[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw gay >tfw you enjoy the support of the LGBT movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: wosh away.png (7 KB, 415x415) Image search: [Google]
wosh away.png
7 KB, 415x415
>Tfw gay
>tfw you enjoy the support of the LGBT movement
>But you CANNOT FUCKING STAND literally every other idea these fucking libtards come up with.
>White shaming
>Biased racial statistics
>Censorship of offensive messages
>Shamed for being male
>Media paints you as a worthless race-hunter just because you're white

For fucks sake libtards, I just want to love a man, I didn't ask for all this other stupid feminist bullshit being enforced in this god forsaken society. I'm starting to think I was on the wrong side when the 'slippery slope' argument was going around. Fuck.

Why does every argument with a lefty always end in them jumping to the "Y-you're just ignorant!" line?
>>
>>56719834

Being gay is immoral anon, you should let it go
>>
>>56719834
If you didn't understand and support the slippery slope argument, yes, you were on the wrong side because you did not even bother to look at political history. All politics are a gigantic slippery slope. Ideas never come from nothing and never get fully implemented at once, except during violent revolutions.
As a gay man, your task is to redpill as much LGBT as you can by using your gay-shield against SJW.
>>
File: 1412844703544.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1412844703544.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
>>56719909
I mean, it's not like I haven't tried. Why would I actively choose to be one of a group that, historically, has been on of the most hated groups in the world?

For all their dumbshit ideas they did get one thing right, some people ARE born gay. Even before I knew what being gay was I noticed boys instead of girls around that age. Some people can choose and flip-flop their preference but the sight of a naked woman just completely disgusts me.

The ride never ends, bro.

>>56720120
I've only been able to turn the tables on people a couple times (I live in Texas, thankfully there are relatively few mega-liberals here) but the look on their face as they try to process calling a homo ignorant is such a sweet reward.
>>
>>56720314

I was able to, there's more to life, anon
>>
>>56720588
Well, that's all nice and dandy for you, but like I said, there are some people who get the option to choose and some who don't. I can't stand to look at women, and if r9k taught me anything that is a blessing in it's own.
>>
>>56720963

I man that you don't have why to engage in sex, which is what I am doing.
I'm not dating anon.
>>
>>56719834
Just be libertarian
>>
File: james omaeras blog.png (29 KB, 890x141) Image search: [Google]
james omaeras blog.png
29 KB, 890x141
The alt-right is the gayest shit that has ever happened.
>>
>I just want to love a man
It's kind of hard to when all you faggots are known for is bugchasing and sexual promiscuity.
>>
>>56719834
remember when we told you that your faggotry would wreck the world?
>>
File: 1408785467446.gif (22 KB, 226x228) Image search: [Google]
1408785467446.gif
22 KB, 226x228
>>56720314
If it makes you feel any more comfortable we'll probably come up with a suppressant medication for homosexuality soon after the APA is purged of planted liberals.

After that happens I do not doubt you can imagine the tears that will flow about MUH CULTURE MUH OPPRESSION from the mouths of liberals. It will be hilarious.
>>
File: [2015.08.06_04.27.16].jpg (56 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
[2015.08.06_04.27.16].jpg
56 KB, 848x480
>>56720963
Ahahahahaha!
>>
>>56721647
Well, homosexuality will still be a thing even when "biological" homosexuals are medicated.
As a gay man, I would probably take the pill to become straight, because why the fuck not. I don't hate myself enough to do anything more that would require time or pain, though.
>>
File: androphile.jpg (45 KB, 313x500) Image search: [Google]
androphile.jpg
45 KB, 313x500
Here you go, OP.
>>
>>56721917
I often wonder if transhumanism becomes a thing and we achieve 100% prosthetic bodies what would happen if a homosexual were to transition into a totally synthetic body?
Would they remain homosexual or would they lose any homosexual tendencies beyond habit?
>>
No one is born gay, although [spoiler]there's literally nothing wrong with being gay[/spoiler]
>>
>>56722103
I don't think living in a world of perfectly aesthetic young males would make me less gay...
>>
Hey OP give up degenerate buttsex

http://www.man2manalliance.org/

Do frot instead.
>>
>tfw bi
>tfw tried dating men
>tfw I walked away because they were all degenerates
>tfw women are worse
>tfw I just want a a qt3.14 natsoc boyfriend to anschluss mein gas chamber
>>
>>56722586

Oof, right in the fetish.

>>56722084

This, I can't stand twinks and femboys.

>>56721647
At this point I don't *want* to be straight anymore. Females are too fucking dumb to possibly hold any value to me anymore. It's this ridiculous CIS gender bullshit that needs to stop.

>>56723513
>iktfb
>>
serious question for you OP

why not just play Earthbound and get the real thing???
>>
File: 1447521391715.jpg (47 KB, 405x573) Image search: [Google]
1447521391715.jpg
47 KB, 405x573
>>56719834
>Liking LGBT
>The same movement which took us from being behind the lines "Nobody really cares" men who love men nto the public image of flamboyant queens and transsexuals
>>
>>56719834
>2015
>being for gay lib
unless you live in some africa/mudslime tier shithole where they throw fagoots off the roof into tar pits lit on fire, its pretty contrived to be "pro-gay"
>>
>>56719834
Alright OP, let's talk this out fag to fag.
>tfw you enjoy the support of the LGBT movement
No you don't. How much of your life is centered around your homosexuality? 5%? 10%? 20%?

How much of that portion of your life would be different if it was not for this LGBT "movement"?

>Anon, you're not making any sense. What do you mean by this?
Take any metric- time spent, money spent, how my priorities are set up etc. What is most of my life devoted to? A rough breakdown of my week is as follows:
>20% sleep
>33% work
>32% school+studying (finishing my degree)
>5% family
>5% friends
>5% boyfriend

Spergout/1/2
>>
File: 1447670239348.jpg (15 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1447670239348.jpg
15 KB, 252x252
>>56719834
>self-identifies as "gay", i.e., happy, content
>viciously bitches about his compatriots own issues
>>
>>56725708
80% due to the rampant insecurity/mental issues
>>
>>56719834>>56725708
Now is the "LGBT" movement never took hold, what would be the big deal? Slightly more people would look at us holding hands in the park? Gay marriage (which was always a State issue) would have never made it to Congress or SCOTUS? Gay bars, which are degenerate shitholes anyway, would be closed down at a greater rate?

What have they done to possibly affect my life positively- and not at the expense of the taxpayer (public funding for some LGBT cause or whatnot) nor of our federalist republic (SCOTUS ruling that a state CANNOT restrict gay marriage, overturning centuries of precedent and assumed reserved 10th amendment powers) nor of our culture (forcing tolerance down the throats of public school students, detention for saying fag, "gender is a social construct")?

Are these the same people cutting regulations in the field I want to work in and make a living, or a cohort of those increasing them?

Are these a cohort of people that want to cut taxes so I can save more, or of those that want them increased for their pet projects?

Are these a subset of people that typically oppose makework projects, mo money fo dem dinfu porgrams government choosing winners and losers, the OEO, government forcing SBOs to cater to LGBT/feminist interests etc, or part of those implementing this shit?

Are these people less likely to support mudslime welfare recipient immigration, ghetto expansion/decentralization ruining the real estate market, and affirmative action, or more likely?

In every facet that can tangibly affect one(civilized person)'s life, they are part of the making it worse.

>Also protip; the G carried the burdens of social and legal crusading for the LBT, and now are the misogynistic cis hetero-normative pariahs of the movement

Spergout 2/2
>>
>>56725997
>overturning centuries of precedent
individual marriage being subject to the state did that a while before this
>>
>bisexual
>can't really stand trans people
>can't stand really flamboyant gays
>hate SJWSs
>Catholic
>think gays should only have civil unions, no marriages

Can I join the /pol/ club?
>>
>>56719834
>>56721233
this desu senpai
>>
>>56719834
>nobody has called "MILO" by now

wow /pol/, you're slipping
>>
>gay
>extremely bitter about everything liberals and the LGBT movement do
>consider suicide daily
>shit on gays everyday
>went back into the "closet" with my friends by telling them I fucked girls at college
>devoid of all emotion
>can't hold down relationships over a week with either gender

I never asked for this.
>>
>>56719834

Hi there. Got a bf? =)
>>
Also

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
>>
Fag talk thread? Any other homos out there doing God's work in converting their peers into Trump supporters? My boyfriend was a tumblrite blindly taking in their propaganda. Now he's fact-checking sources and talking about Trump.
>>
>>56726290
>individual marriage being subject to the state did that a while before this
That was well within precedent under common law, and well within their bounds by the constitution. Though you are right in that the first official state marriage licenses were offered in the turn of the 20th century.

>>56726768
Heh. Take this on for size. My boyfriend's SJW friends were drunk and yammering on for hours about police brutality, Sanders, the evil conservatives etc. when I just wanted to shut it down. I stone cold told them I'm a homophobe, and could smell the burning wire insulation within their brains.

You don't have to hate who you are, just accept it and speak the truth. For example, allowing gays to donate blood and organs, when they are disproportionately the leading causes of HIV, would be a logistical mess. For all the tolerance sanctioned by the federal government, the FDA and surgeon general are not going to be PC on this one, and neither should the medical community.
>>
>tfw 99% of gay or bisexual men are hardcore leftists
>>
>>56720314
Eyyy, you're alright gaybro. I might be biased, because I too am from Texas, but you're alright. Scream my name the next time your abusing your boyfriend's prostate for me!
>>
>>56719834
>>tfw you enjoy the support of the LGBT movement
fuck off fag, "LGBT movement" is literally the worst part. grow up and read a book

and before you call me homophobic I'm a conservative republican tranny. LGBT is gay (meaning stupid and annoying)
>>
>>>>56725105
Search millennial woes yt channel and watch his videos bout fags
He is a reactionary fag btw
>>
>>56720314
existence precedes essence faggot
most research about being "born" gay shows epigenetic factors in utero, not genetic factors
>>
File: 1391672772534s.jpg (9 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1391672772534s.jpg
9 KB, 250x197
>>56719834
What do you think of "faggots" vs gay OP? Do you mind when these people in gimp suits show up to public pride parades?
>>
>>56726325
>bisexual
>catholic
blatantly incompatible. abide by your own scriptures heathen
>>
>>56720588
Then you're bisexual. Being straight isn't a choice.
>>
>>56726768
honestly, i think if you told your friends that you were gay in passing (i.e. *do not* make it a starting point to a conversation) they really won't see it as a big deal. either they already know because you have a hint of faggot lisp, or they'll be genuinely surprised because you seem like a real human bean. as long as you're honest and make sure to distance yourself from SJWs i think you'll feel better about your situation.
>>
File: 1439953177107.jpg (9 KB, 246x227) Image search: [Google]
1439953177107.jpg
9 KB, 246x227
>tfw fiscally and socially conservative but think environmental issues are extremely important
>>
>>56720120
>As a gay man, your task is to redpill as much LGBT as you can by using your gay-shield against SJW.
Lol, he can't. Homosexual marriage is a thing now, he's officially part of the privileged class. By the by congrats on that OP, welcome to the party... from here on out there's nowhere to go but down.

>>56719834
Jack Donovan is probably your man. Haven't read his books but his blog has interesting stuff, all about the manliest manly man stuff and it gives him a raging boner to boot.
>>
>>56729418
Other way around, guy on the left is the faggot.
>do you even into south park?
>>
>>56728323
Woes isn't gay, he had a phase that ended when he was about 20
>>
>>56719834
With you there anon

I'm afraid I might end up marrying a woman and killing myself before 30 because every gay man I've ever met IRL has been a despicable piece of shit or a straight up flaming faggot who should have been killed
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.