[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Dutch slowly stop being cvcks - Pig heads placed on site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4171550/varkenskoppen-neergelegd-bij-ingang-toekomstig-azc-enschede.html

Pig heads were placed on the entrance of a future asylum center in Enschede (in Twente, a part of the country more or less known for having based, stubborn people). The location of the center (azc) has been a hot topic amongst the residents, an earlier protest gathering hundreds of people, some of whom were arrested for not following police orders or bringing the nazi salute.
>>
>>56717524

This is brilliant.

The mudslimes and their medieval devotion will be their own undoing because they have to obey ridiculous rules that we don't.
>>
Why does the pig need to suffer for this?
>>
>>56717700
Do you think they actually care about those small rules in practice? Like do you think when hitler killed himself like a pussy the fact that he converted earlier got him to heaven?
>>
>>56717752
I assume they were already slaughtered none the less
>>
>>56717752
the pig should be happy that nothing went to waste
>>
File: pershing.jpg (74 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
pershing.jpg
74 KB, 500x465
>>56717700
Pig very related
>>
>>56717752

Butchers, you can buy Pigs heads quite easily as many do not wish for those parts.

Nothing went to waste and pigs are not allowed in heaven.
>>
>>56717524
>A new european festival tradition: The celebration of Khorne
>Everyone goes out on the streets and spray pigs blood all over the place.
>>
That's what, third pig in the last couple of days in the news?
>>
>>56717524
Won't work David Cameron literally busted his grammar-schooled nuts over some slimy cold pun of a dead pig, nevertheless, britbongistan suffers from flooding.
>>
>>56717524
I hope the rest of the pig doesn't go to waste desu.

I assume these come from pigs being butchered for meat.
>>
>>56718436
There seem to be no immigrants living on old Dave's cock, though.
>>
>>56717524
>bringing the nazi salute.

IT'S A FUCKING ROMAN SALUTE

Germans appropriated Italian culture.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.