[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans make fun of Sweden >They are almost as c.ucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1445874330591.jpg (32 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1445874330591.jpg
32 KB, 792x558
>Americans make fun of Sweden
>They are almost as c.ucked as them

How can amerifats be so delusional?
>>
File: 1439750490145.jpg (423 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439750490145.jpg
423 KB, 2000x1000
Fuck off Jamal
>>
Both the American and Swedish populace is equally keked

but we have true keks in charge of the country unlike the US(even though you might have Obama he is considered far-right here in Sweden)
>>
They are the most smug of any country 2bh
>>
>>56724002

Everyone here vents their own national insecurities on other countries. It's pretty sad to see this on a daily basis and yet we continue with this madness.
>>
File: 1446417371685.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446417371685.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1243x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1243x581
>>56724002
>be amerifat
>look up statistics
OH FUG :DD
>>
>>56724463
/thread
>>
File: Harvard1.jpg (51 KB, 482x480) Image search: [Google]
Harvard1.jpg
51 KB, 482x480
>>56724002
They are actually more cĂșcked than Sweden, because they get discriminated by their universities.
>>
>>56724463
>girls are manlier than boys in sweden

doomed country
>>
>>56724463
I want to dump my cum inside all of those happy little faggot children.

Except that ugly nigger girl.
>>
>>56724002
I think we're starting to see Western nations all over beginning to lash out against the Marxist-Leftist-Egalitarian elements in their societies. In Europe, this backlash will be a bunch of nationalist movements, largely circling around ethnic and linguistic commonalities (the Nords, the Germanics, the Franks, etc.).

In the U.S., the backlash will look more like the first American Revolution. There will be more of a push toward individual rights rather than collectivism of the communist or nationalist varieties.

As for which of the two scenarios will play out more violently: You have tons of nogs in the U.S. that will inevitably riot, but they tend to scatter when you fire a few rounds at them and they hit the ground screaming for Mammy. They won't be much fo a problem. In the case of a total civil war scenario, however, you'll see 75% of the military deserting/rebelling, and half of the population fighting the other half. Bloody as fuck.

Europe has millions of militant Muslims dead-set on spreading Shariah Law to the four corners of the earth. They are far more dedicated, focused, and funded than a population like the U.S. nogs. However, a concerted effort at removal could see the problem quelled fairly quickly.
>>
>>56725796
>6x% white
>Sweden is 85%+ white

Statistics :DDD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.