[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at mcdonalds playground with my son. You know those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
I'm at mcdonalds playground with my son. You know those little cubby holes where you put your shoes? A little nigger took my sons shoes and tried to runoff with them.

What the fuck is wrong with them? Is theft in their genes?
>>
>>56716392
Racist fucker. Like you couldn't pay for a new pair for your son AND the little black kid.

Ok ok ok. Just trolling. Niggers, amirite?

Captcha: turkeys
>>
Lack of parenting desu
>>
>>56716392

>Put gps trakers in shoes
>keep proof you own shoes
>let niglet steal them
>call cops and show proof/gps location
>keep grin to self as niglet chimps and gets put into cruiser
>???
>PROFIT!

It's the will of Hitler anon. Do it.
>>
>>56716392
>relax around blacks

Serves your kid right tbqh faM.

>What the fuck is wrong with them? Is theft in their genes?

They don't see it as theft, much like an animal grabbing food left around.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 348x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 348x450
>>56716969
And if you're lucky a cop will shoot them.
>>
>>56716392
The strangest bit is that you're taking pictures of people in the McDonald's play pen. Creeper much? Oh, like a centipede.

If you have an issue with theft then call the cops. Get that lil'nigger an arrest record.
>>
>>56717251
Did you even inspect the picture?
>>
Is that fat ugly cunt on the left your wife?
>>
File: 1442423329626.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442423329626.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
That happened to me too when I was a little kid. I had this fly as fuck Mario Bros (knock-off, obviously) shoes with little lights on the heels, took them of to play on the playground and next thing I know this little shit had put them on and was playing with some other kids. I confronted him and he told me that the shoes were his and he didn't know what I was talking about. I told my dad and he beat the shit out of him and fucked his mom in the ass as I ate my chicken nuggets 3 inches from her head.

Ever since then I always left my shoes with my parents.
>>
>Allowing niggers to be within 10 miles of your children

Why not just inject them with AIDS and give them a lobotomy, save some time
>>
>>56717614
>I had this fly as fuck Mario Bros (knock-off, obviously) shoes with little lights on the heels

They weren't knock-off, I had probably the same pair.
>>
>>56717781
Mah nigga, they were the shit.
>>
File: story.richard.reid.gi.jpg (14 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
story.richard.reid.gi.jpg
14 KB, 300x169
>>56716969
GPS no. Pic related had it right.
>>
what did the niglet get for Christmas?
your bike
how do you babysit a niglet? wet his lips and stick him to the wall
how do you get him down?
teach him to say motherfucker
>>
>>56717614
>he fucked his mom in the ass while I ate chicken nuggets 3 inches from her head
If mobile chrome werent gay I would post a pic for you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.