[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get welfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
Hello /pol/. I hope you wont automatically hate me for this but I would like some advice on how to get social security benefits or food stamps. Perhaps both.

I have had documented anxiety and ADHD and recently have started to become very depressed as well. I am in college for engineering but fucking hate it and every day I think about killing myself. The only times I have been truly happy in the past few years is over the summer breaks where I have no obligations and no worries. I lived in a small beach town and I was happy as could be hiking and swimming and relaxing all day long.

You may call me a degenerate or a leech, but actually I feel that if you dislike the government that applying for welfare is a practical and effective form of civil disobedience.

So does anybody on here receive welfare? If so how did you get approved for it?

Sorry if this is the wrong board but welfare is a government program so I think it is pretty /pol/ related. Thanks for the help!
>>
>anxiety and ADHD

WAHH THINGS MAKE ME NERVOUS AND I DON'T LIKE DOING MY HOMEWORK :( :(

fuck off. you have made up problems and if you're a man you should be ashamed. your ancestors survived the frontier and life without electricity and it all ends with you because you're a scared unfocused woman. snap out of it
>>
As a tax payer with 2 jobs, fuck you. Your just fucking lazy, with your made up diseases. Its called being a man, man the fuck up op.
>>
You should focus on finishing your engineering degree, which should give the optimism your obviously craving. do something with that degree that your actually able to attain, and then when you are able to pay for and do whatever you want because you are actively contributing to the world, rather than actively taking from the world.
>>
>>56724010
Wahhhh I'm too irresponsible to actually get and keep a job and I think I deserve more than I'm actually worth. Waaaaah mom and dad don't let me watch the big TV when they're home....I have to go my room and only watch the 42 inch. So unfair
>>
>>56724010
>don't like working
>enjoy relaxing on the beach
>no worries in the world when relaxing

Oh shit, I feel exactly the same OP!!!

Suck it up and crack on. Don't like engineering? Do something else, there are loads of careers out there.
>>
>>56724010
This is what liberals actually believe.

You don't hurt the government you fucking loser, you only hurt the taxpayer. Me. You're fucking me because you're too pussy to be a man.
>>
>>56724010
Just hang in there bud. Dont give up.
>>
>>56724010
Fucking Looser. You can't even engineer your own death.
>>
>>56725382
>I have a shitty life and am forced to work 2 jobs so so should you

Top fucking kek
>>
>>56724010
I am not working as well with benefits from governments. Best life ever man. I just fuck my gf all day and play video games. And soon I will be able to smoke dope as well. This is real life man. So thank you for working for me goys, really appreciate it.
>>
>>56724010
You obviously have no pride or self respect.
>>
>>56726182
>he works two jobs
>you don't even work one
Jamal pls
>>
>>56724010
Fucking lazy cunt
>>
>>56724010
I work 2 jobs and pay close to 30,000 USD a year in tax. Go fucking work you mong.
>>
>>56724010
You should be able to apply for food stamps online at your state's department of health and services or whatever it is in your particular state. To get social security disability I haven't done but my understanding is that it usually takes a while to do. Do you have a Dr's diagnosis as being disabled? The normal procedure is you apply then they disapprove and then you apply again and eventually you get approved.
>>
>>56724010
its simple, really. Spend a few months doing nothing but dropping LSD, eating mushrooms, and smoking weed. One day, when you dont have anything to do, Eat some acid at 6am during the work week and go around town explaining to everyone you meet that you're a trans-racial child of Lucifer and you are in the business of buying their eternal soul for about three-fiddy.

>go to hospital
>get tasty medications
>apply for welfare
>??
>profit

its easier to get disability pay when you can show a track record. Make sure you dont got to group or show any signs that you're capable of improving.
>>
>>56724010
Ask for med from your shrink, and get through the undergrad. Don't forget to do internship though.

Shit will only gets harder as you age, but that's life.
>>
>>56724010
Pull all your teeth out and tell the government you lost them from a meth addiction.
>>
>>56724010
https://www.ssa.gov/disabilityssi/ssi.html

In order to qualify for SSI, you have to have a medical condition that prevents you from working AND your total assets have to be under $2000, and you have to keep it under $2000 for the duration of receiving those benefits.

That means that SSI traps you in perpetual poverty. Getting food stamps and medi-cal is pretty easy. You can figure it out yourself.
>>
>>56724010
as someone with a real mental illness and still doesn't suck on America's tit, please fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>56724010
Look. I just got off work. You think getting up at 4AM doesn't make one anxious? Or hey.. Tomorrow's Thanksgiving. I'd love to go see my grandparents. But nope. Work. I'm anxious they're 90 years old. Probably won't have too many Holidays left with um. Get a job pal.
>>
File: DonDraperLaughing.jpg (19 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
DonDraperLaughing.jpg
19 KB, 409x393
ITT: OP getting completely BTFO
>>
>>56726735
What these guys don't know is that applying for assistance is the new norm. More and more people are relying on food stamps because it's harder to find jobs that pay decently. This is all since 2007-2008.
>>
>>56724010
gr9 b9 m9
>>
>>56724010
Check yourself into a mental hospital you have a disease
>>
>>56724010
Honestly I wish all the hard working whites would just cash out of life and take welfare, then everyone could see how broken our system is when it comes toppling down and people starve
>>
File: 1447129051935.jpg (109 KB, 492x480) Image search: [Google]
1447129051935.jpg
109 KB, 492x480
http://imgur.com/a/OyOid
>>
>>56724010
Are you white? It is imperative to settle this question, before I decide on a response.
>>
>>56724010
Fuck what all these retards are saying op. Theyve been brainwashed by the jew to be good little worker drones.

To get food stamps you need to apply and show have a low income with a lot of expenses.

I get food stamps and its great; spending real money on food is a total waste
>>
>>56724010
Hello,

Nevermind the faggots. We need to bleed the beast dry. I make good money and still get EBT. Fuck ZOG, you kikes are paying me to raise my white children.
>>
>>56725382
>I would rather have niggers suck at my taxes than someone raising white children.

Stay zoggie, keep dying for kikes, keep transferring money to niggers.
>>
>>56724010
Basically if you have no kids you have to be mental to get free gibsmedats

The problem with that is you won't be able to buy guns.

So if you still want free money you're going to have to find a fat chick to fuck/live with
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-15-33-41.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-15-33-41.png
1 MB, 720x1280
>>56727276
Explain this then
>>
>>56724010
>>56724010
>>56724010

I can't even get anything for what I am genuinely suffering from. I've got this certain degenerative disease of spine, which is not considered as a disabling condition in Bongland.

How live?

At this point I can't even afford to buy myself a new, proper winter jacket, because I had to spend most of my savings for private "diagnosis" (not treatments), really strong painkillers and such.
>>
>>56729680
>which is not considered as a disabling condition in Bongland.

b-but you have socialized medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>56724010
>Sorry if this is the wrong board
You are definitely at the wrong board
>>
File: 1444171675640.jpg (43 KB, 660x438) Image search: [Google]
1444171675640.jpg
43 KB, 660x438
>>56729897
Oh yes, the marvelous NHS. :^) If I could go back in time, I'd punch myself repeatedly for even wasting my precious period of "when things could still get done, because you were still growing" on them.
>>
>>56729582
I don't know if I've missed something, but:

>wealthy person, possibility elderly, but certainly impaired to warrant disability parking permit

It's possible that
>they inherited wealth
>they worked and earned wealth
>they are welfare leech scum taking advantage of the system
>they were impaired from birth
>they were involved in an accident (possible liability lawsuit involved with work?)
>they are old as balls and cannot function properly
>they suffer from MS or something else

it's probably a boomer, anon
>>
>>56730229
I was just wondering, because britfags are always mad at us (somehow) for not having nationalized healthcare.

FWIW, your condition would be eligible for disability here, but you won't see anyone hating on Brits because of it.
>>
File: 1439992132790.jpg (14 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1439992132790.jpg
14 KB, 208x250
>>56729897
oh my that is a very rare flag that you have there :) so rare wow i didnt even know niue was rare of releavant but thats a rare flag so RARE R A A R E FL A G RARE my uncle joey had a rare flag too
rare
RARE
>>
>>56729003
RARE
>>
For all you people telling me I need to get a job, my question is why? So I can buy material items that mean nothing? Life is meaningless, I might as well enjoy it as much as I can. Wasting your life depressed and trapped in a job you hate does not make you tough It makes you a bitch and a slave.

I am currently at a large state university but I am transferring to a smaller one closer to home. Hopefully that makes things easier for me. I still do want to be an engineer but I want to have a good backup plan.
>>
>>56724010
is spite of your pic you are probably white. yet you are still a nigger. suicide is preferable to being a useless burden to society.
>>
>>56731224
> the only purpose of humans is to help society evolve

we might as well just be robots then
>>
>>56730952
life is what you make it
>>
>>56725382
why do you need to work 2 jobs? i thought america was rich...
wtf?
I am not done with college, already own a small business, working on expanding in my 2nd year.
let me guess, you had kids young?
dont blame anon for your mistakes. if uncle sam gave you free money you woudl take it.
>>
>>56730952
>For all you people telling me I need to get a job, my question is why?

Crabs in a bucket who have a job and a wife who they hate
>>
>>56732210
>do good
>>
>>56730952
>For all you people telling me I need to get a job, my question is why?

so i dont have to support your nigger ass
>>
>>56729003
HOLY SHIT RAREST
>>
>>56734726
>Not having already seen Niue more than 6 dozen times in the past week or two
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.