[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU to disarm the populace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: guns.jpg (36 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
36 KB, 512x341
Friendly reminder that after they made sure that europe got invaded by muslims, now they want to take your weapons. Get in here and sign this faggots:
https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-eu-you-cannot-stop-terrorism-by-restricting-legal-gun-ownership
>>
>>56723963
Signed it yesterday, finnish reservists and hunters are pretty fucking upset about it.
Currently sharing it with every reservist and hunter i know.
>>
>>56723963
also, it isnt all weapons, its a restriction for weapons sales and semi automatics
>>
>>56724523
But you can tell this is only the first step. If it really was to fight against terrorists, they wouldn´t restrict legal internet sales and put signal guns under weapon laws.
>>
>>56724523
Don't try to downplay it. They want to ban the most relevant weapons and leave only the worthless hunting shit, which would still be banned during the next few years anyway.
They also want to ban online sales, which means that if you are living in bumfuck nowhere and there are no gun shops around, well no guns for you.
>>
>>56725799
It also means that ammo will be around double the price if there is no more internet competition.
>>
>>56724133
Why is Finland part of the EU?? Looks like Norway and Iceland are not.

EU European Union States

Name Population
Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France 66,352,469
Germany 81,174,000
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy 60,795,612
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Netherlands
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain 46,439,864
Sweden
United Kingdom 64,767,115
>>
its not so bad EUbros

you can still have a shotgun if you are rich and own a farm in a deep conservative region
>>
File: 1447827650640.gif (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1447827650640.gif
18 KB, 340x340
>eurokeks
>>
>>56726028

>tfw 3 shotguns

Those are on dad's SGC, I'm going to get my own soon. Then it will be 6 shotguns.

I'd still like to move to Burgerland though, in spite of its problems and me not being particularly wealthy. I need to marry someone there first somehow.
>>
File: lol europe.jpg (3 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
lol europe.jpg
3 MB, 3072x2048
Can Americans sign? And can i sign with my Glock?
>>
>>56726008
True, or even no ammo at all for that matter, as most gun shops here typically only have ultra expensive civilian hunting ammunition in stock. Want .223, 7,62x39, .308, 9mm? "Sorry we don't have any" " sorry we are out of stock"
All the time.
Politicians are clearly trying to discourage people from owning guns by making things as annoying as possible, that's already what they have been doing for years, with all that licensing and authorization bullshit, with medical exams, training sessions and so on, and now this.
Now people are going to have an even harder time just for finding a place where to buy guns and ammo, so they'll just give up altogether. And then politicians will be like "hurr look people don't want guns anymore, that means we can ban everything"
fuck this
>>
File: 1445266256511.jpg (73 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1445266256511.jpg
73 KB, 540x540
>>56726310

I feel honoured to have finger-fucked and dry-fired a 2nd Gen Glock 17.

We'll be united again one day.

One day.
>>
>>56723963
I should go and buy my Mosins and shotguns already.
>>
>>56725799
illegal weapons are cheaper anyway...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.