[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: africasatview.jpg (41 KB, 495x470) Image search: [Google]
africasatview.jpg
41 KB, 495x470
>2015
>not moving to Africa to live like a god

Why don't we move to Africa, /pol/?

There are wartorn and chimp out countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe, but according to expats and travelers there are decent, relatively safe countries like Rwanda or Equatorial Guinea, where you can buy a mansion for 1 dollar, get a job instantly no matter what shitty your degree or grades are, and being basically worshipped by the locals for your knowledge, and as long as you behave respectful to people and don't reat them like niggers, you'll be more than OK.

Also getting drown in black pussy, or white/asian expat pussy.

In this vid (sorry, spanish only) a bunch of spaniards live like gods in Africa. If a spaniard can do it, imagine what can you do.
>>
>>56718783
Fuck, forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hurqHkBh654
>>
>>56718783
Boko Haram
>>
>>56718783
>relatively safe countries like Rwanda or Equatorial Guinea
>>
EBOLA NIGGER

EBOLA
>>
>>56718783

> Africa
> Niggers everywhere
> Safe
>>
File: happy gaucho.jpg (105 KB, 538x624) Image search: [Google]
happy gaucho.jpg
105 KB, 538x624
>>56718846
Shhhh, you're ruining my plan.
>>
>>56718783
Because I can move to Nicaragua or the Philippines and live like a god
>>
File: Ngozi-Conchita-Braide.jpg (116 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ngozi-Conchita-Braide.jpg
116 KB, 800x1200
>>56718783
I´ve been in most of those countries and you can´´t buy something there for 1 dollar.. not even a can of coke..

Also the salary in those countries is 50 to 100 US dollar per month....

You are full of retarded shit.

Also they worship you only because they see a walking dollar sign..
>>
>>56718783

A buddy of mine I deployed with does private security work in South Africa. He seems to like it, pay is good too. Personally, I'd only do it if I had no other options here at home. It's definitely a young man's game.
>>
>literally moving into the containment zone
>>
>>56718783
>Rwanda
>Nice

good shit thats some good shit right there
>>
It's either Muslims or violent nignogs anywhere in Africa.

Seriously considering buying a summer home in Odessa. 14k gets you a nice apartment within walking distance of beaches. Nightlife is fun, hot women everywhere and the currency is fucked up, so most basic living expenses like food/entertainment/etc are half price.
>>
>not moving to one of the coastal towns of albania instead
Don't you like souvlaki anon?
>>
I have spent a total of two years residing in North Sudan, and I wouldn't live there voluntarily.
My reasons are quite straightforward: Over those two years I have had malaria twice, and this isn't the kind of disease you would want to experience. The climate there is horrendous, the north is dry and sultry and the south is unbearably humid during the raining season, although it could be just me, a siberian native. People are mostly friendly but if you dislike attention then it's a no-go place because you will be a literal special snowflake.
And even though I really was popular among the local female populace, you don't really want to put your p in them because odds are they will be HIV positive.
>>
between ebola and aids i dont think the gun related violence is even a issue but its a region on the decline like pretty much every were else so the locals probably wont be to happy your there
>>
>>56718783
I hear South Africa is really nice.
Might go there someday and create goldfarms.
>>
>>56718783
>Also getting drown in black pussy
No thanks
also
>Rwanda
>safe
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.