[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm swallowing the blue pill. Being a red pill made me racist,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 695x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 695x556
I'm swallowing the blue pill. Being a red pill made me racist, hate gays, hate unfit people, hate poor people, hate anyone that wasn't me, then I started to hate myself.
It's easier to just let others be.
>>
>>56720351
>hating gays, the unfit, the poor,
Just take pride in yourself and help your national brothers and sisters

It's all chill bud
>>
>>56720351
You don't need to hate people because of their shortcomings.
And you'll never forget that black people are violent by nature. Never relax, friend.
>>
>>56720351
>red-pill
>hate
Well lad, I think you've been had.
>>
>mixing the pills
Enjoy your schizophrenia and homelessness.
>>
>>56720351
Hate and rage are toxic.

Welcome to the world where you can get laid.
>>
>>56720351
>hate poor people, hate anyone that wasn't me
Thats called over dosing, m8
>>
>>56720351
Be rational and think for yourself you kek
>>
>>56720351
>Tolerance Is the Attitude of Those Who Do Not Believe in Anything
Chesterton
>>
>>56720447
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>56720351
start doing something for yourself. go out more often and start getting /fit/ and into /fa/. it will help to adapt to this irrational world.
oh thats a nice pepe you got there.. mind if i save it buddy?
>>
Maybe find yourself spiritually op? Theres a nice balance in the middle once you realize you have those views but also be sane.
Taoism helped for me.
>>
File: steak.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
Not all red pills are haters. Most are probably not haters, and are just grateful to see the world for the mess it is and why the horrible things are happening to our once wonderful land and folk.

But enjoy your steak.
>>
>>56720351
your problem is you have no output for hateful emotions in your life op, its like if you couldn't shit for all this time and you have a massive shit in your stomach, stop trying to supress it, let it out into sth useful
>>
>>56720351
it's impossible to reverse the redpill, you fool
>>
>>56720351

that doesnt make you a "bluepill", it just makes you a reasonable person.

protip: unironically calling yourself "redpilled" is basically a broadcast to the world that you are an underage faggot who only reads headlines.
>>
now i hate you OP fuck you cumgoblin shitskin anuseater goddamn you make me angry bluepilled fag
>>
>>56720351
I think you were just a hater.
>>
>>56720351
There is no such thing as the redpill, the extremes always use that expression to recruit new members.
ISIS, left wing extremists etc... use it too, they just call it "the truth" or "the illumination".
If you're neutral and a bit patriotic, people won't go away every time you open your mouth
>>
>>56720351
Mixing pills is toxic. You'll be dead within a week.
>>
File: RedPill.jpg (92 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
RedPill.jpg
92 KB, 1024x768
>>56720351

You can't swallow the blue pill once you've swallowed the red. That's the allusion to the matrix. What has been seen can't be unseen,
>>
Alright so here's the deal OP: redpill does not mean you are an evil or hateful person. It just means that you aren't immature and don't need instant gratification for all of your decisions. You are aiming to make the world a better place by forcing everyone to hold themselves individually accountable and respect cultural differences.

We are the ones with love for the future of humanity. We think farther ahead than what's directly in front of us. That's why I only snort reds.
>>
>>56720351
Good luck, but it cannot be unswallowed.
You'll convince yourself that you're done.
Maybe for a few months, maybe a few years, but you've seen the truth.
You're here forever.
>>
File: dancing 3.gif (747 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dancing 3.gif
747 KB, 500x375
>>56720351
I'm proud of you, OP! Don't be like the other racist and homophobic posters on /pol/.
>>
>>56725390
This. Rage is really pointless. I'm /pol/ as fuck but I don't let it make me angry.
>>
Joking around, putting a smile on your face (even if you don't feel like it) and taking a genuine interest in people (even if you're faking it) will take you a long fucking way in life. Currently trying to be angry and raging all the time. It's hard but really you can't change people it's better if you just be social and privately be yourself.
>>
>>56720351
Being homophobic and racist is terrible.
Understanding why homosexuals are bad for society (massive spread of AIDS) and being aware that black culture is not universal (but dammit is it close) are redpill.
>>
>>56728991
*trying NOT to be angry and raging
>>
File: 1427610803218.jpg (84 KB, 612x499) Image search: [Google]
1427610803218.jpg
84 KB, 612x499
>>56720351
"hate poor people"

FUCK YOU
>>
File: your_a_fag.jpg (19 KB, 435x397) Image search: [Google]
your_a_fag.jpg
19 KB, 435x397
>>56720351

Red pill and blue pill are descriptors of ideology. They are not required for forming your own thoughts and ideas.
>>
>>56720351
Hey congrats dude. You've passed the test.You're ready for the next level. Your /pol/ inner sanctum pass-code will be in your email shortly. Join in our new, handsomely appointed private chat room, an egalitarian utopia where we lounge and exchange lofty notions whilst moving around /pol/'s irl pawns on the global chess board; groups such as isis, the ira, and femen. Glad you could join us.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.