[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3 is coming. Which side are you on? Jews or Muslims? (Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 134.jpg (122 KB, 663x479) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
122 KB, 663x479
WW3 is coming.
Which side are you on? Jews or Muslims?

(Everyone knows christians and atheists are just branches of jewish interests).
>>
>>56724283
muslims for sure
>>
>>56724283
As a Jew, it's my duty to infiltrate the Muslim side and destroy them from the inside out
>>
>>56724283

muslims
>>
I want jews to die out once and for all in my lifetime so it's a no brainer
Not that it really is a choice both are scum and deserve to destoryed and subjagated
>>
>>56725497
rareflag
>>
>>56725595
newfag
>>
My side.

Get rid of them both.
>>
>>56724283

Christians
>>
>implying I would take a side
>implying I am not the only person that is right in the world.
>>
>>56725582
You are what's wrong with Canada
>>
>>56725573
i've heard of a black fetish but this is nuts
>>
i'll take jews please
>>
In a perfect world I would be on the opposite side of both of these desert tribes and my side would wipe them out forever. They're both very dangerous for white people but I think Jews have done much more damage than the Muslims.
>>
Bedouin scum, the whole of them.
>>
Why would I pick sides?
Why can't I just sit here and just watch the MENA burn?
>>
>>56724283
Not with brasilians. That for sure.
>>
>>56724283
I pick the side lines with snacks and staying kamfty.
>>
>>56724283
Hahahaha I'll sit this one out boss.
>>
>>56724283
evropa
>>
File: brazil.jpg (89 KB, 626x1274) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
89 KB, 626x1274
>>56726082

But we are white and Kawaii just like you, senpai.
Why you love us?
>>
File: giphy.gif (421 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
421 KB, 500x300
>>56724283
>implying we have to choose a side
>>
>>56724283
>only one
We've had this before.
>>
File: J.jpg (252 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
J.jpg
252 KB, 500x656
>>
>>56725638
my sides
>>
>>56726244
gay as fuck you will be the first to be drafted
>>
Jews. Muslims are more numerous and dangerous. Fuck dunecoons from both sides, though.
>>
>>56724283
Neither, and Id appreciate you not trying to make me pick a side.
>>
>>56724283
>Jews or Muslims?

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.
--Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, 1871
>>
>>56724283
Man she has the perfect position.
I could totally get deep in there... :/
>>
>>56726648
I dont like travestites and be backstabbed.
>>
>>56724283
Jews side. They are somewhat civilized and won't cut off my head.
>>
My own side.
If forced, jews
>>
>>56727937
But they will fill it with shitty ideas. In every case you lose it.
>>
>>56724283
According to Bill Maher, the Arab mom and kid are braver
>>
>>56725777

You made me laugh in a weird way in which I somehow spat up my own nose.

Well played small-hat, well played indeed
>>
>>56724283
Arab moms are okay, maybe the only arab family member that is.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.