slavery today.

also Christianity didn't actually become all that militant until one thousand years after it's founding with the first crusades. this was right about the time that the Byzantine empire (Orthodox Christian church) was defeated by the new religion known as Islam.
>>
>>56727584
Islam can't, just as Christianity can't change the 10 commandments - they're the written word of god.
The Quran is the written word of god for Islam.

Whilst interpretations of the bible can change, it is just an account written by people, the Quran cannot.
>>
>>56726052
>How do you think the Christian church got so powerful? It used to be violent.

Christianity is the only religion that massively converts people via their hearts. China has 10 million converts per year, and that isn't done via violence. No other religion has ever been able to do anything like this. Religion is still frowned upon in China, and Christianity isn't in a position of power in China, yet that is where it's the most thriving. The next Christian world is Chinese.
>>
File: 1392654620815.gif (831 KB, 225x183) Image search: [Google]
1392654620815.gif
831 KB, 225x183
>>56727907
>He forgot all about the inquisition
>He forgot about all the witch hunts
>He forgot about the Borgia family

I'm a Christian, but if you can't at least acknowledge the simple fact that Christianity had a very violent past, then you're an idiot. Christianity has done a lot of good stuff too, but to just be ignorant and say that it was non-violent; especially in the middle ages...Then I don't know what to tell you, family.
>>
>>56728007

>santa gives gifts
>jews sell gifts
>>
>>56728698
You should read up on the inquisition and witch burning. You might be surprised how wrong pop-culture got both these things.
>>
>>56728316
It's a shame they have those blasphemy laws in all Muslim dominated countries. That definitely stops intellects and those that don't buy into the whole thing from saying anything in public that could cause it to change. No Voltaire for them.
>>
>>56728698

Inquisition never killed anyone. The secular arm did all the killings, just so you know.

Witches don't exist, friendo, you can't hunt them. The total amount of "witches" burned by fire is less than a thousand for the entirey of Europe, and this was done to save their souls, often with their explicit agreement. This was never ISIS. Burn the body, save the soul.

Humans are violent, but you can't shit on violent humans living in violent times. It won't do to judge the past from the standards given to you by that past. Hadn't they been violent, you wouldn't even exist.
>>
>>56728698
even if there is a darker past for christians its no different than what has been done throughout all of mankind. the shitty thing is is that christians and religion in general is held to such a high standard that any little thing done triggers some niggers and immediately cast in a dark light where as atheists do the same shit or worse each day. no saying either is right or wrong, just the reality

>inb4 islam
shit is a cult not a religion. same as fucking mormons.
>>
>>56729274
>No Voltaire for them.

Or you. 99% of people who mention his name haven't read a single book by him and never will.

Voltaire was a Catholic, and he had faith in Jesus Christ and nobody gives a fuck what he actually wrote. Eat shit.
>>
File: 1444421915863.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1444421915863.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
>>56729371
>implying I haven't read or studied his works
Nobody takes you seriously and you should be ashamed of yourself. Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>Christianity was evil in the past while Islam dindu nuffin

Both did some nasty things
>>
>>56729281
>The total amount of "witches" burned by fire is less than a thousand for the entirey of Europe, and this was done to save their souls, often with their explicit agreement. This was never ISIS. Burn the body, save the soul.
I didn't know you could put so much bullshit in one sentence, congrats
>>
>>56724983
> the crusades meme
The crusades began as an answer to mudshits who kept raping Southern Europe.
>>
>>56729543
RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
Do people who view the Crusades as some kind of horrific event even know the first thing about them?

The name "Crusade" just has bad connatations. I doubt any of these "but the Crusades were bad" retards actually know anything about that period of history.

Because if they did, they would know that the Crusades were really not immoral. Some of the acts committed were, but the Crusades themselves were a just cause.
>>
>>56726778
But neither were or are as bad as the deathcult of atheism
>>
The events of today only show that the crusades were very much neccesary to halt the islamic scourge.

As far as i am concerned the only truly disgusting thing christians have ever done were the stupid as fuck witch hunts.
>>
>>56728698
Christianity doesn't have a violent past, people have a violent past, people corrupted the will of God. Christianity was founded on loving and serving others, I don't recall Jesus ever saying to kill your neighbors, and slaughter those who don't believe me.
>>
Islamic faggots are so evil that they're actually worse than scientology. That's how bad they are...
>>
Islamic Jihads were the reason for the crusades tho...
>>
File: mq.gif (371 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
mq.gif
371 B, 16x11
>>56729543
got em !!!!
>>
>>56729281
no shit witches don't exist but that doesn't mean people believed they did

you should read the night battles by carlo ginzburg
>>
>>56724983

>Crusades
>Not a good thing
>>
>>56729357
I'm just simply noting that Christianity has a dark past. It might not be as savage as Islam has been or currently is now today. But aren't all acts of sin equated to the same magnitude in the eyes of God?

>>56729221
Interesting, thanks for the suggestion, Anon.

>>56730086
Yes, but humanity had been doing it in the name of Christianity. It's generally the past actions of its practices that people will associate with the term.

Also, while Jesus may not have said so. Let's not forget that he's not the only character in the bible. King David smote his enemies ruthlessly, Moses brought the angel of death into Egypt, and killed every first born. But not before he starved the peasants to death by summoning a horde of locusts to eat the crops.

Christianity might have had some dark times, but we pulled out of it. Not everyone has a great past, that's fine. We can only strive to be better than the generation that preceded us. But that's just my personal interpretation on the matter.
>>
>>56731479
True

But as for the time before Christ, Christianity did not exist, so all the stories of the Old Testament are to show the power and wrath of God, not to represent the teachings of Christ. I always see people bring up the Old Testament when criticizing Christianity, but Christianity did not exist in the time of the Old Testament, the Old Testament represents the religion before Christ, true Christianity is not a religion, more of a lifestyle in following the footsteps of Christ, being his hands and feet.
>>
>>56730483
How do you save flags? This may be a stupid question but I've been trying for a couple of days and had no success.
>>
>>56725929

Everyone who believes in an invisible sky ape is pretty messed up.
>>
>>56725929

well it used to be, until we subdued it
>>
>>56732843
Just because your mind is to feeble to see outside of the reality we live in, we're messed up?

>Atheist I assume

It's funny how you all hate religion and believe in theory so religiously...kinda ironic.
>>
File: StraightOuttaPsychedelics.jpg (90 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
StraightOuttaPsychedelics.jpg
90 KB, 846x846
>>56733057
>see outside of the reality we live in,

There is only one way to generate alternate realities that has ever been demonstrated.
>>
If christianity is so good and tolerant explain the dark ages ?
Meanwhile Islam made ton of scientific discoveries which were stolen by the occident later.
>>
File: 1448231519400.jpg (68 KB, 496x421) Image search: [Google]
1448231519400.jpg
68 KB, 496x421
>>56726052
I've read some dumb stuff today but this takes the cake.
>>
File: Christianity.jpg (83 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.jpg
83 KB, 500x424
>>56733464
>>
>>56733434
Once again, feeble minded.

I could not explain God to you, for he is not of this world: "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world" John 8:23
>>
>>56733943
Those dark ages were caused from Islam going on a jihad. Nobody likes to mention it anymore but there never were any Muslim golden ages. Unless death, slavery and book burning constitute a golden age to you.
>>
File: 1437890202207.png (197 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1437890202207.png
197 KB, 500x351
>>56733943
I can't even tell if this is bait or not.
>>
>>56733943
This is the most retarded "infographic" of all time

Lol someone think "scientific advancement" can actually go on an y-axis.

Meme-center indeed.
>>
>>56729543
Perhaps read about them instead of spouting ignorance like this. A good one is "The last witch of luxembourg"
>>
>>56732493
you click on it and it opens in a new tab, then right click and save the image in the new tab
>>
>>56733943
>"Scientific advancement"
>y-axis
>>
>>56734058

Stoner logic.
>>
>>56733943
It wasn't the "Dark Ages." Europe was still going strong with science and technology and architecture. War and fires erased libraries and history, so it is only "dark" because of the losing of paper evidence. And during the renaissance, almost all the top artists and thinkers were Christians.
>>
>>56735069
Thanks motherland.
>>
>>56733434
the fact that universe exists is proof in itself that something created it.
>>
>>56724983

Christianity is also currently responsible for the pilfering of many nations amd the planet.
>>
>>56736107
>something created it

Probabilistic instability in a gravitational singularity. No need to invoke a sentient deity.
>>
File: 4chan-attractiveness.jpg (34 KB, 334x276) Image search: [Google]
4chan-attractiveness.jpg
34 KB, 334x276
>>56733943
>>56734192
>>56735175
Yes this is real, people loved to share this on facebook some time ago. Of course these people cannot into reasoning.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.