[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a success invading Iraq was right guys? I mean a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x420
What a success invading Iraq was right guys?

I mean a couple thousand lives wasted, a bunch of gold and oil stolen that's unaccounted for, the creation of the worst terrorist group known to mankind....and turns out there wasn't even any weapons of mass destruction!

Thanks republicans
>>
File: 1447837118626.gif (2 MB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
1447837118626.gif
2 MB, 300x334
Anyone who actually died in Iraq likely deserved it. I keep seeing stupid shit like women USAF nonners missing arms or legs and I can only imagine how fucking retarded they had to have been to even have that happen.

We lost the lives of a bunch of niggers and retards, that can only be a win for us.
>>
>>56718438

You should literally be publicly executed for treason.
>>
>>56718492
Your stupid fat hog wife shouldn't have rolled out into the desert to get her diabetic leg blown off.
>>
>>56718268
It's Obama's fault that Bush fucked up Iraq
>>
File: edgy.png (190 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
190 KB, 373x327
>>56718438
>>
>>56718268
>Making subhuman muslims lives as close to hell as possible
>not a good thing

Take out your butt tampon, faggot
>>
>>56718268
Not thanks republicans u moron. It was just America. The American establishment. Whether red or blue still the same.
>>
>>56718268
WMDs were found and bought by CIA assets in country during the invasion.

We didnt want to tell the world HEY WE BOUGHT OUR WMDS BACK LOL (rumsfeld still had the receipts) because if there was an allotment unaccounted for that tells OPFOR that theres some WMDs for sale.
>>
>>56718268
> Still believing it matters which party you vote for

The establishment is the real power in this country and they are not elected officials, they just pay for them. Granted you can blame the American public for caring more about the Super Bowl than they do about who their government is dropping bombs on.
>>
>>56718268
>What a success invading Iraq was right guys?
I can't even begin to explain how massive a military success it was. The small size that was deployed into combat utterly annihilated the armed forces of an entire nation. A military victory of that scale hasn't been seen in a long time.

>I mean a couple thousand lives wasted, a bunch of gold and oil stolen that's unaccounted for,

It's not like you had any stake in the matter kid. You didnt go, and those who did signed up knowing what it entailed. They had their reasons. As far as gold and oil stolen well, corruption is everywhere. It's not limited to the US military or contractors.

>the creation of the worst terrorist group known to mankind

Theres a reason Obama called them the JV team. When I was there, they WERE. They were just a small offshoot of Al Qaeda no one gave a shit about. It wasn't until we pulled out, per Obama's orders, that they came into strength. If Obama had listened to his generals and left a sizeable force, we would have destroyed them before they gained a footing.

>and turns out there wasn't even any weapons of mass destruction!

But there were.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html?_r=0

Thats a nytimes article. There are several more like it.
>>
>>56719740
>I can't even begin to explain how massive a military success it was. The small size that was deployed into combat utterly annihilated the armed forces of an entire nation. A military victory of that scale hasn't been seen in a long time.
This is a bait thread but I don't know anyone whoever doubted that it would be a military success. The issue is that freedom and democracy were supposed to be brought to Iraq and that the oil would pay for the war.
>>
>>56718900
>this is what rightwing retards tell themselves

But yet when Obama does something its because of his secret liberal Muslim agenda amirite
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 300x160
>>56718611
This is the biggest roast I have ever seen
>>
>>56720543
>freedom and democracy were supposed to be brought to Iraq
kek

just geopolitics
>>
The Sons of Iraq was instrumental in giving tips to coalition forces about weapons caches and militants resulting in the destruction of over 2,500 weapons caches and over 800 militants being killed or captured. In addition, the 30,000 strong U.S. troop surge supplied military planners with more manpower for operations targeting al-Qaeda in Iraq, The Mujahadeen Shura Council, Ansar Al-Sunnah and other terrorist groups. The resulting events leading to dozens of high-level AQI leaders being captured or killed. Al-Qaeda seemed to have lost its foothold in Iraq and appeared to be severely crippled due to its lack of vast weapons caches, leaders, safe havens, and Iraqis willing to support them. Accordingly, the bounty issued for Abu Ayyub-al-Masri AKA Abu Hamza al-Muhajer was eventually cut from $5 million down to a mere $100,000 in April 2008.[citation needed]

On January 8, 2008, and January 28, 2008, Iraqi and U.S. forces launched Operation Phantom Phoenix and the Ninawa campaign AKA the Mosul Campaign killing and capturing over 4,600 militants and locating and destroying over 3,000 weapons caches in those 2 campaigns. Also effectively leaving AQI with 1 last major insurgent stronghold, Diyala. On July 29, 2008, Iraqi, U.S. and Sons Of Iraq forces launched Operation Augurs of Prosperity in the Diyala province and surrounding areas to clear AQI out of its last stronghold. 2 operations were already launched before in Diyala with mixed results and this campaign was expected to face fierce resistance. The rustling operation left over 500 weapons caches destroyed and 5 militants killed; 483 militants were captured due to the lack of resistance from the insurgent forces. 24 high level AQI terrorists were killed or captured in the campaign.

That's right, we kicked their ass.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.