[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/. I am a foriegner who volunteered to fight alongside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-20-00.png (548 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-20-00.png
548 KB, 720x1280
Hey /pol/. I am a foriegner who volunteered to fight alongside Ukraine in the war. We were promised citizenship and Poroshanko called us brothers of Ukraine. Now that they no longer need us Ukraine is turning thier backs on us. I left the country for 2 days and was refused entry back into Ukraine where my home now is and all my belongings. The Ukraine govt is doing nothing. AMA. Currently in Moldova now.
>>
Others still protesting but media does nothing now. www.kyivpost.com/multimedia/photo/rally-for-fighters-citizenship-400160.html
>>
Who cares about Ukraine?
>>
Should have fought for Russia. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>56715330
Sadly I regret trusting the Ukrainian govt. My girlfriend is Ukrianian.
>>
>>56715436
Post tits or STFU.
>>
>>56715199
Don't fight for a country that you aren't a citizen of
>>
>>56715659
I fought for my country. Then I was asked by ukrainians to help. So i did.
>>
how were you recruited?
did you received payments?
how did you acquire your ukranian home?
how many like you are they?
what did you do during the war?
why do you wish to live there?
>>
>>56715436
Haha stupid moldovannnnn.Why do you want to fight for Ukraine or Russia?Come in Romania you will get cititzenship .
>>
>>56715796
Who wants to get citizenship in Romania
>>
>>56715199
Know your country sucks when you fight for ukraine for citizenship wew lad.
>>
>>56715844
>DUBS OF REKT
>>
>>56715199
I hear the Maldives are nice, maybe go there?

Also, how many confirmed kill
>>
>>56715796
just because he is dumb enough to trust a Ukrainian doesn't mean he is dumb enough to trust a gypsy
>>
>>56715771
I was already there for work. I met alot of good people during the revolution and I never got paid. I was asked to help as I have trained afghanistan military for my country in afghanistan war. Theres a little over 1000 of us stuck. They are even trying to deport a Russian that volunteered for ukraine back to russia. My life is there in ukraine. Now Im stuck in a bs flat and paying bills in both places.
>>
Did you back the wrong horse? Ukraine has not elected a single non-corrupt leader in all of it's 20-year history.
>>
>>56715796
You really are an idiot. If I was moldovian i wouldnt be stuck because they can transfer back and forth without a visa. Im a US citizen just currently in moldova.
>>
If you had only stolen a MIG during the Cold War you could have been an American citizen like No Kum-Sok.

No, that's seriously his name.
>>
>>56715436
>marry girlfriend
>get dual citizenship

what's the problem here?
>>
File: humble approval.gif (2 MB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
humble approval.gif
2 MB, 300x287
consider joining ISIL, it's essentially the same demented death cult as ukraine but they offer 72 girlfriends instead of one
>>
>>56716301
>>56716301
I am a US citizen. One of the few that volunteered there. My girlfriend is Ukrainian and I had a job working for US company in Kiev.
>>
>>56715199
>Hey /pol/. I am a foriegner who volunteered to fight alongside Ukraine in the war
Too bad you didn't get killed, fucking anti-white cunt.

>He sucked a jewish chocolate oligarchs dick for ukrainian presidentship but got dumped like the easily fooled retard that he is
You deserve every bad thing that you get
>>
>>56716472
Not that easy as I would have to do it in Ukraine for them to accept it.
>>
>>56716557
How did you get it exactly? And why don't you just come here?
>>
>>56716261
Keep lying, ivanushka.
>>
>>56715199
Kek
Serves you right.
>>
>>56715199
I know Moldavia is poor but why the fuck did you want citizenship of now even poorer country? Please, don't tell me the reason is a woman...
>>
>>56715199
Kek shoulda fought for Russia
-Ukrainian here
>>
>jeopardizing your life for ukrainian citizenship
did you do that ironically?
>>
>>56716631
The job? Applied online and got hired for overseas work. Took me to Kiev. Company left during war and i stayed there to help. I can go back to US but I have nothing there. Everything i own except for 3 changes of clothes are in Kiev.
>>
>>56715199

>ukraine

what? no such thing
>>
>>56716800
I plan on marrying her. I make very good money on a US salary living in Kiev.
>>
Serves you right
I dont know whats more beta, voluntary fighting for ukr or asking for compassion on pol
>>
>>56715199
Claim youre a syrian refugee and go to germany
>>
>>56716816
>Everything i own except for 3 changes of clothes are in Kiev.
Bring it with you? Things in Eastern Europe aren't going to get any better.
>>
>>56716906
Word of advice. Always have some savings in handy to fly both of you out to US when the shit starts again.
>>
>>56717089
The fact that this is a actually a valid idea is so fucking sad.
>>
>>56715199
HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOT

this is what you get for messing with the bear, get fucked hahahhaha
>>
>>56717090
I litterally have everything there including pets. Computers, clothing, bikes, you name it. It would be a full move and not easy to do again.
>>
SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP
>>
>>56717122
I have the money and willing to pay any bribes to get back in. Thats all they care about anyway. Just not that easy to bribe the right person because they put a denial in my passport.

Plan is to get back. Find a better country we can both go to. Make a move.
>>
>>56717226
B..bbbuut America!

I'd rather have you Slavs than Syrians and Nigs.
>>
>>56717237
Its in the law now. The govt just wont do anything they made law and promised.
>>
>>56717383
Get a new Passport in Turkey, just like the Terrorists in Paris
>>
>>56717439
Thats just it. With all the nigger shit and obama ruining the US i dont see a future there either. Its better in a lower income country on a US salary.
>>
>>56717607
Despite our nigs and president, we remain better off than most people.
>>
>>56717795
Thats true. My family is still there. But I would need alot better job then.
>>
How much is your rent in Ukraine in $?
>>
>>56717470
i-it was a reference to Starship Troopers.

Was Moldova the country that had their President airlifted by helicopter to get away from angry protesters?
>>
>>56715199
If you were actually fighting in that war, i am sure you`ll be granted your own 2.5 square meters completely free of charge.
>>
>>56715199
What's it like to be a Mercenary? Are you professional? Did you kill anyone? Mercenaries fascinate me.
>>
>>56716514
>Russian promoting ISIL
nice try ramzan.
>>
>>56718279
No, he's mocking the Ukrainian separatists/ nationalists.
>>
considering he got stranded by war, he actually IS a refugee

ofc no one gives a fuck about white refugee's so good work not fightan for russia
>>
>>56717983
$600 for 2 bedrooms w separate office, heated floors, fully furnished with flat screens. $10 a month for 2 cell phone bills a month, internet and cable $15 for fastest service.
>>
lol pol is such a fascinating place

people all around the world with their good lives, travelling and enjoying themselves
And here we have an american guy that go to ukraine to fight in a danm civil war, got a work, a house, pets, clothes and a fucking girlfriend and now is in another country facing his grown man's problems.

meanwhile i'm just a neet virgin manchild shitskin borned in cesspool

life is so unfair
>>
File: le laughing whores.jpg (34 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
le laughing whores.jpg
34 KB, 400x267
>he fought for ukraine!
>>
>>56715199
Well, have you contacted any government officials? The national migration service is a good place to start. Poroshenko answered to the recent petition about this issue stating they are obliged to consult you. Throwing this here just in case. http://dmsu.gov.ua/informatsiya-dlya-pereselentsiv-yaki-berut-uchast-v-ato
>>
>>56715199
>volunteered

Look up the word - a real "volunteer" shouldn't and can't demand anything

>dey promised us citizenship!

Sure they did, verbal contracts mean jack shit
>>
Is Moldova really a worse place to live than Ukraine?
>>
>>56722456

What do you mean "verbal contracts mean jack shit"?

In the United States commercial law states that verbal contracts are valid. Now they're notoriously difficult to prove if there are no witnesses, but a public verbal contract made by Poroshenko would be valid. Idk about Britistan or Ukraine, but verbal contracts are a real thing in the US.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.