[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
K vs BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 19
File: image.png (157 KB, 796x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157 KB, 796x351
What's the latest on the /k shooting at the blm protest the other day. Who was arrested and who was let go? Is there video with sound yet?
>>
We /Chicago/ now
>>
I though that its legal to shoot on Bureau of Land Management sites, /k/ told me they just go and set up a range and no one gives a fuck, game wardens don't even check their funs.
>>
>>56720268
Being chased by a mob of niggers howling racial epithets, threats, and generally niggerizing is certainly grounds for self-defense laws to come into effect.

I'm not clear on what MN's self defense laws are, but most usually they are worded in such a way that "threat of imminent bodily harm or death" is grounds for them to be used.
>>
Anyone want the video of Saiga memeing? I have posted it a few times but no one thought it was as funny as I did.
>>
>>56720480
also if the niggers are concerned about "incriminating footage" being recorded of them, they are DEFINITELY doing something illegal, and that discredits their case even more.
>>
>>56720520
Fuck it - here you go. He bane posts, he says "need mo money for dem programz".

Other dude says "melanin enriched communities" while laughing. Pretty epic to watch live.

He starts memeing at 14:10 - then they get caught and kicked out at 19:00

http://livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/4512162/videos/105011019/player

Shit is hilarious
>>
>>56720268
This is going to be a fun one, lads.

Assuming their prosecutor is keked enough to try to kangaroo court a BLM-appeasement, in order to make a case they will have to argue, in court, that niggers are violent and unstable beasts that one should *inherently know* will react with violent physical assaults. (This is, of course, common knowledge... but a liberal will have to admit it. The only way to make defense-carrying a motive is to prove, without a doubt, that any normal person would know they'd be violently attacked by nigger chimps.)

Meanwhile the niggers are hooting, spreading lies about the encounter, and insisting the the poh-leese be in on it. Despite their own testimony admitting that they attacked and then chased these guys down prior to a defensive shooting.

The libs, unsurprisingly, have already fallen back on their "dey unarmed, dey gud boy..." logic, as we all know that silverbacks are harmless unless armed with an AK-47.

There is absolutely no way this can end poorly. These /k/ommandos are heros who once again do the jobs /pol/ refuses to do. Any self-respecting white man should be facing these chimps down with their legal defensive carry close by.
>>
fucking BUMP
>>
While they had every right to defend themselves from BLM, they will go to court and they will lose.
The judge will accuse them of going there armed to /INTENTIONALLY/ try and start violence/provoking.
>>
>>56721379
This. Sure they were right to defend themselves but the intent was to stir up trouble so they could shoot them. Was it deserved by BLM? Absolutely. Too bad the media is calling them "white surpremesists". kek.
>>
>>56721379
So you're saying that niggers getting "provoked" by seeing a non-shitskin face is grounds for BLM to be automatically right, period?

You sound like a shitskin to me.
>>
>>56720911
nice i hadn't seen that one yet

im currently debating this with someone and they posted this link claiming that it proves that Nazis are working with the police

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/11/video-cops-minneapolis-agent/

any thoughts?
>>
>>56721379
>The judge will accuse them
This is how some people actually believe courts work.
>>
>>56721459
You understand that the media is going to lie their ass off about the whole thing as hard as they can and shift blame to white cracker honkey devil as hard as they can, and would do this even if it was 100% clear and undoubtable that the white person was 6 million % correct, right?
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI
>>
>>56721476
Unfortunetly, in the American justice system, everything is about intent.
If they intended to cause trouble, they will get attempted murder charges against them.
>>
>>56721496
If it's talking about the "white supremacist" who got in the police car that was another /pol/ack who showed up, got nearly attacked and only escaped by fleeing to a cop.

They stole his watch too.
>>
>>56721654
We all know this.
>>
>>56721005
>tfw in Commiefornia and ccw license seemed hard as fuck to get so I haven't bothered

I do own guns, but no ccw
>>
>>56721379
Nope. They're going to have to PROVE that they went there intentionally to shoot people.

As far as we've seen they were there minding their own business until they were attacked by a group of people, they ran and were pursued, and fearing for their lives they used their legally licensed weapon to defend themselves.
>>
>>56721379
nigger what are you smoking.

Unless there is clear proof that they went there to provoke, they won't be charged with shit.

All you have to do is look at baltimore and ferguson to understand why someone counter protesting a BLM protest would want to be armed. BLM doesn't exactly have a fantastic track record when it comes to "peaceful protests"
>>
>>56722102
let me fix that, they'll be "charged" the question is whether they are found guilty
>>
>>56721496
>http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/11/video-cops-minneapolis-agent/

The bottom video, which I assume is the one you are talking about is of an anon who went there and got mugged. He posted a bunch about it on here, they took his watch.

I am to lazy to dig up the archives for you but yeah, he eventually said the only reason he made it out ok after the mugging was because he was able to get into the cop car.

He didn't get into the car because he is a cop, he got in because he was mugged and still being followed.
>>
Now in jail:
• Gustavsson, 21, from Hermantown, MN
• Scarsella, 23, from Lakeville, MN
• Macey, 26, from Pine City, MN
#4thPrecinctShutDown
>>
>>56721476
He's right because frankly it doesn't matter what you think. It matters what the jury thinks. If they think they went there to cause trouble, they are fucked.
>>
>>56721708
This is the most important testimony, not people saying oh they led us to where there were no cameras and opened fire. The dudes were assaulted multiple times, plain and simple.

To them, a few assaults here and there are what would be considered a non-violent protest.
>>
>>56721496
There was a /pol/tard or /k/omrade posting on Friday about being down there and getting jumped. He got home and started a thread and wrote everything in detail and said after he was beaten he found an undercover cop parked, told him what happened and then the cop drove him to his car. 90% sure that that's what this video is of.

>DIS 007 AGENT TALKED WIT DA POLICE AFTER WE FUCKED HIM UP. HE DA POLICE N SHIT SENPAI
>>
>>56722102
>Unless there is clear proof that they went there to provoke, they won't be charged with shit.
Self-defense is an affirmative defense. That means the burden of proof is on the accused.

If you're accused of shooting people, you're assumed innocent until proven guilty. If you acknowledge having shot people, you're assumed guilty until you prove it was self-defense.

At least it's not a reasonable-doubt standard, though.
>>
>>56721708
>>56722337
have you seen this one?

https://twitter.com/Kitschy_Hipster/status/669015435917004800

this basically proves they were just standing around talking to each other when they were approached by a swarm of dindus
>>
>>56722556
Look at this canadikek thinking he knows the American justice system.
Nigger, in america you're guilty until proven innocent.
>>
>>56722877
Canadikek*
>>
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUmLkD2UYAA4B6S.jpg
>>
>>56722556
kek. Stick to making maple syrup friend.
>>
guys, why is "c.u.c.k." Getting changed to kek?
>>
>>56723002
baka desu senpai
>>
so was SaigaMarine to chickenshit to go back the second night? is that why they released him?
>>
>>56721379
>The judge will accuse them of going there armed to /INTENTIONALLY/ try and start violence/provoking.

The judge makes sure the trial is going according to the rules. They don't accuse people of anything.

Jesus.
>>
>>56722621
>https://twitter.com/Kitschy_Hipster/status/669015435917004800
Yes I have, there is also another where they are starting to get assaulted and one of the protesters stops him from filmning it.

>put dat phone mup
>>
>>56723002
Word filter that has been here since Halloween.

We had a problem with kek posting and everyone saying "this tb.h. f.am"
>>
>>56723525
>>56721611
Y'all know what I meant when I said judge. I meant court.
>>
>>56722999
>>56722877
I know what I'm talking about, and I am talking about how the American legal system works.

You can't just say, "It was self-defense." and they have to prove that it wasn't. You have to prove that it was self-defense.
>>
>>56721708
Someone needs to make sure that this ends up in the hands of MN prosecutors, because all other disinfo makes it look bad.

Anyone in MN or someone that could take this on. Literally without this testimony those guys could get years behind bars.

Yeah, we spread this video around our circles, but the prosecutors and MN police need to see this one.
>>
>>56720480
Thing is though there is no self defence while committing a criminal act. If the authorities prove the shooters were there to incite a riot, they are fucked.

This trolling culture we have has gone to people's heads. Just because you are skilled enough in trolling to make a group of people chase you does not mean you found a loophole to murder.
>>
>>56721379
>judge will accuse them
Stopped reading right there. Lern2legalsystem m80
>>
>>56723794
No, it's the other way around.

The prosecution has to prove it wasn't self defense beyond a reasonable doubt.
>>
>have guns
>approached by dindus
>Dindus attack
>dindus get shot
>Teh white maynz is racist
>>
>>56720401
Oh you
>>
>>56723883
lern2legalsystemintheyear2015 m80
>>
>>56724009
this.

In the US we are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. However, without good defense or knowledge of our legal system it can run you over. If you don't have good evidence and defense, or a shit attorney, they all just want to cut a deal.

Still, if they can get 12 white jurors, which without a good attorney this will be hard - then maybe they can walk.

The problem with all of this is that these anons will sit behind bars until then. They may be released on OR or be able to post bail, but honestly they might even be kept for their own safety.

That's why MN prosecutors and PD need to see the video here :

>>56721708
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-XIGJZMEI
>>
>>56723879
Can the westboro baptist church beat up people who protest their protests?
>>
What pisses me off the most that every news source in Minnesota is treating this as if the people who assaulted and chased citizens off of public property as the 'victims'
>>
>>56724697
I guaranty they will not get an all white jury no matter how great their lawyer is. It is not 1950 anymore.
>>
>>56724697
One was already released from custody.
>>
>>56724919
Yeah, Siaga - because it wasn't him. He probably had an alibi that was verified so they cut him lose. They have 3 in custody now.
>>
>>56721379
>>56721611
>>56722032
>>56723525
>>56723883
>judge accuses
moron. what it comes down to is 1 red pilled or even half red pilled person on the jury. they get 12 sjw jurors and they might throw the judge in for good measure but I doubt any defense attorney would allow that many obvious sjw's on the case.
>>
>>56724716
fair fucking point anon
>>
>>56724716
It is not a binary world. The nigs who chased the /k/ucks down and the /k/keks who fired back can all be charged.

There is a line between harrassing and protesting. Hence me saying
>If the authorities prove the shooters were there to incite a riot, they are fucked.
>>
>>56724697
>>56724009
>The prosecution has to prove it wasn't self defense beyond a reasonable doubt.
Jesus, you ignorant hicks.

Educate yourselves:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_defense
>>
>>56724697
>Still, if they can get 12 white jurors,

All they need is 1 white juror to get a hung jury anon.
>>
>>56725980
What they would need is one juror who understands memes. The average person is not going to understand why armed men would show up to a blm protest to call them dindus. The average person is going to consider what these /k/ucks did as racial harassment. "We did it for the lulz" is not a great defence in a trial.
>>
>>56726245
Trump for jury duty please
>>
>>56725670
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_defense
Do you even read? What you posted literally says that self defense is enough - they just have to prove it. The article also talks about jurisdiction, SOL, and other defenses. All of these are reasonable.

Work at a law firm (not criminal defense), am literally typing this from work.
>>
File: kek.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>56726656
>He thought that affirmative defense was the same as affirmative action and that blacks can get a get out of jail free card
>>
>>56726963
I really hope that isn't what he thought.

Fuckin cankuks can't into freedom
>>
>>56726245

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what your intentions were. If you are standing there and a nigger walks up and punches you in the face, they can't say, "well you were provoking the niggers."

All they need is one juror to see that.

Hell, I've seen a lot of black people on twitter saying that the niggers got what they deserved.
>>
>>56721005

Just imagine the keks to be had if this goes to trial
>>
this is ridiculous. the BLM thugs chose this outcome.
>>
>>56727225
>Hell, I've seen a lot of black people on twitter saying that the niggers got what they deserved.
This one was good. Guy even has a Trump hat on
https://twitter.com/handymayhem/status/669128688479444992
>>
>>56721379
>>56721459
you guys have no comprehension of self defense law

going to the protest armed is within their rights
going to the protest knowing their presence will provoke a hostile response is still within their rights

the prosecutor has to show that they were the aggressors and threatened the crowd. Its not enough to say they were racist provocateurs stirring up trouble, they had to engage in fighting words or some kind of threat / aggressive action

instead all they did was mind their own business and film 30' away. The mob then approached THEM, not the other way around, pursued them, they made a reasonable attempt to escape and were pursued and were attacked, so they responded with reasonable force

you arent allowed to attack people just because they have opposing viewpoints. You don't forfeit your right to self defense just because you expressed your freedom of speech
>>
Has anyone found the footage from the alleged shooters WITH audio? im real curious
>>
>>56723794
if you knew the american legal system, then you'd know that self defense varies from state to state

minnesota has an explicit four point test for self defense
1) they must not be the aggressors
2) they must believe they are in danger
3) their belief must be reasonable
4) duty to retreat

these guys clearly quality every element of that
>>
>>56726656
>What you posted literally says that self defense is enough - they just have to prove it.
Exactly. Are you not paying attention? I'm replying to morons who think that the prosecutor has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it isn't self-defense.
>>
>>56726245
>The average person is not going to understand why armed men would show up to a blm protest to call them dindus.
>>56721724
>everything is about intent.
I watched a stream for like 20 minutes and saw a bunch of idiots standing around in the cold. The supposed /k/ guys streaming were white and memeing like the world has never seen but were perfectly friendly and mostly polite.

It's entirely possible they freaked out and tried to murder people but from what I saw there was nothing like that, and they have hours of video evidence proving it. If anything a jury will completely understand why armed men would show up to a protest and cause no trouble, because that's a perfectly normal thing to do.

The thing I'd be worried about most if I were them or their lawyers is what dumb shit they said on camera beforehand or if they joke about killing people on the internet because that's going to cast enough doubts on their seemingly nice behavior that would turn any kind of jury into more of a coinflip.
>>
>>56727848

This guy gets it.

These dudes appear to have a good defense against aggravated battery/attempted murder charges. They even attempted to retreat, which is a requirement in a lot of jurisdictions.
>>
>>56727659

That was good.
>>
>>56727225
Their intentions do matter. Like i said before, there is no self defence while committing a criminal act. Inciting a riot is a criminal act. If things were as simple as you believe them to be, no one would be in custody right now.

neither of us know the facts from this. We saw a few videos online and are basing our arguments on that. One of the videos (the one leading up to the shooting) was uploaded without sound. I imagine there is a reason the /k/ucks edited out the sound of what they were saying minutes before they started getting chased down, and i doubt it is because it helps their defence.

Whatever though. Time will tell.
>>
File: 1448268386921.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1448268386921.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>56720268
/k/ definitely did not do this, you would be stupid to think so

have you retards even seen the video one of the chimps stole from the victims and released part of online?

they look nothing like the troll video some /k/omrades made.
>>
>>56722337
>not people saying oh they led us to where there were no cameras

Even this camera claim is absurd. How would these guys know, being chased at night, whether or not any of the people or buildings in the area had a camera? Am I supposed to believe they planned the chase to that point? ffs

The witness is merely stating a fact that (as far as he knew) there weren't any cameras filming the activity.
>>
>>56728016

Doesn't the Self Defense test in Minnesota also require the person to have both an objective (RPP standard) and subjective fear of imminent fear for their life?

I'm asking this because I'm curious what impact this might have if a video comes out of them saying they want to start shit with the protesters. If it looks like they came in with the wrong intentions, it might not satisfy the subjective fear part of that test.
>>
>>56728145
desu, they have a pretty good case of pressing charges against the people they shot for assaulting them in the first place, let alone getting the charges against them dismissed

The fact they retreated is really the deciding point, since it both satisfies the duty to retreat and bolsters their non-aggression claim, it qualifies them as reluctant participants

>>56728275
the video evidence makes it abundantly clear these guys were not inciting a riot. The protesters couldn't even tell if they were BLM or not. They would have noticed if they were chanting "death to niggers" and "we're going to kill you all".

Incitement requires not simply shouting something racist or otherwise offensive, but acting in a threatening manner or exhorting a crowd to act violently. You can't prosecute the westboro baptists for shouting "God hates fags" at an angry mob, because thats their 1st amendment protected freedom of speech
>>
>>56722983
Are those from the guys who were arrested? Or is it just more non-related inflammatory bs?
>>
>>56728513
yes, they must both be in fear for their lives (great bodily harm / death / etc), and that fear must be reasonable
being chased by a vastly outnumbering angry mob of physically fit youth men that are physically assaulting you would very easily qualify as "reasonable fear for ones life"

now the audio on that POV video might change this, but witness testimony says it was just the protesters demanding the white guys take off their masks and their refusal, followed by punching them, and them booking it. So theres a chance we'll find out they were inciting the crowd at that moment, but its very unlikely
>>
Can we start a "this is what I was wearing" meme about the guys in the car.

Basically equate defending the actions of the BLM violence starters with rapists.

If masks mean assault me mini skirts mean rape me etc.
>>
>>56727659
Someone should upload that to youtube.
>>
>>56728981
You are expecting BLM to draw a logical conclusion. This will never happen.
>>
File: crispus dindu nuffink wrong.jpg (197 KB, 1200x889) Image search: [Google]
crispus dindu nuffink wrong.jpg
197 KB, 1200x889
>>56728981
theres more apt equivalencies
>>
File: k being peacefuly escorted.webm (296 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
k being peacefuly escorted.webm
296 KB, 720x1280
>>56721379
But everything is on video
>>
File: funny-obama1.jpg (74 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
funny-obama1.jpg
74 KB, 800x532
>>56727659
>you shut the precinct down then got mad when they didn't come? YOU SHUT THE PRESCINCT DOWN!
>>
File: mfw.jpg (41 KB, 970x616) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
41 KB, 970x616
>>56729299
i spelled precinct wrong the second time but got dubs soo.......
>>
Will the court case be streamed like the Zimmerman one?
>>
File: 1412253005812.jpg (89 KB, 792x632) Image search: [Google]
1412253005812.jpg
89 KB, 792x632
>>56729411
>>56729299
>>
>>56729828

then it's going to be a riot

can we somehow keep a stream on the blacks so i can give a heads up to my brother and his wife
>>
Reminder the opening story line was

>Three armed and masked gunmen, wearing body armor and camo, walked up to a crowd of people and opened fire on them.

Not one bit* of that appears to be true but that isn't stopping the narrative. They're in this full hilt and ain't stopping.

*the quantity of people was accurate
>>
>>56729899
i didnt notice my second one and you get them back. blessed day for sure
>>
>>56721496
The thread in question: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/56323905
>>
>>56721496
Also interesting they edited out the parts in the video where they harassed the poor autist.
These idiots think they are fucking Sherlock Holmes.
>>
>>56729270
Needs the audio where the "good boy" came up and told him to stop recording that.
>>
>>56720911

holy shit I didn't realize that they were wearing armbands with /k/ on them
>>
File: 4.png (492 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
4.png
492 KB, 428x428
>>56720268
There was a second shooter the media is trying to keep secret from the public. It was Ben Garison on the grassy knoll.
>>
>>56728308

I thought it might have been /k/ at first but now i don't think so. Right after the first stream /k/ said they were going to go back out monday night. saigamarine was confirmed for not being there so it would have had to been other /k/ommandos from the area that no one knew anything about. And it it was /k/ they probably would have streamed it and there was no stream from these guys.

Also the dindu's said they had body armor and hardly anyone from /k/ as body armor. I really dont think it was a /k/ommando at this point because none of it adds up.
>>
File: 1443386198826.jpg (137 KB, 604x684) Image search: [Google]
1443386198826.jpg
137 KB, 604x684
>>56731705
How will this affect his ratings?
>>
For anyone who hasn't seen this, BLM protesters admit they attacked the guys who were filming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVgpfvwNEwg
>>
>>56728742
It's non related.

The people were actually from /k/. they have confirmed that 2 of their tripfags were involved.
>>
File: 1448426515452.jpg (250 KB, 851x530) Image search: [Google]
1448426515452.jpg
250 KB, 851x530
>>56723879
I don't know what kind of bullshit laws you have in LMAOland, but in America, you can't get violent just because someone is annoying you.
>>
>>56731835
>hardly anyone from /k/ as body armor.

Wut? I see threads about it all the time. All that we know is that Saiga apparently wasn't involved in the shooting.
>>
>>56730341
There were actually four. From earlier reports, the fourth "White Supremacist" may actually be Asian.

pic related, the dindus (circled in red) first approaching the group of 4
>>
>>56733000
what pic?
>>
File: CUj3MUAUAAABndu.png (221 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
CUj3MUAUAAABndu.png
221 KB, 600x382
>>56733000
pic
>>
>>56733000
Do you have the link to that video?

Also do you have the link to the twitter of the fat black girl that was a witness?
>>
>>56732819
>in America, you can't get violent just because someone is annoying you.

DAT RAYCISS, CRACKA-ASS. LIL NIG WUZ JUS STANDIN HIS GROND!
>>
File: 1445127642621.jpg (13 KB, 228x208) Image search: [Google]
1445127642621.jpg
13 KB, 228x208
>>56732932
>Wut? I see threads about it all the time.

We have body armor threads but the majority of /k/ are poorfags and armor is expensive.

We have plane and tank threads but no one on /k/ owns a fucking plane.
>>
Did they kill them in cold blood? Thats actually fucked up if so.

I mean seriously.
>>
>>56733722
https://twitter.com/C0d3fr0sty/status/669026078577397760/video/1
>>
>>56733722
>first item
https://twitter.com/Kitschy_Hipster/status/669015435917004800

>second
nope, somewhere around here
>>
>>56734256
no one died
>>
>>56734256
see
>>56732254
>>
>>56734256
R E A D T H R E A D
E
A Why are cannucks so dumb?
D
T
H
R
E
A
D
>>
>>56734256
What? No one died. And by all available evidence, the guys tried to run away. Eyewitness accounts say they were chased on foot, and possibly in a car, as well as punched. And only after that did they fire.
>>
>>56734425
Attempt to though?
What i meant i saw that, but i mean did they just open fire, or did the dindu hordes start swiping them resident evil style?
>>
>>56723879
i thought noone died anyway

lets hope that their case gets post poned for a while until we have a more swung political pendulum
>>
>>56734256
self defense retard
>>
>>56734218
People talk about plate carriers and stuff all the time though. Also, who knows what they were actually wearing, do you think any of those BLM idiots know what "body armor" looks like? I'm just saying I wouldn't rule it out as being /k/ related because "all of /k/ are poorfags". By the same reasoning nobody was shot by a Moist Nugget but that doesn't mean /k/ wasn't involved.But you're right it was probably r/guns.
>>
>>56732254
Fucking retards. They are gonna make more racial tension with this shit.
>>
>tfw these dudes single-handedly stole back the idea of Anonymous being SJWs
>>
>>56734544
>wha happen?

These guys will tell you what happened.
>>
>>56734770
Good. Let the race war begin.
>>
>>56734770
you're talking about the apes right?
>>
>>56720268
Oh my god I hope they get off with self defense
>>
>>56734897
White will lose.
Half the whites will be white guilt fsggots used against us then killed execution style after. Every other race will team up except for asians who will just sit back and do nothing
>>
>>56734387
>>56734414

Thanks.

Do you have a link to the video from the anon's perspective?
>>
>>56734665

Body armor is useless to 99% of /k/ we would prefer to buy ammo or another gun with that money. A few have plate carriers because plates are cheaper than soft body armor. But i highly doubt /k/ would strap on plates and go stand in the cold for hours. If the dindus knew what they were looking at and it was body armor it was probably light body armor like cops use thats lighter weight.

What also makes me wonder is the dindu's say that these guys got into a unmarked police car. They had photos of it and i guess you could see the driver had on a police uniform. It's definitely a strange situation at this point i don't think /k/ was involved.
>>
Thought I would drop back in this thread to share an article on their "apprehension".

One was peacefully detained and the 2 others turned themselves in. Why would they turn themselves in you ask? Because they literally did nothing wrong.

http://gawker.com/minneapolis-protest-shooting-suspect-has-a-confederate-1744627811

And no, I wasn't on fucking gawker. Got linked there - also it has video of BlackPowder dudes arrest.
>>
>>56720268

>2015
>shooting niggers is still illegal
>>
>>56735229
>Body armor is useless to 99% of /k/ we would prefer to buy ammo or another gun with that money. A few have plate carriers because plates are cheaper than soft body armor. But i highly doubt /k/ would strap on plates and go stand in the cold for hours. If the dindus knew what they were looking at and it was body armor it was probably light body armor like cops use thats lighter weight.

/k/ doesn't wear plates or body armor because /k/ knows that if they commit a crime wearing it then it's automatically a felony.

>>56735229
>What also makes me wonder is the dindu's say that these guys got into a unmarked police car. They had photos of it and i guess you could see the driver had on a police uniform. It's definitely a strange situation at this point i don't think /k/ was involved.

This was a separate incident a night or two ago. A member of /k/ - /pol/ went there just to see what was up and got chased out, dindus took his watch. The only thing that saved him from a beating and further burglary was an off-duty cop that let him get in his car to get away from the dindu horde.

BLM is intentionally spreading this lie to try and pin it on cops because they want their fellow dindus to attack cops and shit. The false-flag of a bunch of gun shots last night was BLM shooting to make it look like the guys who defended themselves last night are part of a larger group of "fascists".

BLM itself is being coached by members of a number of NGOs, including SEIU and NAACP. The entire movement is being funded via cutout orgs by _somebody_
>>
File: 1442817057841.jpg (94 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
1442817057841.jpg
94 KB, 734x960
>>56723879
That argument only applies to inciting violence towards others. You can't incite a riot that is violent towards yourself. If that were true, 90% of self-defense cases would be thrown out due to any claim of escalation by the victim.

>Mike goes out with friends to get beers
>Mike and friends pass Tyrone
>Mike accidentally bumps against Tyrone
>Tyrone drops his flask of Dindu 20/20
>Tyrone, rightfully aggravated argues with Mike.
>Mike apologizes.
>Tyrone calls Mike a cracker piece of shit
>Mike says "Fuck off you punk bitch. Don't you ever say that shit to me."
>Tyrone punches Mike
>Mike shoots Tyrone

Notice all of the escalation & deescalation that occurred? This same pattern occurred during that shooting. The ONLY escalation that matters however, is the purposeful act of violence. In that case it is self-defense, even if the actor was somewhat prodded. Sure.. it's a bit dirty, but we expect a civilized society to never escalate to violence, no matter the confrontation. Then you add in that these guys were trying to flee on foot before firing on the mob and it turns into a closed case. The mob was given ample chances to deescalate, but they didn't.
>>
>>56323905

Here's MuggedAnon's account of being assaulted and having his watch stolen by BLM dindus. He is the person who was videotaped getting into the unmarked police car after being chased by dindus on Friday night. #BLM is trying to spin that video, claiming it's one of the fleeing shooters getting into a cop car on Monday night.
>>
>>56723666
this desu Satan
>>
File: DamienWalters.gif (2 MB, 359x385) Image search: [Google]
DamienWalters.gif
2 MB, 359x385
>>56735054

sure, I got nothing better to do. no really I don't
http://www.twincitiesnewstalk.com/onair/up-and-at-em-52494/video-taken-from-4th-precinct-on-14151629/
>>
I'm new, and old, but you kids are fucking rad. Careful though, as you have been infiltrated and will be used. Heads up.
>>
>>56738335
>infiltrating an open public forum
>used for the facts shown

good
>>
>>56738335
the worst someone can do is act like they're from /k/ or /pol/ and false flag as us and do something stupid.

It's not like they can shut us down even if that were to happen.
>>
>>56738182
Thank you.
>>
>>56735901
This, toe bee quite honest
>>
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mrGmVgWvlvJy nyc chimpenning
>"all lives will matter when black lives matter"
no video so far 150 protesters so far
>>
>>56740906
>nigs asking for "white allies" to create a "protective barrier"
>>
>>56741425
moot is gone man, its some nip who's name i cant remember how to spell
>>
https://twitter.com/C0d3fr0sty/status/669026078577397760/video/1
>>
File: 1448446482174.jpg (143 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1448446482174.jpg
143 KB, 1157x772
>>56725340
>It is not a binary world

[ ] guilty
[ ] not guilty
>>
>>56722032
>>56722102

>group of guys show up at BLM event with masks concealing their identities and a bunch of open carry weapons that are clearly visible
>they've posted on this site bragging about how they were trolling BLM events, intentionally trying to intimidate and provoke people
>>
>>56723685

we're not mind readers you dumb nigger, say what you mean... don't expect anyone to read between the lines for your dumb ass.
>>
File: CUmlavDUwAA6OrM.jpg (131 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CUmlavDUwAA6OrM.jpg
131 KB, 600x800
>>56720268
Protestors confessed to assaulting them for looking "suspicious", in violation of law and their civil rights. 25+ protestors chased them down before the shots.

> spread this video

http://youtu.be/5j4-PUmQnu4
>>
>>56741563
Hiroshima Nagasaki
>>
Anyone wanna red pill thread tonight around 9pst? Won't be home till then and my medication bottle full of red pills is in that folder for all the new booties
>>
>>56725340
not taking off your face guard thing = starting a riot?

the dindus chased them down and attacked them because they thought they were cops
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.