[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FGM defenders in Egypt and elsewhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: FGM.jpg (55 KB, 662x399) Image search: [Google]
FGM.jpg
55 KB, 662x399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yh3QYpKfJs
>>
File: femalecirc.jpg (140 KB, 960x664) Image search: [Google]
femalecirc.jpg
140 KB, 960x664
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-cwaJJBmNs
>>
File: Female Genital Mutilation.jpg (27 KB, 570x378) Image search: [Google]
Female Genital Mutilation.jpg
27 KB, 570x378
This barbaric practice must be stopped.
>>
Sounds kinda hot, to be honest.
>>
>>56713797
>Female gets circumsized
>HOLYY FUCK THIS IS A FUCKING CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY THAT PO CHILD O MINE.

>male gets circumsized
>lol its all good without the dick hood baby
>>
File: edgemaster.png (179 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
edgemaster.png
179 KB, 640x480
>>56715034

2edgy4me
>>
>>56715191
>>male gets circumsized
>>lol its all good without the dick hood baby
The only reason why male circumcision is accepted is because the jews do it and we both know it is illegal to criticise or question practices encouraged by them.
>>
File: FGM2.png (26 KB, 694x396) Image search: [Google]
FGM2.png
26 KB, 694x396
These procedures are technically illegal in Egypt, but they are extremely common.

A lot of parents take their daughter to the hospital to get them cut. However, even in hospital settings, death can occur.
>>
>>56713797
These people would drink the kool aid.
>>
>>56713797
>FGM keeps women in check
>less likely to cheat
>>
>>56716438
That probably is the original reason for it.
>>
>>56713797

I think that all forms of circumcision should be banned. It's silly and hypocritical to only complain when it happens to women.
>>
>>56716679
>>56715666
>>56715191
You do understand that female circumcision involves cutting off the clit?

It's not really the same thing as male circumcision.
>>
>Gambia's Yahya Jammeh bans female genital mutilation

>The Gambia's President Yahya Jammeh has banned female genital mutilation (FGM) saying it is not required in Islam.

>The announcement at a rally was met with a huge applause, AFP reports.

>Three-quarters of women in the mostly Muslim country have had the procedure, according to Unicef.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34921135
>>
There are many different ways to circumsize women.

One of them is just to remove excess lip skin hanging outside. Been with a girl like that. Looks pretty hot and she had plenty feeling.
>>
>>56713797
The problem is these women don't know what clitoral stimulation feels like, so they think it's not a big deal to do it to their children; due to lack of mental reference.
>>
>>56713797
>Those women in comments saying sensation loss from circumcision of a male is fake

Fuck off, how would they know? I literally can't feel blowjobs because of this shit.
>>
>>56717283
Except it is, the foreskin is by far the most sensate part of the penis, youd know that if you werent mutilated
>>
>>56717534

That's her personal subjective experience. Others have had bad results.

>Had the surgery 1/07. Can't say enough how much I regret it. The problems I had it done for can't even compare to the pain and discomfort I'm having now. The surgeon, who has extensive experience, doesn't know why this is happening. I've read it can be nerve damage and might be permanent.

>This has affected my entire life. I can't exercise, as even walking irritates the area. Sex is impossible. I've been out of work since I'm an RN and my job is very physical. No guarantee this is EVER going to get better.

>Have done a whole lot of research since the surgery, and have found out, (too late) that there are a whole lot of guys out there who really couldn't care less about the size of your labia. Wish I could turn back the clock.

>By the way, the literature says 1-2% of patients having this surgery will end up w/ chronic discomfort. That's 1-2 out of every hundred, and it means for the rest of your life. Please think hard about this before signing up. Looks aren't everything. Being pain-free and able to function normally are much more important.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/labiaplasty-nightmare?page=10
>>
>>56717897
Don't blame me, blame my jew overlords.
>>
>>56717283
Cutting off the clit is the exact same as cutting off the foreskin. Loss of foreskin damages the frenulum which is what males need in order to even feel anything down there.
>>
File: 1443915927541.jpg (26 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1443915927541.jpg
26 KB, 500x286
>>56717283

>You do understand that female circumcision involves cutting off the clit?

So? What's your point? Cutting off the protective covering of the penis has the exact same effect: the member dries out and loses most of its sensitivity. You're a hypocrite to argue that female pleasure is sacred, but male pleasure is not. Frankly, male circumcision is actually more dangerous in most cases.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ontario-newborn-bleeds-to-death-after-family-doctor-persuades-parents-to-get-him-circumcised
>>
Lol massive buttrage to all the "Now. What about male genital mutilation?" comments in sweden
>>
File: trannyoliver.jpg (114 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
trannyoliver.jpg
114 KB, 1401x788
>>56713797
Let';s be real both are awful and should be banned, but FGM is worse. It's cutting off way more sensitive tissue. Both should be banned it's absolutely insane they aren't both banned. It's 2015 ffs
>>
>>56718266
>So? What's your point? Cutting off the protective covering of the penis has the exact same effect:

No, it'd be more analogous to cutting off the head of the penis.
>>
>>56717534
>>56717930
That's not circumcision, it's called a labiaplasty and is just cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>56713797
What's so horrifying about FGM that makes it worse than MGM ?
honest question without any bias
>>
>>56718838
>"One of these atrocities is more atrocious than the other!"
>>
File: 1443918579352.gif (34 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1443918579352.gif
34 KB, 400x500
>>56718719

>It's cutting off way more sensitive tissue.

There are many different forms of female circumcision, and even the most minor forms of it are banned. I think its worth noting that Ayaan Hirsi Ali, an actual victim of female circumcision, said that male circumcision was often worse.

>>56718838

>No, it'd be more analogous to cutting off the head of the penis.

How? You're just parroting what you've been told without anything to back it up. You think that the manhood is "just a piece of skin," You don't understand that the manhood is actually a protective layer that prevents the glans from desensitizing. Even worse, you don't know that the manhood itself contains over 10,000 nerve endings.

The manhood is arguably much more integral to the construction of the male penis than the clitoris is to the female vagina.
>>
>>56719117
Yeah, neither one should be allowed, I'm just saying that particular comparison isn't correct.
>>
>>56719062

They are both equally repulsive in my book

Unfortunately, the Jews like to cut little boy dicks as well, so we cannot ban it apparently.

Oh, and both are wrong because it is not very nice to cut the genitals of other people
>>
>>56718838
Fucking mong
>>
>>56717548
>The problem is these women don't know what clitoral stimulation feels like, so they think it's not a big deal to do it to their children
You can say the same about male circumcision.
>>
>>56713797
>>56715191
>>56715666
>>56718266

>>56718266
>Frankly, male circumcision is actually more dangerous in most cases.

leave it out mate. in some rare cases more like
there different types of female circumcision. the worst type involves cutting off the clit and cutting other parts which make sex painful for them for life.

without the clit women find it hard to be get aroused and are often dry when they have sex with whoever and this will make it painful for them

male circumcision is pretty bad but female circumsision is a lot worse in my opinion
>>
>>56717897
>he foreskin is by far the most sensate part of the penis

no it isnt what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>56719310

Then you ARE a hypocrite. You whine about it happening in Egypt but wont say a word when the lesser atrocity happens in your own country.
>>
>>56719283
>You think that the manhood is "just a piece of skin," You don't understand that the manhood is actually a protective layer that prevents the glans from desensitizing.
I don't think those things.

> Even worse, you don't know that the manhood itself contains over 10,000 nerve endings.
I did know that.

>The manhood
>The manhood
>The manhood
Are you using that as a term for foreskin?
>>
>>56719733
Frenulum is part of the foreskin, part of what gets desensitized when the foreskin is cut off
>>
>>56719673

>without the clit women find it hard to be get aroused and are often dry when they have sex with whoever and this will make it painful for them

And why is that bad? Because it diminishes sexual pleasure? Male circumcision has the exact same effect on men. Why do you insist that one is better than the other?
>>
>>56719797
>Then you ARE a hypocrite. You whine about it happening in Egypt but wont say a word when the lesser atrocity happens in your own country.

Jesus, what's up with all you idiots putting words and opinions in my mouth?

I'm not circumcised, I've always been against any form of circumcision, and advised my own sister to not circumcise her son.

Literally all I said was that comparing removing the foreskin to removing the clitoris isn't a good comparison.
>>
>>56718266
I agree, the right dick looks way more appealing and juicy to my mouth
but then again, any dick cut or not, would look nicer if it was post coitus/ post boner and the head was still full of blood
>>
>>56720006

>Literally all I said was that comparing removing the foreskin to removing the clitoris isn't a good comparison.

The problem is, that's wrong. It's a perfect comparison. You're just too brainwashed to understand it.
>>
>>56718985

The point is, it's female genital cutting (or mutilation). "Labiaplasty" except for medical reasons is banned in some countries, even for adult women. Whether it should be or not, maybe that's an open question.

And to the woman who shared her experience of problems she experienced after this procedure it wasn't "just" cosmetic surgery--it was a terrible decision that may have ruined her entire life due to the sequelae.

Also

"Female circumcision" can refer to all sorts of things that have very little in common other than they're cutting of the genitals.

A simple pinprick of the clitoral hood, which is less severe than labiaplasty by any objective measure, is still considered FGM. It's not really "circumcision" though. It's a poke with a needle or other sharp object, basically. Still wrong.

The American Academy of Pediatrics actually tossed around the idea of recommending that the government legalize this type of FGM. Fortunately they changed their tune after complaints came in.

The semantics isn't the crux of the issue here, though. The point is the forcible mutilation of a woman's body, or even just the assault of having her genitals cut w/o her consent.

A secondary issue is societal pressure to conform to unreasonable standards, which can pressure women to getting their genitals cut or having the genitals of their daughters cut or maimed in some way.
>>
>>56719882
What would be a better term?
Bonnet?
>>
>>56719673

>without the clit women find it hard to be get aroused and are often dry when they have sex with whoever and this will make it painful for them

Vaginal dryness is actually seen as sexually desirable in some cultures. Some couples even practice "dry sex", although this is not safe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_sex
>>
>>56719062

There are dozens of kinds of male genital cutting and female genital cutting. The male and female organs, even if they're homologous, are structurally and functionally different.

The bottom line is that all forms of non-consensual FGC (except for absolutely necessary medical reasons when conservative options have failed or would be completely unfeasible) are a violation of a woman's body. Even the types that might not necessarily be functionally degenerative (such as the "ritual nick" proposed by the American Academy of Pediatrics) are a violation.

For the record, I'm not in favor of male circumcision either.
>>
Look at this shit.
Type 3 is Hellraiser material.
>>
Many people don't know this, but FGM was legal and practiced by doctors in the US during the 20th century.

Patricia Robinett wrote a book about the devastation of being a victim of non-consensual FGM in the US, back when it was legal.

The book is called The Rape of Innocence. She also has a web site.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpB13KG0gZ4

The story of another American victim of FGM, hosted on Patricia Robinett's Youtube channel.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.