[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Syria literally right under t*rkey >all refugees go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: middle-east-map-political.gif (169 KB, 1100x999) Image search: [Google]
middle-east-map-political.gif
169 KB, 1100x999
>Syria literally right under t*rkey
>all refugees go to Europe instead
Why? They're both Sunni Muslims aren't they? Why don't refugees just go live with t*rk shits
>>
There's no gibsme in turkey
>>
>>56718933
A lot of them were refugees in Turkey before turks showed them the way to Europe
>>
>>56718933
Turkey and us, the only countries in the ME to take syrian refugees. The rest don't want them.
>>
>>56718933
They do go to Turkey.

There's already 1.7 million of them there.. The real problem is that the gulf states won't take any in.

The gulf states are more racist to syrians than anybody else.
>>
>>56719165
Jordan took in a lot as well.
>>
>>56719217
yeah I forgot this one
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>56718933
This is the best immigration policy proposal I've heard of so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY [Embed] (3 minutes)

http://www.ebpforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8457&sid=bb117ad97a533344240c9f886b340987
>>
Why dont the sunnies go to the aran sunni countries like saudi arabia or the UAE and the shiars go to the shiar countries?? dumb towel heads
>>
>>56718933
Pretty sure it's shiite territory up there (like there's a difference).
Anyway, Turkey has taken in 1.8M, and many have fled to Lebanon and Jordan, too. The issue is the real shithole arabs who refuse to do anything since they're causing the majority of the issues.
>>
File: saudi_camp.jpg (30 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
saudi_camp.jpg
30 KB, 300x168
>>56719168
>the gulf states won't take any in
So... those empty tents in Saudi refugee camps were just for show?
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2015/09/15/Syrian-refugees-don-t-want-to-camp-in-Saudi-Arabia-They-want-a-future.html

>"There’s no use in Gulf countries building refugee camps, because Syrians have had enough of living in camps and they want to have a proper life."

Ah hell nah... when we can get dem free moneyz from Europe and spread Allah filth

>pic is Saudi camp
>>
>>56718933

>"gib money or u r nazi"

Basically.
>>
>>56721619
this camp is only for meccah boyz not for refugee .
Nice clock btw Ahmed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.