[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanksgiving Placemat To Combat Republican Relatives #FeelTheBern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 21
File: SURJ_Holiday_Placemat_V7-01.jpg (3 MB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
SURJ_Holiday_Placemat_V7-01.jpg
3 MB, 1650x1275
Found this on one of my friends Facebook page. Will definitely have this printed up and ready to go for tomorrow.

Can't wait to BTFO out of my relatives who most of them are Trump or Carson supporters and me being the only one who is supporting Bernie. Fucking the hate my backwards ass family. I'm the only one who has managed to move out of our state and live in Brooklyn for the past 3 years.

I just got home today, and already my dad is talking this islamphobia racist bullshit.

Anyways hope this helps other Liberals in correcting our racist reactionary relatives.
>>
yea this would cause me to leave the thanksgiving meal and go find an assault rifle
>>
>>56714824

>white male who can't check his privilege detected
>>
Why even post such blatant bait?
>>
>>56714904
Bait? Oh you mean presenting you truths you retards can't handle....there's a reason you don't post on reddit or any other sites cause your a neckbeard moron who is a permavirgin. I get laid with ease and I'm a progressive. Fuck you
>>
>>56714984
Progressive pussy is easy mode. Get on my level faggot. Oh, also enjoy the herpes.
Bernie is a meme.
>>
>>56714754
You are a sad, sad person. Your teenage urge to try and prove your points no matter the cost give you away for an underage fag that you are. MOOODS!
>>
>>56714754
>how to make your entire family hate you.jpg
>>
>>56714904
More to the point, why isn't the op banned for off topic posting? Shit like this should go on the politically correct board, or wherever the fuck sjw's post.
>>
>>56714754
LOL. Relying on memes from kikebook to attempt to convince your family that you (underage anon) are smarter and know more about politics than they do.

Good luck.
>>
"anon, ur not some type of nigger lover are u?"
>>
>>56714754
Pull this shit at Thanksgiving, and you aren't coming back next year, ex-senpai.
>>
>>56715824
>republican
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
I hope you choke on a wishbone, and the last image you see before you blackout is the satisfied smile of your based father watching the lights fade in another worthless liberal.
>>
>>56716064
This is this shit college sophomores come back to Thanksgiving with. And everyone has to listed to how fucking "enlightened" they are. Insufferable faggots.
>>
>>56716235
How to own SJWs.

Step 1: Ask for evidence

Step 2: Proceed to laugh.
>>
>>56714754
I would laugh my fucking ass off if one of my faggot nephews or nieces were arguing from a table mat
My only argument would be "this is why you're a sheep. You are taking your orders from your kek overlord via fucking placemat"
Then I would make them eat at the kids table.
>>
>>56716711
How to own Republicans
1) Point out how they wanna kick people while they're down
2) Point out the evidence of white supremacy and how other minorities don't have safe spaces like white people do

Oh and a white person safe space is the entire fucking world.
>>
>>56716925
Where's the evidence?
>>
File: [RATINGS MAXIMUM].gif (284 KB, 294x276) Image search: [Google]
[RATINGS MAXIMUM].gif
284 KB, 294x276
>you're white and you disagree with me? YOU HAVE PRIVILEGE AND DESERVE TO DIE

>you're not white and you disagree with me? HOUSE NIGGER! UNCLE TOM! GO DIE!

Wow lads. Such compelling argument you have here. It's almost like you've created a narrative that allows you to ignore any argument, no matter how rational.
>>
>>56714881
> white male that unironically uses liberal buzzwords like "privilege" and "triggered".

Hey guys, found the guy that took one psychology and black women studies class his first semester and can't wait to pontificate to his family.

Also, saged and reported for underage.
>>
>>56716925
> Point out the evidence of white supremacy and how other minorities don't have safe spaces like white people do
>evidence of white supremacy
>other minorities don't have safe spaces like white people do

nigga what
>>
>>56717215
I'm actually 26. :-)
>>
>>56717292
>grown man

thats even more unfortunate 2bh
>>
>>56716925
>kicking people when they're down is bad for some unexplained reason
>>
File: 1448397175623.gif (3 MB, 377x372) Image search: [Google]
1448397175623.gif
3 MB, 377x372
>>56714881
Found the fat, angsty lesbian who's daddy didn't pay enough attention to. Who now makes scenes at any family function in a desperate bid to be revelant.
>>
>>56714754
>liberals need a placemat with a oen line ron it to refute valid points and questions

leftists confirmed for fuckign retards. they are the new white soccer mom
>>
>>56714754

I have changed my mind.

Whoever has nukes needs to use them against us stat.
>>
>>56716925
Where's your proof?
>>
>>56714754
> i like nigger dick in your ass.

That's basically what I got from this. This picture is wrong, nigs have a natural tendency to commit crime and just be niggery. No one knows how to fix it. Muslims are just piece of shit sand niggers that can't catch up with the times. They know they have no place in the civilized western world next to white men so they need to bring everyone down to their level.

Simple.

Leftists are mostly insecure individuals who are jealous of people more successful than them. Simple.

They realize they will never have a means to provide for them self or inherit a nice lump some from their already successful family. Simple.

Stay mad, nigger lovin bitch.
>>
>>56717553

MY PROOF? LOOK AROUND. READ A FUCKING NEWSPAPER. PUT YOURSELF IN SOMEONE ELSES SHOES BESIDES YOUR OWN.

I honestly don't know why I go on this board. Youll never learn
>>
File: 1982761234151.jpg (62 KB, 667x469) Image search: [Google]
1982761234151.jpg
62 KB, 667x469
>libturd progressives need to print out a placemat to remember their arguments and points

lmfao holy fuck just fucking kill urself
>>
>>56717740
A newspaper is not a valid source for anything but an event.
>>
>>56717740
>i have no real proof!

all i see on the news is niggers acting like niggers and ruining normal people's day
>>
File: sneakerhead.jpg (89 KB, 880x710) Image search: [Google]
sneakerhead.jpg
89 KB, 880x710
>>56717742
>>
>>56717740
>muh feeelingz

Ur such a brianwashed little pussy. Niggers and mudslimes are victims of their own doing. They just can't get shit together.
>>
>>56714754
What kind of Autist would think a holiday "placemat for racial justice" would be appropriate for a family gathering?
>>
>>56717915

You've obviously never left your trailer park. I'm friends with lots of blacks, Jews, Asians, Muslims, Hispanic...none of them are violent or criminals.

/pol/ is like a trailer park in west Virginia where you can smoke meth in the open
>>
>>56717740
Love when liberals do this. It's so cute.
>>
>>56714824
Wait a minute; it’s not strapped to your back?

>>56716854
You know, you’re taking an awful risk going up against the International Association of Placemat Manufacturers
>>
>>56717740
Go back to Tumblr faggot
>>
>>56718066
I'm still waiting on those sources.
>>
>>56718066
That literally doesn't mean shit.
>>
But there is the larger question... what the hell has happened to the world when kids can't join in a political discussion without bringing talking points to their meal?

In my family, we argue politics all the time. The grown ups, the kids, everyone.

I don't recall anyone feeling the needs to bring notes because they were so afraid of being butt hurt.
>>
>>56714754
>History is written by the winners. Kids should hear both sides of the issue.
I always want someone to bring this up and ask them if they should teach Holocaust denial theories.
>>
>>56718053
Haven't you started your first semester of college yet?
>>
Ban assault placemats
>>
And check out the "action" section near the bottom...

"set a chair and a place setting to honor the 1024 people killed by the police in 2015"

Lol.. way to kill the party mood.
>>
>>56716925

Proofs? Muh feelings doesn't count.
>>
>be OP
>walk into kitchen holding liberal propaganda
>mom is singing the national nathem and whipping potatos
>dad is showing my brother his large, currently legal gun-violence boom-maker pistol-machine
>grandma is holding grandpa's stupid purple heart and praying to who knows what
>"Oh hi welcome anon, are you ready for some turkey? would you care to say grace?"
>feelthebern.jpg
>"m-mom dad i brought these placemats to show you my new college beliefs"
>they look it over and start laughing
>"where do you find this stuff anon?"
>rage is berning inside
>i learn from fact checking groups like the adl hufpost and tumblr duhhhhh it's 2015
>logic can't control my feelings must start insult mode
>"You fucking racist facist pigs, argggh, trump will never win dont you know what america looks like? It queer and brown and godless!" LIKE ME
>I pull out my black dildo made carved from gmo free tofu and put it on the table
>"This represents obama. I want everyone to apologize"
>The family is silent. they hold hands and try to pray
>"Anon maybe you will find peace in the trump"
>i guess grandma thinks islam is wrong. in 2015.
>>
>>56718411

Placemats don't kill people, the third helping of stuffing kill people.
>>
>>56717740
That's not proof, anon. Vague subjective interpretation of "newspapers" and "the real world" isn't a source of information.

Cite specifically instances and events so that we can have a real argument.
>>
File: 1447841540239.jpg (108 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1447841540239.jpg
108 KB, 650x650
>>56718066

> muh epin trailer park may may
> muh I'm cultured because I have one black friend may may
>>
>liberals need a guide off the internet to be able to defend their beliefs in front of family members
>>
>>56716925
>White peoples safe space is the entire world
What? If the entire world was a safe space for us, do you think we would be talking to each other anonymously on a website that advertises onaholes?
>>
>>56714984
listen, if you need help coming up with arguments, just ask.
you don't have to fake.
Just be honest. It will help the culture here.
>>
>>56714984
>. I get laid with ease and I'm a progressive. Fuck you

Getting laid....

Bro you need to evolve past that simplisitic behaviour, life is all about devotion to rage and hate.
>>
>>56716925

>minorities don't have safe spaces like white people do

>white student union facebook pages being closed down because it hurts feefees

I'm sure i fell for a b8 but i don't care
>>
>>56718477
>>I pull out my black dildo made carved from gmo free tofu and put it on the table

lost it
>>
>>56718477
pretty good
>>
>>56718869

Hahaha this made me laugh. Almost all the girls I've banged have told me that a deal breaker is if a guy is republican. I can't even imagine what a republican pussy must look like. Probably hairy as hell and boring
>>
>>56714754
>providing people canned arguments so they don't have to think for themselves
>>
>>56718066

ITT: OP comes here to accuse others of lacking their more enlightened theories of social justice...

... and then jumps right into classism the first time they fell butt hurt by bringing out the 'trailer park' crack.

Translation... fucking hypocrite
>>
>>56714754
>backward
That implies you have an idea of where you're going, and why, that you can somehow know you are oriented forward, toward that goal.
>>
>>56714754
>in many of the incidents that result in the death of a black body int he street, these victims are not breaking the law and are unarmed

TOP KEK
>>
Anyone who unironically uses the terms "misogynistic" or "islamaphobia" deserves to be homeless.
>>
>>56719060

Privileged whites need to become homeless for a year to even grasp the sheer concept of their own privilege
>>
>>56716925
yeah, bullshit. I live in chicago, let me walk around Englewood and see how "safe" that space is.
>>
File: 1434601899393.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1434601899393.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>mfw my whole family will be pro-trump or at least Trump neutral
>mfw we will be talking about how shit Muslims are
>mfw we might even talk about BLM riots and nigs nigging
Comfy as hell being from a working class white family, t b h
>>
>>56718477
This is what white liberalism really is.
>>
File: communist_mandela.jpg (83 KB, 522x626) Image search: [Google]
communist_mandela.jpg
83 KB, 522x626
>>56714754
You don't even realize how you're being played by the leftists.
>>
>>56714754
>>56714754
these threads are "flase flags" in nature.

designed to egt /pol/tards to read the SJW nonsense and sleeper cell indoctrinate them.

get off /pol/ true conservatives
>>
>>56719177

But don't you see... when a minority mugs you, they are simply lashing out after 400 years of systemic and institutional racism which prevents them from feeling empowered and achieving the dreams.

But when you shoot the person mugging you... well hell, that's just racist.
>>
>>56719167
I've been homeless and it's not even that bad, you'd have to be a fucking retard to even go a day without food in America. These whiny fuck liberals would go full apeshit though because they're the most entitled human beings on the planet.
>>
File: 1448265377187.png (1 MB, 2000x5600) Image search: [Google]
1448265377187.png
1 MB, 2000x5600
>>56718974

>believing that any valuable woman doesn't look up to strong men who stand by their virtues regardless of the memes of the day

> thinks getting laid is difficult, or a virtue

> baseless ad hominem attacks

Yup, its a 17 year old liberal.
>>
>>56714754
>Fucking the hate my backwards ass family. I'm the only one who has managed to move out of our state and live in Brooklyn for the past 3 years.

So why even go if you hate your family so much? Sounds like both you and they would be happier if you stayed home and attended a Native American Genocide Remembrance vigil while they're enjoying each other's backwards ass racist company and gorging on delicious food.
>>
File: mandela_offer_zps952301a0.jpg (41 KB, 439x336) Image search: [Google]
mandela_offer_zps952301a0.jpg
41 KB, 439x336
BLM is an influence operation run by Soros.

Just like Mandela was an influence operation figurehead.
>>
>dad used to live in the Islamic caliphate of Dearborn and worked in the African enclave of Detroit
>mom had dorm broken into by a coon and her roommate niggablasted him into kill hates coons with a ungodly passion
Family is pretty red pilled about this shit. I mean my mom votes for ishin and jrp when they existed before she became a clapistani.
>>
File: 809489386.jpg (219 KB, 804x566) Image search: [Google]
809489386.jpg
219 KB, 804x566
>>56714754
>Can't wait to BTFO out of my relatives who most of them are Trump or Carson supporters
Literally says listen and speak from a point of mutual respect and understanding.

>b8
>b8
>b8
I want to bite so bad.

Set out a chair for the blacks that were killed even though in terms of ratios more whites were killed than blacks.
>tfw you will try and separate spics from whites except for when it comes to who murders who

Islamaphobia
The southrons were largely catholic and didnt have a religion that calls for the subversion of a democratic system.
Ever talk to an Imam?
The final authority on Islam.
They say very different things than what the media tells you about Islam.

Black students in college.
Expressing their indignation.
Thats complaining.
Redefining words without actually redefining them. What is a delusion?

Colonization
To champion victors justice means one must also champion the actuality, which means you MUST absolutely MUST disregard history written by anyone anywhere near the victor.
Thus we have absurdities, such as the Nazis were right, on almost everything, ESPECIALLY THE JEWS.
Native people appreciate Europeans, they love the paleskins.
No really, ever talked to one of them?
They adore Europeans, Americans however...thats a different story, most of them realize that its the federal government that caused the atrocities and most of them realize its the left wing that pushes for more government.

Black murders.
The response wouldn't have been different, there are numerous examples of white officers killing white people.
Some people are scum, no two ways about it, some of these people a very small percentage become members of the police force.
Its a human problem not a racial problem.
>blatant rejection of reality concerning Tamir Rice

You better hope and pray these people are nice because logic and reason are not your thing.
You're going to see them as outsiders and backwards when in reality you're the one living a delusion.
>>
>>56718974

It's pretty bad m8.

I've almost progressed beyond the state of sexual-attraction, I haven't fancied a girl in like 4 years.

I just feel this urge to kill and maim, like some insane call to war. Not like "shoot up a school" killing, like the need to be fighting for my life against a similar equipped opponent on a battlefield.

I'm not sure if this is just normal man-testosterone effects or I'm just deranged.
>>
>>56715464
>how to be a retarded liberal fuccboi
>>
>>56718974
All the "girls" you bang don't like Republicans.
> That must mean people who disagree with my points of view must be virgin republicans

You're full of assumptions and factless ad hominem arguments aren't you OP?

Good goy.
>>
>>56716998
And still no response. Myth confirmed.
>>
>>56718974
>implying in this day and age it's hard to get into some college sluts panties
I used to be like you friend. I've had over 30 sexual partners. But the moment you have some batshit insane girl wrap her legs around you to try to get you to cam inside her really fucks you up.
>>
>>56714754
Some of my family have different views on things, but one thing we can all agree on: fucking niggers dont matter. Im looking forward to hearing my grandpa ranting about these dumb nigger college kids and chimps in chicago.
>>
>>56714754
Do you want your family to think your a kek? I do, and I don't even know you.
>>
>>56714754
>OP's girlfriend
https://stavvers.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/im-making-sourdough-with-my-vaginal-yeast/
>>
>>56714754
Oh, I talk to kids about colonization all the time.

I tell them that the countries/nations/tribes that were colonized by Europeans were often times too weak militarily or economically to compete, too divided among themselves to create a proper defense, too dumb to see obvious plots to get their resources, or too incompetent to retain control of and profit from their land. The victor writes history because the victor survived and the loser didn't; that doesn't mean the victor was "right" in the common version of modern morality that everyone seems to possess these days, it just means that they won and almost everyone except for the losing party benefited from it.
>>
>>56719385
Mandela was a communist and a good man.
No he didn't die in prison in the 80s.

Not a liberal I just recognize that some communists can be decent people.

George Orwell
>communist
>hated communism
not so bad.
>>
>>56719684
Told you guys it was easy.

You can pretty much silence any SJW like this because their views aren't supported by peer reviewed studies.

Any view presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
>>
>>56719944

There's ton of evidence. Read the New Jim Crow for instance. Michael Eric Dyson, Cornel West, Tim Wise, Marc Lamont Hill, Melissa Harris Perry etc....
>>
>>56719861
They went from 90 MILLION, 90 MILLION! to 9 million almost overnight.
The battles between Europeans and the Skraelings (only proper name for them) were decided before they even began.

The Natives were into some freaky deaky shit though.
Fighting giants, fighting aliums, fighting other natives.
Natives also became Christian the second they heard of the gospel because it matched their own 'mythos'.
Anyone who champions any native cause, whether it be Aztec, Incan, Lakotan, Cherokee, inuit, or navajo. MUST also champion Christianity as well as the supernatural.
>>
>>56720122
Those aren't peer reviewed sources.

To me, it sounds like you're just out of high school.
>>
>>56720122
I love this whole thing where you give us so much evidence that we won't possibly have time to analyze it all, then claim vichorus by our silence.

Come on, if you're so smart, I'm sure you can give us the cliff notes. No one here has time to read books to humor you.
>>
>>56719919
A lot of people are communists but are smart enough to know that communism can't actually work in the real world outside of small communities without becoming a proxy for dictatorship.
>>
>>56720206

Give it a few days, and some lib is going to be using OP as a 'source'
>>
>>56716925
>a white person safe space is the entire fucking world
Tell that to those pilots who got dragged to death through the streets of Mogadishu.
>>
>>56720122
> Facts and evidence you say?
> Here read the opinions of these former Black Panther anthropology and African American studies professors if you don't believe my own opinions.
>>
>being this delusional
>>
>>56720332

And it's another symptom of the inherent hypocrisy of the liberal way of thinking.

They scream, chant, and march because they think that people classify all black people as a single group (criminals)...

... and yet when they classify the entire white population as a single group, that's somehow allowed?

There is no such thing as a unified white population. The germans argue with the french, the irish argue with the english, and the spanish argue with everyone else.

This blocking the entire white population of the world into a single guilty unit is the same thing they claim to be fighting against.
>>
>all the retards getting baited itt

Stop these hysterics. This is no way for national socialists or fascists to get baited. No way for us to get baited. We must get baited with some integrity.
>>
>>56720714
True, but it's good practice against people who really do think like this. Plus, it's fun.
>>
>>56719058
There have been what four dead unarmed blacks kills by cops this year? At least ones that made the news?
And the same placemat says that over 1200 or so dead blacks from police shootings?
So cops killed blacks with a 1196:4 ratio of armed:unarmed? Doesn't seem like racism to me, seems like they were holding back.
>>
So what slice of Turkey meat are my fellow Bernie supporters going to eat tomorrow?

My girlfriend and I are going to eat a big, hot chunk of dark meat. I'll let her go first, as a supreme gentleman. I'll just watch her with anticipation as she puts all the dark meat in her mouth and swallows the steaming hot gravy. Afterwards, I'll lick up all the leftover gravy and dark meat on the table, like a good boy.

For dessert, my girlfriend is baking some pumpkin bread with yeast she cultivated from her last yeast infection. She even mixed in her own menstrual blood to dye it a festive red. Sounds delicious.
>>
>>56714754
What a twisty, lying fuck you are.
Your placemat is pure propaganda, as well as being full of unproven accusations and outright falsehoods.

Mizzou - You think being called names = not a "safe environment". Get a thicker skin.

Sandra Bland - was not murdered, hung herself because she was depressed. Nice bullshit.

Many were unarmed - Michael Brown was unarmed too. Guess everyone's racist but you.
>>
>>56716925
>white people's safe space is the entire world

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/23/ind-police-arrest-teen-for-rape-murder-of-pastors-pregnant-wife-amanda-blackburn/

www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/11/new_orleans.html

Yeah okay
>>
>>56722097

Haha haha don't make me fucking laugh. Try getting your "facts" from somewhere besides breitbart. Your so fucking blind to your own racism and ignorance I honestly can't even handle it
>>
>>56721673
Triggered.

I don't like your use of the phrase "dark meat". Please change it to "African-American meat" or "Meat of color" and then apologize to every person of color for oppressing them with your whiteness.
>>
>>56722292
Lad, you misread us. Most of us aren't conservatives, we're nazis. We get our facts not from breitbart, but from various news sites. The difference is interpretation.
>>
File: buster.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
buster.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>56722292
>I honestly can't even handle it
That's probably because you're 26 and haven't left home yet.
>>
>>56722292
You still have failed to provide any evidence to back up your claims, so insulting someone else's source is bretty funny.
>>
>>56722512

What part of I live in Brooklyn away from my backwards family don't you understand? Typical conservatard who lacks reading comprehension skills
>>
>>56722461

>nazis

Oh that explains everything...why isn't there a rational political board on 4chan?
>>
>>56722742
We are the rational board.

Tumblr would be a better fit for you
>>
>>56722687
Sure, sure.
Spin us another one.
Hey, I'll bet you also believe Trayvon Martin had the "right" to assault George Zimmerman for following him.
>>
>>56720122
Peer reviewed studies != some book a random asshole wrote

I could write a book about blacks being orcs and put it on Amazon and sell it. Am I right by default because I sold a book?
>>
>>56722742
Because we take over with facts and evidence every time.

Lol try debating one of us, pro tip, you'd lose.
>>
>>56722610

I don't have time to dig through sources. Put yourself in people of color in Chicagos shoes. You really don't deserve the privelege you have. Bernie Sanders 4 fucking president. the only candidate Even FUCKING close to bringing equality to this country.

If trump wins you can say Hello to dire living standards in this country

How can you be so blind...I really don't get it. It must be because most of you never leave your rooms and have to actually interact with people less fortunate than you.
>>
Reality has a right wing bias. Everyone grows out of their edgy liberal stage eventually, usually once they get a job and start thinking about a family they start thinking beyond the memes
>>
>>56723256

I already have a job, I pay my own rent and bills etc. I'm not a trust fund kid. The only republicans I know are people who work for their daddy's business
>>
We should make our own thing

Why not?

A bunch of stuff detailing why leftism is cancer and why Obama is the biggest disappointment since the crucifixion
>>
>>56723237
>I don't have time to dig through sources
>I don't have a decent argument
fixed that for you
>>
>>56723237
Stop using anecdotal evidence and appeals to emotion. Use facts, if you have any.

>I don't have time to dig through sources

You say this, while providing us with 5 books for evidence lol

>if trump wins you can say hello to dire living standards in this country

For you.

>I really don't get it.

Yeah we demand proof instead of taking you at face value lol
>>
>>56723418
That's cool. Eventually you might settle down to start a family then you'll realise all the liberal bullshit you buy into now is really counter intuitive when your first priority is your family. It's when you're thinking "Hey, I want my daughter to be able to walk around the streets at night without a 90% chance she'll be gang raped, is importing a huge amount of people known for their predilection for gang rape the best way to achieve this?" then you become a republican.

Liberalism only really works in an 'every man for himself' way
>>
>>56723237
>I live in Brooklyn where there's poor people

>that makes me so enlightened

I can't wait till someone mugs you or breaks into your house.
>>
>>56723418
>The only republicans I know are people who work for their daddy's business
Nice partisan comment.
Sounds like you don't know many Republicans.
Shocker.
>>
>>56723418
>Democrats confirmed for too lazy to start their own business

Always shitting on someone else's success.
>>
>People unironicallly want berns socialism.
>Even with all the failures in socialist countries.
>Even when he comes right out to say tax hike on payroll taxes for everyone and his plan will outright double our national debt.
>>
>>56723719
Yeah, that's definitely what killed whatever final vestiges of leftist thinking I had hanging around. The moment I held my son in my hands for the first time, it really hit me how heavy of a burden I have as a dad. It's on me to make sure he's safe and fed and educated and disciplined so that he succeeds in life. Leftist progressivism provide none of those things.
>>
>>56714754
>Here are opinions for you to spew
Do you people ever think for yourself?

>>56714984
>there's a reason you don't post on reddit
I don't like the format
>neckbeard moron who is a permavirgin. I get laid with ease and I'm a progressive. Fuck you
Someone seems angsty. I thought Progressivism was all about tolerance? Seriously though, what are you trying to prove to a bunch of strangers on the Internet?
>>
>>56714754
>tips for talking to families
yeah but as soon as i say "we live in a white society they should accept our rules" it's all "muh racism"
>>
>>56723599

Any source I post you'll just say "oh it's a liberal" or "it's just some liberal black woman"

SO IM NOT GONNA WASTE MY TIME.

oh and how come there's no Republican Black women?
>>
>>56724527
>Condoleezza Rice
>>
>>56718377
Jokes on you I'm on quarter system
>>
>>56724631

She's not a real black women. Pure sellout
>>
this is straight out of 1984 where they had a book of acceptable responses
>>
>>56724709
I knew you were going to go full Scotsman on that.
>>
>>56724527
No, well disprove you with better sources. Is this your first day?

And again, we're not republicans. We're nazis. Get it right.
>>
>>56722687
>I live in Brooklyn away from my backwards family
I hope you're a New Yorker, otherwise you're the kind of foreign trash killing NYC
>>
>>56714754
>Oh god i hope anon isn't going to bring out the retarded autistic political placemats again. He always has to autisticly push his political agenda at inappropriate times.
>I know right? I think we should have got him on the medication years ago.
Faggots who have to bring political horseshit up during inappropriate times are probably genuinely autistic to some degree.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1024x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1024x676
>>56714754
No one will take them seriously
>>
>>56714881
liberal kike faggot detected. I don't know why are you going to college; you are a waste of space for that classroom
>>
Apparently Rush caught wind that the demoshits national website and a few other leftist www's now have a section dedicated to discussing politics with your family at Thanksgiving and all of it is geared twords slamming your family members specifically the older ones about how they're all outmoded relics with backwards ideas because they come from a so called bygone Era.
>Don't listen to anyone but the state officals
>Your family are liars and wrong
>Distrust your elders and listen to the government
Am I wrong or does this sound like a word for word out of Mao's playbook?
>>
>>56725437
Where else do you think it came from?

These are people who read Brave New World and thought it sounded like a really good idea.
>>
>>56725437
>Rush

Wow....I'm dying of laughter...Rush fucking Limbaugh...

Can't wait till reddit sees the screencaps on this thread holy shit my karma is going all the way the fuck up
>>
>>56714881

>delicious Thanksgiving bait detected

Knowing how to >limewrite is a dead giveaway.
>>
>>56715480
>banning people with opposing views
You are just as bad as them, banning them makes them think they have credibility since the establishment is silencing their views. Let them spout their retardness
>>
>>56714754

I'm not even angry anymore. These people just need to be committed to an asylum. Also, if you see a distant relative waltz up to your door with one of these placemats, you will be wholly justified in slamming the door in their face.

Although it would be hilarious if they read their preprogrammed response off their little placemat and then you provide a counter point, and then they desperately peruse the mat for a counterpoint in vain.

For example
>we've always let in refugees
>but not Muslim refugees, coming from a terrorism-stricken warzone and infiltrated by anybody who wants to buy a fake syrian passport.
>also, how come you aren't fighting to bring Ukrainian refugees here? They've been fighting a miserable civil war for about the same amount of time...
>>
>liberals alienate their families
>get depressed
>cut themselves
>die

Sounds like a good idea to me.
>>
File: 1447038761191.jpg (15 KB, 201x247) Image search: [Google]
1447038761191.jpg
15 KB, 201x247
Why does /pol/ keep falling for the weakest fucking bait?

Repeat after me:

Yo-ho yo-ho
Near the hooks, I'll never go
>>
>>56725850

Rush is pretty funny, he's basically just a conservative john Stewart, only more intellectually honest and consistent. I like that he says shit that nobody else as mainstream as him has the guts to say.
>>
>>56724709
> Why aren't there any black Republican women?

Because the ones that are get call sellouts and Uncle Tom's.

But, you know, the left is so accepting of others and their feelings and opinions.
>>
>>56717860
red dot bullshit
>>
>>56718187
>faggot
Nice, and so appropriate, with that picture
>>
>>56725850
Why are you posting for hours on end if you have a job? Did you take vacation just to shitpost your echo chamber politics?
>>
>>56718563
>argument
sounds like somebody's made up their mind already
>>
>>56719455
>in terms of ratios more whites were killed than blacks.
you mean in terms of absolute numbers more whites were killed than blacks. In terms of ratios, more blacks were killed than whites.
>>
If your idea of debating politics is reading off a chart you found on Facebook, you should be stripped of the right to vote.
>>
>>56724709
Oh right, I forgot. Blacks that don't conform aren't really real blacks.

Pretty racist if you ask me desu senpai
>>
>>56714754
>>56714754

This guy thinking Brooklyn is cool. I grew up in Brooklyn, 20+ years in a nice ass neighborhood. Brooklyn is garbage. Overcrowded, overpriced, SJW filled with niggers and lunatics
>>
>>56725850
Why don't you head back there where you don't have to use facts or objective truth to have a rational discussion and can down vote the people that bring up a point that counters yours.
>>
File: 1346980213787.jpg (116 KB, 379x568) Image search: [Google]
1346980213787.jpg
116 KB, 379x568
>>56714754
>Socialists need a place mat to remind them to breath after they get triggered.

You can't make this shit up
>>
>>56727739
Fuck you
>>
>>56714754
Be prepared to be disowned. You are a young shit and don't deserve a spit of respect until you have worked over 10 years in a job.
>>
File: 1420223090080.jpg (165 KB, 640x610) Image search: [Google]
1420223090080.jpg
165 KB, 640x610
>>56727739
>You can't make this shit up
>>
>>56728704
Your a fucking racist white bully.
>>
>>56714754
>liberals literally can't think for themselves and need instructions and pre-written responses from their friendly neighborhood Jew to even attempt a simple argument

Kek. Grandpa is going to mock some liberal faggots until they cry when they pull this out.
>>
File: ButtHurt.png (727 KB, 1453x817) Image search: [Google]
ButtHurt.png
727 KB, 1453x817
>>56728929
>>
File: 1353122889179.jpg (77 KB, 701x587) Image search: [Google]
1353122889179.jpg
77 KB, 701x587
In this thread: fats

You are all fats

Fats fall down the stairs and smash them up
>>
>>56728194
Aww, is the poor little socialist baby triggered?
>>
>>56714754

>Racial justice
lol wtf?! Seriously, I thought Germany was kucked. It didn't even mention the fact that South American refugees WERENT MUSLIMS.
>>
>>56714754

Fuck. Even as a PoC, that makes me cringe. Thanksgiving is about being together and celebrating appreciation for each other, not shoving down your crappy political ideology down the throats of the only people willing to tolerate you.
>>
File: 1437592904725.jpg (15 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
1437592904725.jpg
15 KB, 198x254
>>56729231
>>56729290
>>56730589

Fats detected. Fats are not allowed in this thread.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.