[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you, a Racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 768x569) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 768x569
As a white male, I'm targeted as a racist when i express my oppositions and grievances about the black lives matter movement.

BLM's was started by people in the black community who want to stop violence toward black people, with focus on institutional racism.

My problem with this movement is that the organization refuses to acknowledge black on black crimes as well as black on white crimes, when i mention either, I am called a racist, even though both are more prevalent and detrimental.

I say all lives matter. Former Gov. Martian O'Malley(MD-Dem) said it. We receive the same reaction, only difference is i'm not forced to apologize for it.

I say we start giving a short response as to why we want that candidate in order to qualify vote. Maybe then all the lazy, undecided voters won't show up and fuck up our country with their shitty, propaganda-led votes.

What is the world coming to?

Someone with their head on strait...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-cH3_65GtPA
>>
>>56714199
Welcome to fascism
They aren't interested in reason
They're interested in power and know they can attain it precisely through being unreasonable
>>
>>56714199
LEt's say that stat is true, and there are approximately 8 million black males from the age 18-35. LEts say all the white victims were killed by black males, in this case that means over 7.7 million black males don't commit violent crime towards whites, Meaning a majority of them don't commit crimes against whites.

What do you have to say then?
>>
>>56714491
Fascism is right not left but I see why you use it here
>>
There are more whites so obviously they would be targeted more often, you fucking nazi gobbels.
>>
>>56714199

Imagine that!!??

Niggers and mexicans in America wanting "equality", yet they are racist as fuck towards whites.

It's....it's as if they want a white genocide.
>>
>>56714802
You're thinking of corporate fascism, which is different.
>>
>>56714633
Not OP but I say what in the fuck is your point? No one is saying blacks are all bad. But the real crime statistics paint a very clear picture that is is in fact blacks that commit violent crimes at absurdly high rates given their population percentage.

Black Lives Matter is a bad joke and completely dishonest. Blacks murder each other and all other races far more than anybody else.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>56714199
The current migration policy is insanely harmful to both poor and rich countries, which why this guys solution could be something that might redpill even the most bluepilled "pro-refugee" people :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY (3 minutes)
>>
>>56714633
OP here. Let's assume whatever numbers you did there are correct... Blah blah blah
it doesn't matter how many blacks commit crimes it's the proportion of them relative to the total population, which is much higher than any other race.
>>
>>56714633
That means there's a 4% chance you will be killed from the next black person you meet. :^)
>>
>>56714802
I've heard the word fascism used in 2 contexts - one is describing how power is taken
-mob tactics
-intimidation/bullying
-coerced compliance through above means
-avoidance of reasoned discussion through shouting slogans, labels, etc...

the other describes the structure - marriage of state and corporation. Is there a better word for the first definition?
>>
File: 1446787788901.jpg (58 KB, 392x669) Image search: [Google]
1446787788901.jpg
58 KB, 392x669
use the SJWs tactics right back at them. they don't understand logic.
"How dare you call me the R word, I am offended"
>>
They censor based on their feelings; their is no reason with them. They are the popular majority. Pretty sick of this shit.
>>
>>56716604
>/r/4chan

What the fuck even goes on in there?
>>
File: banned!.jpg (38 KB, 877x223) Image search: [Google]
banned!.jpg
38 KB, 877x223
I wonder what it feels like to be so wrong that you hide the truth to further a movement that claims to want equality but really asks for special treatment.

End Affirmative Action, it is racist!
>>
>>56716721
It's garbage. Trying to redpill people looking at maymays and you will get shut down.
>>
>>56716721
Mostly libruls and niggers complaining about us, warning colleges about us trolling them and organising shilling raids from what I've seen. And ëbin maymays brah
>>
>>56716604
>literally "muh feelings"
This is a joke, right?
>>
What I would say to a BLM mob member
"What you guys want is to be understood but you're shielding yourself from that through this mob by bullying people into agreeing with you"
or
"We aren't enemies but we have the same enemy - the global elites who are trying to divide and conquer by turning us against each other and you're falling for it.
>>
File: all-lives-matter2.jpg (118 KB, 893x674) Image search: [Google]
all-lives-matter2.jpg
118 KB, 893x674
>>56717167
I wish it was, but they are fucked over at that circle jerk. The entire site is garbage.

FYI, I told them I am mexican, I am not. Half finbro half burger here.
>>
>>56715702
>>56715242

THe crime statistics are routinely used by the media and people of this board in the reinforce their belief that almost 90% of black people commit crimes. Which numbers don't ever prove that to be true, just that it is likely that a black person may commit a crime.
>>
>>56717775
The fact that you speak in generizations should be enough to show you that you're wrong, but that part that we have a belief that 90% of blacks commit crime.
1. We don't think that, and that was never even implied
2.thinking that we think that is not only offense to me but is simply ignorant.
>>
>>56717372
This is their 4chan board? DO they not realize how absurd it is for them to be pushing left-wing views when 4chan itself is right-wing for the most part?
>>
>>56719449
By right-wing, do you mean correct wing?
>>
>>56714199
There are no gibs to be gotten for BLM people from other blacks is my guess.
>>
>>56714945
shhh...blitzkrieg
>>
>>56714199

>2010
>no links or citations

Yep. TOTALLY credible.
>>
>Questioning the opinion elite.
Enjoy having your face smacked. They are just defending their territory on the monopoly of media.
>>
Kids are wearing fucking BLM shirts to school for christ sake. Its gone to far. Keep that shit out of our schools and places where it doesnt belong.
>>
>>56714199
>all lives matter
No son, you don't understand
NO lives matter, blacks whites Hispanics Jews Asians etc none of them matter.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS9gSj17560

It's all backfiring for Liberals. Fire rises for all.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.