[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABSOLUTE MADMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x320
http://mobil.krone.at/phone/kmm__1/story_id__483868/sendung_id__32/story.phtml

http://youtu.be/Fsw-k91K-x8

Austrian Identitarian leader stumps chancellor Faymann and recieves cheers from audience teing the chancellor to close the borders now.
Seen infront of an audience of over 900,000 Alexander Markovics went full madman.

German bros get us some subtitles for those who can't speak any german.

This shit is gold.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 498x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 498x541
>>
>>56716700
that fag below hims shame and sacredness.
>>
>>56717984
Wut?
>>
>>56716700
No answer? I don't know German, but sounds like he wants the government to put their people first. The horror.
>>
>>56716700
>Austrian
>Markovics
All working as planed
>>
>>56719149
His ancestry is Viennese pretty far back though it's probbably from slovenia or bohemia originally.
>>
>>56719132
Yeah he's bascially saying that the open borders caused the Paris attacks and they need to close them now and that taking in people is a security danger and its going to bankrupt the country. He got a lot of cheers for it.
>>
He got boo'ed.
>>
>>56719354
>bankrupt the country.
I'm so fucking scared of this. How the fuck is Sweden and Germany going to cope with all the migrants?
>>
File: grimace baby.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
grimace baby.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>56716700
>burgerforum

and here i am thinking this a panel for mcdonalds enthusiasts such as my self

this world is a lie
>>
>>56719503
No he didn't. Look at all the people nodding when he's talking cause they agree with him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.