[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He has literally kept more of John McCain's campaign promises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 82523096.jpg (30 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
82523096.jpg
30 KB, 321x321
He has literally kept more of John McCain's campaign promises than he has of his own. Did the Republicans actually win the last two elections?
>>
>>56717280
For those who haven't figured it out yet, the elections aren't rigged, the candidates are. They'll say one thing, then do another every single fucking time, democrat or republican.
>>
>>56717280
that picture is incorrect.

He DID move the troops out of Iraq which Bush felt would be a very wrong move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ukJlcpqEY

Bush was right of course.
>>
>>56717280

He gets bullied in negotiations I think.
>>
File: cosang.jpg (55 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
cosang.jpg
55 KB, 640x452
>>56717538
Eh, he only kept that promise in a half-assed sort of way. He promised that the *first* thing he would do is remove the troops. It took him 3 years.

Besides, we're never going to fix the Middle East.
>>
>>56717280
Were is that one pic that shows how many postions the repubs won under him?
>>
>>56717280
Obongo was Bush's 3rd and 4th term.
>>
>>56717280
As far as I know Obama didn't sacrifice thousands of Americans lives to invade another country for Oil
>>
>>56717723
Sure, but can you name how many different countries that Obama has bombed?
>>
>>56717723
For oil
Are you faggots still sayng this?
Bush also didn't try and grant amnesty to millions of illegals
Didn't stop water boarding
Didn't lie about his religion
Didn't mandate a horrible healthcare system
Didn't race bait
There are so many things this chunk of dog shit has fucked up its amazing

Worst
Pres
Ever
>>
>>56717615
He tries to flatter and pander to everybody. It's pathetic. It makes him look weak in negotiations, and then it makes him seem like he's double-crossing or aggressive out of nowhere when it gets to the point that he stands to a principle.

I don't think his actual negotiations have been weak though. Some of them he didn't push for at all, like staying in Iraq, because he didn't want it.
>>
>>56717723
AMERICANS KILLING PEOPLE TO STEAL THE OIL!

id love to hear one of you guys explain how the fuck this is even supposed to work in a couple sentences.
>>
>>56717924
Holy fuck

You know America's hit rock bottom when they unironically believe dubya was a good president.
>>
>>56717280
>Did the Republicans actually win the last two elections?
No. No one won the last two elections. Or the last 12 elections, for that matter.
>>
>>56718346
Holy fuck
He was better than King nigger
At least he was pro american
You faggot bong
>>
>>56718197
As far as I can tell, we didn't invade to steal oil, we invaded to ensure that oil would continue to be priced in US Dollars. It should be pretty clear by know that WMDs was just an excuse, and if the world were to ditch the USD, we would be fucked good and hard.
>>
>>56718346
what exactly did he fuck up?

I think obongos list of major failures is way longer.
>>
>>56718435
Facts

When George W. Bush left the office:
He had nearly doubled the national debt ($5.9T to $9.8T)
750,000 people PER MONTH were losing their jobs
The stock market was crashing
The bond market was going nuts
Home prices were nose-diving
Oil had just shot to $150/barrel
Commodity prices in general had just went parabolic
American banks were going insolvent
The US was going full throttle toward another Great Depression
The entire financial system was imploding
He the USA to war with a country that wasn't responsible for 9/11
He completely lied about Weapons of Mass Destruction
He raised the debt ceiling 7 times
He supported torture
>>
>>56718540
All pure bullshit you liberal asshole
Stay out of american politics
You know nothing

I fucking hate your kind
>>
>>56718702

>All pure bullshit you liberal asshole

now that's an argument

i like it

very concise
>>
>>56718540
What has Obama done to fix anything?

Yeah nothing
>>
>>56718540

thanks britbong.

>>56718702

i honestly dont understand how children like you are capable of using a keyboard.
>>
>>56718702
But he's right. It's not like Obama is any better, but everything on that list happened.
>>
>>56718738
Because you libs use the same old shit talking points
Bush spent too much
Obama spends
Much more

That easy enough?
>>
File: oil.png (29 KB, 579x380) Image search: [Google]
oil.png
29 KB, 579x380
>>56718482
im pretty sure the OPEC can still do whatever the fuck they want, what exactly did Iraq have to do with anything oil related?
>>
>>56718799
Nigger detected
>>
>>56718762
I'm not defending Obama, I'm calling you an ignorant prick for thinking Dubya dindu nuffin and it was jus the king nigga that made everything bad in the world.
>>
>>56717280
>Close Gitmo
>dudeweed
>Iraq & Afghanistan? DONE!
>gay marriage lol
>yall want some healthcare?
>basically gonna fix everything
At least he kinda did one or two of those sorta not-really.
>>
>>56718867
King nigger made everything worse you fucking faggot
>>
>>56718540
you know there is a thing called world-economics right?

Bet you think Clinton was some finance-genius as well.
>>
>>56718540
But hasn't Obama doubled the national debt as well? Isn't it 20T today?
Isn't it rather easy to keep an economy afloat with 0% interest and that being said hasn't it been a rather shit 7 years?
Don't you raise the debt ceiling every year anyways?
>>
>>56718972
They raise the debt ceiling and then say they cut expenses.
Fuck this faggot president
>>
>>56718831
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro

>A bizarre political statement by Saddam Hussein has earned Iraq a windfall of hundreds of million of euros. In October 2000 Iraq insisted on dumping the US dollar - 'the currency of the enemy' - for the more multilateral euro.

Saddam was ditching the USD and we were scared that other oil countries would too. Part of the reason that the US puts up with Saudi bullshit is because part of our deal with them is that they get a defense treaty if they ensure that oil is priced in USDs. That's a key pillar of US hegemony. It's how the US can manage to spend on a huge deficit, why the US must have a trade deficit and how the US can shut countries that it doesn't like out of global trade. If you need USDs to purchase oil, well, you have to trade shit to us for USDs. Pretty sweet for us. Not so much for the rest of the world.

Considering how much oil the US imports, if we lost that, it wouldn't just be a radical change in lifestyle for Americans, it would be people starving to death.
>>
>>56717924
>amnesty
Bush did want amnesty, badly. He talked about it regularly. He was just too busy with the wars and then the financial collapse to make any serious effort on it in congress.
>>
>>56718972
Look up what M2 money is and look up how it is created. Ever increasing debt, both public and private, is a feature of our monetary system. Any talk of balancing the budget by any candidates is merely kabuki theater to please the voters.
>>
>>56719148
>we were scared that other oil countries would too.

thats a pretty bold statement.
>>
>>56718538
>>56718435
>what exactly did he fuck up?

Hmmm lets see...

Patriot Act
Spent trillions in a war in the middle east
The whole 9/11 fiasco
Thousands of soldiers dead because of his oil money
Patriot act
Patriot act
Did I mention the FUCKING PATRIOT ACT that ended freedom as we knew it?
>>
>>56719460
And if I'm right, it is the US acting both rationally (short to medium term) and amorally in its own interests. I don't buy the official story, because, quite frankly, it is bullshit. The US government lies about damned near everything these days.
>>
>>56719587
Fucked up 9/11? How?
Patriot act was needed
Did we get the oil?
No
>>
File: cd795b9c.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
cd795b9c.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
But if he's basically McCain, why do conservatards hate him?
>>
>>56719915
I hate McCain too.
>>
>people still defend invading Iraq and insist Oil had nothing to do with
>Blair literally and unironically said on a national talk show "We were going to invade anyway even if there was zero evidence of WMDs"
>>
>>56719915
Because he raised their taxes by a few percentage points. But mostly, you need to think of it like sports teams. It's the New York Yankees vs the Boston Red Sox. They hate eachother, even though they're pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>56720338
I prefer the analogy of competing crime families. They'll cut each other's throats for doing what both sides do, and they'll send in a thug to make sure you pay for their protection racket.
>>
File: 1447944498774.jpg (7 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
1447944498774.jpg
7 KB, 211x250
Is everyone ready for the first female US president?
>>
File: src_1369971805202.png (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
src_1369971805202.png
192 KB, 500x500
>>56719778

>patriot act was needed
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.