[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Man in the High Castle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 435390.png (1 MB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
435390.png
1 MB, 960x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzayf9GpXCI

What do you think about this show from a /political/ point of view? Would the world be a worse or better place?
>>
alternate history questions that huge are impossible to answer

as to what I think of the show, I am enjoying it, Rufus Sewell as the Nazi officer is the best character
>>
>>56724076
Interesting premise, but same Hollyjew nonsense.
>>
>>56724195
true, he is a bro
>>
>>56724076
>tfw Hitler wins in the last episode

This show just went from jew to based
>>
File: ok.png (97 KB, 258x230) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
97 KB, 258x230
>>56724316
This.
In the book, everyone seems to get along just fine. The message in the book is how history doesn't matter to the average person and how difficult it is to sell homemade jewelry to a pawn shop after smoking a couple joints with your coworker.

The story will become a group of young dissenters "fightin' 4 whas rite" and never touch upon how Joe Schmoe sees his life change/stay the same, which is infinitely more interesting.

Also, they'll focus more on the Germans. The book kept very tight to the Japanese occupied Pacific, which made for a very alien, very cool setting.

If I watch this I'll just get upset for sure.
>>
I wanted to see something interesting and with high production value.

>shecky spielbergsteingoldriverbaum

...and abruptly decided not to waste my time on limousine liberal kike shit.
>>
>>56726817
holy shit dude
you are a walking caricature
>>
>>56726269
I totally agree with you, but it's still nice to see a tv show where I don't have to see some nigger's ugly face every two seconds
>>
I don't know it's would be a world where billions of people we have today wouldn't exist.
>>All non aryan races would be wiped out.
No genetic diversity of the human race
And would ultimately result in the decay of the human race.
>>
>>56727199
Most of those billions are the same ethnicity (chinese) so your theory is retarded.
>>
>>56727199
There's plenty of diversity among hundreds of millions of whites.
>>
>>56724316
it is a Philip K Dick story m8

believe me when I say that it gets seriously weird later on, it isnt just going to be "hurr nazis evil"
>>
>>56727375
>>Slavs would go extinct
>>
Hey as a half Japanese half Korean
Would I be exterminated?
Just curious?
>>
>>56726817
There are no jews working on the show.
You cannot make it any more obvious you're a shill.
>>
>>56724076
SPOILERS

That real American flag at the end hit my burger-fattened heart pretty hard.
>>
>>56724076

It would be better. What Nazism did to Germany in a decade was insane. From starving and in-fighting, Germany became a powerful state that nearly took over the world, and only lost because everybody ganged up on it.

It'd be a better place for sure, and the Holocaust would not have happened. It was done as a last resort, but Nazis never intended to kill them, just relocate them on Madagascar and contain them there.
>>
>>56728218
Crypto-kikes, not even once.
>>
>>56727437

It's "based on a novel by Philip K Dick", by which they mean they just took the setting and changed everything else. It's gonna be nothing like the book.
>>
>>56726269
some on here said they have a factory where they gas and burn poor and sick people in the show.

figure its not worth watching just knowing one thing about it
>>
>>56729585
i thought nazi germany peaked in 1942, and the holocaust started in 1941 with most jew deaths in 1942

how could it be considered a last resort if the holocaust started before they even started a decline
>>
File: 1445441863894.gif (2 MB, 294x196) Image search: [Google]
1445441863894.gif
2 MB, 294x196
>>56730502

>holocaust
>>
>>56730741
call it whatever you want

regardless of what you think about it, you can't call it a last resort
>>
>>56727199
Europeans have enough genetic diversity to populate the entire planet with non-trash genes.
>>
>>56730930

Work Camps were legal, Russians used them too. but how were we supposed to give them enough food to survive? Even our own men were starving
>>
>>56729585
>only lost because everybody ganged up on it.
nigga
>runaway inflation and a command economy dedicated primarily to military might totally works great forever, it'll just never stop and unless everyone gangs up to stop it, it'll take over the woooooorld
niggaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>56731229

your Gouvernment needs to destroy other nations to survive, you are in no position to judge m8
>>
File: 1446151576087.gif (56 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1446151576087.gif
56 KB, 480x320
>>56724076
daat pic
>>
>>56731546
Stop using Anglo expressions Germancûck, go fix your own country before ever speaking to other countries again. Fucking shithead.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.