[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me the enigma that is Trump? No other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: TrumpAndFan.png (772 KB, 1080x597) Image search: [Google]
TrumpAndFan.png
772 KB, 1080x597
Can someone explain to me the enigma that is Trump? No other President in the past 75 years has had behavior like this. I don't major in it, but I've talked with the PoliSci professors at my school about him and they as well as their constituents are all baffled about how well he's doing.

https://youtu.be/vTsUsSvH2Wg
>>
>>56713788

He's the only candidate who isn't a kek
>>
>>56713788
The polls are mostly made up by the media to help sway your vote towards the most popular to make you vote for them
>>
>>56713788

americans are fed up.

people are either going to go for a long shot or not vote at all. if there wasn't a non-establishment candidate, i wouldn't bother voting -- and I have been an advocate for trying to get people to vote - and to vote myself - since i was able to.
>>
Our political system has gotten to a point where a multi-billionaire is more relatable to the average person than a politician.
>>
>>56713788
he fights

that's the reason. even if sometimes you suspect he's exaggerating or playing to the cameras. He's a fighter

Republicans have been waiting 30 years for a fighter. Bush I, II, McCain, Romney, all keks. The last few practically threw their elections because they thought fighting was "beneath the office."

Republicans gonna learn all it takes is not taking shit to master those pussy democrats.
>>
>>56713788

He is an idiot and the average person is the same. Hopefully they get the America they deserve.
>>
>>56713788
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
>>
>>56713788
Why would the elites understand anything about the average american feels and votes?

If they did perhaps we wouldn't be slipping into third world status.
>>
>>56713788

People are "baffled" that he and his supporters aren't going away no matter how many times the media tries to pretend some other republican candidate is winning or some racism or sexism "scandal" has ended his run.
>>
remember when his wife said something about him raping her lol. he overcame that and i haven't heard about it in months.
>>
>>56713788
that's what's called an Outsider
he owes nothing to no one, and is seems like a self made man even though he had a trust fund, yet the common people, love him for that.

you see, in the pyramid you have the lower base who are nothing but niggers and at the top you have nothing but rich people.
the bottom of the pyramid is useful just for votes, the middle of the pyramid is useful for the domestic economy and the top for the global economy.

the regular candidates appeal to the lower of the pyramid (because they are more) and promise free shit like the communist Sanders, appeal to emotion not logic like Hillary or to race like Obama.They dont care about these people they only care about the number of poor people's votes they are gonna get. Since they focus so much on the bottom, they ignore the middle.

Here comes the Outsider, someone that looks as if he as no alliance to the top and who sees what a leech and parasites the bottom are. Because remember, the middle is the one giving money to the bottom in taxes and they see nothing in return and they are tired of it. Trump is appealing to the middle man, and that is this increase in anti-PC movement we are seeing lately. People in the mid, are completely FUCKING tired of the PC, and all it took as a leader like Trump to speak for them so now they aren't afraid to speak up their minds.

He may be lying, he may be making empty promises, he might be a clown, but really, in politics, who the fuck ever tells the truth? You might as well vote for the funny man instead of the old fart communist cück who cant even defend his microphone or the talking vagina that Shitllary is
>>
The man has brass balls and real men and women love it. He also is a genius and visionary. His whole campaign is destroying the media narrative and minority rule.

The best thing about this campaign is that it has already emboldened more people to be vocal, non pc etc. He literally lit the fire. Also he has completly destroyed something we all hate. Establishment Republicans
>>
>>56714067
This

It amazes me how academia is so out of touch with the real world.
Self hating jew professors
>>
>>56713788
I find him based.

The only man that could save USA.

Wonder why jews haven't assassinated him yet.
>>
>>56713788
ALPHA AS FUCK
>>
>>56714549
I don't know where your leaf went, Canada, but I saved your post for later use.

With a little editing it could also be posted to normies on kikebook and truly show them how retarded they are.
>>
>>56713929
This basically. He shouted Get him the hell outta here to a BLM faggot. No niggers will take away his microphone unlike certain communist retarded old fart.

>>56713967
Thats right, people with no decisive vote tend to vote for the guy who is top runner because naturally nobody wants to associate with a loser. We all want to be in the winning team, this is a fact. How manipulated are the polls or who did it, that's another topic.

>>56714067
People are starting to realize how this PC movement has achieved NOTHING at fucking all, destroyed most of the social structure and just creates more problems. I mean they are realizing they have a nigger president, the state attorney is a nigger, the people rioting are niggers, the people committing more crimes are niggers, the people who complain about everything instead of working are niggers,etc. people are just starting to get annoyed that these trashy uppity niggers achieve nothing, get snowflake treatment and yet complain like princesses

>>56714075
the average middle man vote is gonna be the decisive factor for the upcoming elections. for the past ones, it was the lower vote and the obama racial thing but people just had enough

>>56714410
women want to be raped. this is fact.
>>
>>56714075
underated post
>>
>WAAAA THE MEDIA IS SO DISHONEST
>keeps polling high in the polls made by the media
You're all being tricked. Trump is what the establishment wants.
>>
>>56715201
>keeps polling high in the polls made by the media

Most of the polls are separate from news agencies, it's not like they can blatantly misrepresent the data and get away with it.
>>
>>56714557
>>56713929
I feel it too.

When George Stephanopoulos asks him some "How do you respond to your critics who say your policies will murder orphans" and he responds "That's a terrible question, why are you even a reporter" it just makes me think why did every other politician in the last 30 years line up to kiss George Stephanopoulos's ass
>>
People more or less think that the country will be an extension of the candidate they elect or don't elect.

For example, Obama was a religiously ambiguous "community organizer" so conservatives immediately thought divisive black apologist while liberals thought diversity and "new revolution".

Trump is success and non-ćuck which most average Americans appreciate, while neo-progressives are afraid because they are undoubtedly ćucks.
>>
File: 1441162420755.jpg (43 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
1441162420755.jpg
43 KB, 600x388
>>56713788

Politically he represents a huge chunk of the republican base that is pro-social security/anti-illegal immigration (not surprisingly extremely related topics). The establishment represents the monied business interests of the country and they don't give a fuck about SS and they want consistenyl cheap labor as provided by illegal aliens, so they don't back candidates that have strong opinions on securing the border and deporting illegal aliens. Of course we know Trump isn't bound by monied interests so he is free to appeal to the majority of the party that favors deportations and border controls.
>>
>>56713788
He is the Andrew Jackson of our time

>When Andrew Jackson assumed the presidency on March 4, 1829, his first act in office was to show everyone what was what by throwing a huge party. More than 20,000 people showed up for his inaugural open house at the White House, during which the crowd got so rowdy that Jackson was forced to sneak out a window. It wasn't until someone had the bright idea to place tubs of whiskey on the White House lawn that Jackson was able to sneak back into the house

>Jackson outfitted the White House with a dozen spittoons, fought duels, and was the first president to open the White House for public visits.
>>
File: 1440036552064.jpg (60 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
1440036552064.jpg
60 KB, 620x437
>>56714067
>>56714136
>>56714647

Yes, all of this - it is surprisingly simple - people are fed up, angry, upset at seeing their country turned into a liberal dystopia. The elites have absolutely no clue how MANY people are on the edge of revolution - they think its a handful of wingnuts.
>>
He is not a politician and the American people don't want another career politician
>>
>>56713788
He has harnessed the values and ideas of the repressed right. He is also the only person saying what we need to do and claiming he will do so. Every other candidate is a spineless coward. I don't give a shit if some sjw thinks i'm racist i give a shit about living in a nation that is not third world.
>>
This whole isis shit certainly helps his cause.
>>
>>56715591
>Andrew Jackson

So illegals are his Indians?
>>
>>56715402

that's not impressive, that's little bitch-tier.

explains a lot about /pol/ that they would worship this kind of behavior.

ironic that people here hate gay people so much despite acting like closet queers themselves.
>>
>>56713788
He's a protest candidate. People hate the status quo so much they'd rather vote for an Assey McGee than a traditional candidate. Also he calls out bullshit for what it is.
>>
>>56713788
>No other President in the past 75 years has had behavior like this

Because the nation has not improved one bit over the last 75 years.
>>
>>56713788
>No other President

he's not a president and won't be, he's a tool to guarantee democratic victory in the next election
>>
File: 1423232722785.jpg (64 KB, 638x647) Image search: [Google]
1423232722785.jpg
64 KB, 638x647
>>56716432
>that's not impressive, that's little bitch-tier

>gets asked loaded as fuck question
>turns it on the slimeball asking it

That's the perfect response to that bullshit type of question, to low information voters simply being asked, "why do you hate puppies" cements in their mind that they hate puppies.

Trump or Hillary, it's your choice fuccboi.
>>
>>56713788
he pays for favorable coverage from journalists.

also he just lies his face off. he hates immigrants but mexicans made his hats. all his products are made in china but he claims he knows how to be tough on chinese. he will say anything but do nothing.
>>
>>56716985
>favorable coverage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA not even right wing publications give him favorable coverage. If he had moderately favorable media coverage, he'd be polling double right now.
>>
>>56713788
yeah its a big fucking mystery
PEOPLE ARE SICK OF BULLSHIT !
>>
>>56716985

Why are you such a cvckold?
>>
>>56713788
> No other President in the past 75 years has had behavior like this.

Well, in the past 100 years Teddy was more alpha and abrasive.
>>
>>56717210
Trump does for American whites what Obama did for American blacks. He's inspiring them and allows them to dare to dream again of a country they can be proud of and that they can respect and that respects them as well.
>>
>>56715402
If you are old enough you will remember that stephanopolis was a Clinton political hack before he magically became a reporter. The reason noone stands up to these clowns is because men have become emasculated. But it can only last as long as every politician is a giant pussy. Now we have Trump and Cruz and more every day will rise up.
>>
File: 1446179073262.jpg (73 KB, 574x353) Image search: [Google]
1446179073262.jpg
73 KB, 574x353
>>56716985
>he hates immigrants
>>
>>56713788
Look at what's happened while Obama's been President. There's a war on white people in this country. It's even worse if you're a man. That's why I wouldn't vote for Bernie even though I'm a Democrat. BLM whining and all that other shit would just go into overdrive if Sanders or Clinton won. Fuck them both.
>>
Didnt Teddy also run on a platform of fuck you?
>>
>>56718496
Yes but people aren't like they were in the early 20th century. Almost polar opposites.
>>
Republican Candidates in the past felt that they needed to at least try to present information based on some type of facts or logic.

Trump figured out that the redneck hicks in this country are so mindblowingly stupid that they will respond to made up propaganda that riles up their basic animalistic emotions.

Facts and logic are no longer needed to get the support of the Republican base. You just need to appeal to the emotions of 80 IQ inbreds
>>
File: Trump Pepe double thumbs up.png (131 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Trump Pepe double thumbs up.png
131 KB, 600x500
>>56713788

Libs have gone too far with the SJW shit like supporting chimpouts, letting Muslims flood-in immediately after terrorist attacks, and giving away blue-collar jobs to Mexicans (hypocritically)..

Trump is the backlash against it. Also, the old hippy generation is dying off, and more alt. right youngsters are voting.
>>
>>56715591
Will Trump replace him in the $20 bill?
>>
Trump's main selling point is that he's doing something. I posted basically the same thing on another thread.

He's taking action. When was the last time Obama took action? Obama gets in front of a camera and tells the world that we are with them in the fight against Isis, and then goes to the G2 summit and tells Putin he's not going to help until Putin stops aiding Assad. So instead of helping rid the world of Isis, Obama is sending them weapons and other supplies because he wants Assad out. When race riots happen, he goes on tv and promises that America will get through this, and any injustice will he corrected. Then we hear nothing about it until the next riot and the next speech. Upper and middle class white people are tired of it. We may not like all of Trump's ideas (giving all Muslims ID numbers), but the fact that he has a plan and is ready to implement that plan is more than we've had for 8 years and people are jumping all over it.
>>
>>56718928
No, I'm the young side of that generation and we're mostly alive. I'm not that old.
>>
He says shit that other politicians would skirt around for fear of offending their constituents.
>>
>>56714549
Good post. Have a (You)
>>
>>56713788
>Can someone explain to me the enigma that is Trump?

My theory is that Americans are sick and tired of PC politics and gelded idiots running the place and see Trump as a candidate that can at least slow down the progressive train.

Also this is America, so if you're rich, powerful and look good on TV you're already set.
>>
>>56719714
PC is literally my number 1 issue this election, so you may be right.
>>
>>56713788
Not like it matters because I'm Australian, but some of his policies seem OK.
I don't understand why he denies global warming though, that's gotta be a huge deterrent in opinion.
>>
>>56713788
Seriously? You had a dick waving maniac in the office.

http://disinfo.com/2011/01/lbj-got-his-johnson-out-at-every-opportunity/
>>
>>56714075
DINGDINGDING we have a winrar.
>>
>>56716803
Not if you get off your ass and vote, faggot
>>
>>56713788
idiocracy has happened, people are this dumb to support someone who says he's a tough "alpha" male and is funny. charisma Is everything now in an election.
>>
File: 1441498188398.jpg (64 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441498188398.jpg
64 KB, 600x1000
>>56715728
>He has harnessed the values and ideas of the repressed right. He is also the only person saying what we need to do and claiming he will do so. Every other candidate is a spineless coward. I don't give a shit if some sjw thinks i'm racist i give a shit about living in a nation that is not third world.

Truth
>>
>>56720118
I'm not going to pretend I'm an expert in biology and whatever covers climate change but I will say it is suspicious how much scientists, who sit on grants for this research, will deny satellite data and come up with terms like the "pause" whenever people try to challenge climate change and that nobody should ever even try to debate it in the first place and just accept it.

But if it is true, nobody has an actual plan to stop it that won't put millions of people out of work and regress the economy by a hundred years. As long as the "solution" is to throw millions of dollars into grants and continuously penalize industry I cannot personally support it.
>>
>>56713788
They're going to be even more baffled when he wins and starts exterminating all the shitskins.
>>
>>56713788
There are many people like him in other countries.
Example would be Geert Wilders.
They play with people's gut feelings, especially the ones that politicians tried to suppress for a long time. Additionally one-liners that are easily remembered by the masses make such people lead in the polls.
Because of the refugee crisis, Geert Wilders has been breaking records, despite everyone knowing he's a bullshit politician.
>>
File: 1440208804950.jpg (67 KB, 539x399) Image search: [Google]
1440208804950.jpg
67 KB, 539x399
>>56720590
Go be a kek somewhere else.

People are so sick of the establishment the day of come to realize it cannot be fixed it just needs to burn.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>56717494
God bless america
>>
>>56713788
if your professors are "baffled," then they aren't objective--and are, instead, liberals and vote democrat in every election.

a lot of people are pissed off at the political situation in america; they don't trust "careerist" politicians. this is why trump and sanders are doing so well in the polls. although sanders has a long career in politics, he isn't so concerned with not pissing off the individuals who normally make or break politicians. trump obviously has no prior political experience.

people in this country fucking hate congress, and they hate assclowns like clinton and bush.
>>
Trump is baffling to the "Serious Thinkers" because he's immune to the lefts most potent poisons.

The left always relies on shame labels to discredit an opponent. Don't approve of gun control? YOU WANT KIDS SHOT. Don't agree in the welfare state? YOU HATE POOR PEOPLE. Don't agree with unfair advantages to minorities and women? RACIST SEXIST SHITLORD.

It's the racist/sexist weapon that's the nuclear weapon of the left, the one that almost universally leaves the target dazed and apologetic, which only makes them look weak and pathetic, and never actually mitigates the damage of the claim.

Trump is based because he just says "Fuck you" when they use those weapons, and voters are responding to it because they themselves have felt that boot of leftist oppression in their lives. How many people keep quiet about their beliefs because they're afraid of liberals trying to get them fired and ruin their lives because of something said that didn't fit into the liberal agenda? These people are nodding in approval at Trump, and boosting him.

A Trump victory may not end the SJW poison, but it might be our last hope of a bulwark against the tide, and we can ride the wave out until it crashes.
>>
>>56720590
So the question is, why didn't the PoliSci people expect this? Do they not really understand politics? Trump understands it better than they do. Perhaps the professors just make up theories that they would like to be true and then cherrypick evidence to support their views, whereas Trump faces reality as it is. That's the difference between someone who loses in life and someone who wins desu senpai.
>>
>>56721031
But the media is going super easy on Trump, compared to the idiocy of his policies (everything will be great xDDDDD I have a lot of money btw xD)
Zero mention of Trump University in news that reaches NL
>>
File: Trump-America.jpg (66 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
Trump-America.jpg
66 KB, 600x499
>>56713788

Funny enough, I'm voting for Trump because the media was bashing him so hard I got curious and started watching his interviews and rallies. Now I support Trump. If it wasn't for the media, I wouldn't have cared.
>>
It really is simple as "Fuck politicians"

Bill Burr lays it out best, people just want to hear someone say what they really think and not read from teleprompters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo
>>
File: 1448151239731.png (279 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1448151239731.png
279 KB, 512x384
>>56716432
>that's not impressive, that's little bitch-tier.
>not being the media's bitch, makes you a bitch
>>
>>56721074
What are you talking about? PoliSci do get what is happening, as it's really an all too common occurence and there are so many instances in the history books a normal person should have seen this coming as well.
>>
>>56721074
Because most of em are paid shills.
They would lose their jobs/careers if they went against their masters
>>
>>56721334
I was incorporating the OP into my response:

>>56713788

>but I've talked with the PoliSci professors at my school about him and they as well as their constituents are all baffled about how well he's doing.
>>
>>56715262
Fox News and the MSM did that to Ron Paul in 2008 and no one batted an eye except john stewart
>>
>>56720937

This. Trump is basically a big "Fuck you" to establishment politics. It just so happens that the people who support him are also fucking retarded. I'm glad he's in the race though. He won't get the GOP nomination and then he'll go independent and take votes away from whatever other retard the GOP chooses.
>>
>>56721193

I don't know how the media is out there, but in the US the media has been on a frenzy picking everything he says apart. Nearly every day there's a new attack on a tweet from him the establishment hacks running stations like Fox have been shilling for Rubio non-stop.

Did you see the softball shit the Fox Business Channel asked Rubio?

>Hillary will probably be the democrat nominee, tell the american people how fucking awesome you are and why she's a cunt.
>>
>>56721193
>the media is going super easy on Trump
kek.
>compared to the idiocy of his policies
double kek.

just cause you enjoy your 60% tax rates...
>>
>>56721210
>mentions bilerberg
>Shillary
>supports based Trump because he doesn't give a fuck

Why is Bill Burr so based?
>>
The fact he's so politically incorrect has no deciding factor on whether or not he's a good president. This is the definition of an ad hominem attack. His policies and opinions aren't immediately void because he called a woman a bitch.

That being said, being politically incorrect got him publicity. Publicity he used to get people to read about his policies more than with other competitors.
>>
>>56714410
>Hillary vs Trump
>Hillary spams the Trump raped his ex wife ads
>women end up voting for Trump
would be top kek
>>
>>56721478
>wanting another 4-8 years of libshit

back to Reddit you go
>>
>>56713788
>getting c.ucked on national TV
>Trump supporters

if he wins we all get c.ucked, fags better wake up and stand with rand
>>
>>56721074
>tfw when my poli sci major is relevent
They didn't expect it because why would they. It's like finding life in the deepest parts of the ocean living off of geothermal shit coming out of the ground. A lot of researchers are chomping at the bit to study this phenomenon that is Trump and try to explain it. I would point them here ITT to start
>>
>>56715433
>People more or less think that the country will be an extension of the candidate they elect or don't elect.
this sounds retarded.

>so conservatives immediately thought divisive black apologist while liberals thought diversity and "new revolution".
but thats how it did work out.
>>
>>56718936
Of course not.
>>
Why is Trump so popular?
He passes every shit test anyone throws at him. He speaks for the common man, and does it with panache, a mitt full of snappy responses, and the knowledge of being successful.

There is no one more qualified to order Americans around and tell shittier countries of the world to go to hell if they don't want to stand up for themselves. That's you, Germany, Sweden and basically everyone else.
I can't wait for my shitdick Prime Minister to tell Trump he should stop being mean, and Trump tells him to go kill himself.
>>
>>56720937
Sanders gets a pass with the anti politician crowd because he has ran independent most of his career. The two party system is whats ruining this country and they see non establishment candidates like trump and sanders as an answer to that.
>>
>>56715591
>When Andrew Jackson assumed the presidency on March 4, 1829, his first act in office was to show everyone what was what by throwing a huge party. More than 20,000 people showed up for his inaugural open house at the White House, during which the crowd got so rowdy that Jackson was forced to sneak out a window. It wasn't until someone had the bright idea to place tubs of whiskey on the White House lawn that Jackson was able to sneak back into the house
i want some sauce on that.

also, there should be a meme of andrew jackson with trump's hair, if true.
>>
>>56721427
PoliSci professors have trouble admitting that ideologies other than democracy are viable as well. A common tactic is to say you don't know, but as far as I can tell they all know what's happening. Either that or PoliSci professors over there are just so establishment they're blind to everything else.

>>56721509
Everything taken in account the average dutch person pays about the same to the government than the average American, due to the health care costs per capita being much lower. Enjoy your 39-74% corporate tax rates btw.
>>
>>56713788
>I've talked with the PoliSci professors at my school about him and they as well as their constituents are all baffled about how well he's doing.

They haven't taken into account how retarded our country has become.
>>
>>56717274
You're making this too easy
>>
>People are angry a things
>Donald Trump is angry about those things too!
>People vote for Donald Trump
>>
>>56718458
Yeah, poor picked on white men.
You sound like a little girl.
>>
>>56722319
Well it's like how liberals go "You can't do that", when you say lets do something different.

I really don't understand this fetish with democracy either.
>>
>>56718891
This guy gets it.
>>
I heard he has brass balls.
>>
>>56722545
jamal pls go
>>
>>56722435
Qualities of the people would be one of the most important factors in PolSci theories, wouldn't it? If they haven't taken qualities of the people into consideration in their theories, they've left out one of the most important factors. They should change the name of their field from Political Science to Political Amateurs.
>>
>>56713788
Trump talks about topics that all other candidates are too big of pussys to talk about. He doesn't sugarcoat everything to make it politically correct like every other shit candidate we have seen in the past. America has been fucked for a long time and tell me when the last time we had a president in office that did a good job, overall? Look at the past 15 years.... Bush and Obama. At this point, give Trump a shot, we gave Obama 2 chances after all.
>>
I'd say you got a certain amount of people voting for him for various reasons.

Stupid people who believe him.
People who notice the lack of freedom or choice in their candidates.

That last one is probably the main reason and you are seeing a tactical/protest vote. By electing a joke you are making the system more aware that it is a joke. So if the system is a joke it will either change for the better or crumble.

I vote for a guy called clive palmer who is essentially the Trump of Australia for this very reason. I am first and foremost a centrist, with clear stance on a few things that are "liberal" Education, library/culture funding, tech/future progression and on occasion forcing industry dynamics to shift in favour of the future of the country not just the current election period. But I am also take right wing stances in many things, immigration, gay marriage (call it something else if you want tax and partnership stuff but they don't get any immigration privileges), financial conservatism (neither party in australia promotes this), and probably a few other things.

In not having an option that takes into account my preferences, I vote for the party that will undermine the government as a whole and causing fragmentation. This in turn should invoke change because it will cause politicians to reconsider their policies. At least that is my perception of it and I have always voted this way.
>>
I'm voting for Trump because I want revenge. Bloody, murderous revenge.
>>
>>56722566
>I really don't understand this fetish with democracy either.
Because the idea of everyone getting a say ( you included ) is more attractive than the idea of being under the regime and you life at the mercy of some random asshole and you not getting a say at all?
>>
>>56714075
This is why i come to /pol/, well, this and EPIC MAYMAYS
>>
File: 1446000721924.jpg (123 KB, 1000x618) Image search: [Google]
1446000721924.jpg
123 KB, 1000x618
>>56713788
Basically he wants what is best for America. USA is too nice desu. Tell me another country that will nurse you back to health after illegally crossing their border and fainting in the desert, all for free. Also he realizes that young people in USA (most of whom are bluepilled) are the future of his country and they will fuclkit all up if the bluepilling continues.

In fact I predict the downfall of the United States in less than 40 years if Dems keep taking the white house.
>>
>>56714075
This.
>>
>>56713788
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo

Bill Burr sums it up pretty well here.

My personal hypothesis is that the silent majority are fucking sick and tired of all the politically correct bullshit that's been going on over the past few years, and they simply want a man who says "fuck you" to the establishment and does whatever the fuck he wants.
People are simply tired of being blamed and feeling guilty. Donald Trump is the anti-thesis to that, and says what a lot of people want to say, but can't at the risk of being socially ostracized.
>>
>>56713788
I can't spare this man; he fights.
>>
>>56722566
Democracy is the hardest ideology in the world today. PoliSci graduates are the only ones that fully understand its workings completely, and therefore reap the most benefits (much like law, the harder it is, the more power gravitates to the few that do understand it). The 'peace' streak of democracy also does appeal to a lot of PoliSci, and because they are the few that understand the ideology completely, they bypass the flaws of democracy. It's a bit of selfishness (who would give up a system they reap the benefits of?), but it's also an almost sacred ideology to them, as it's produced the best results.

Btw, a lot of those PoliSci graduates are making a lot of money right now consulting the democratic party. Because of the insane money flow in politics right now, PoliSci professors are probably the most likely to have a hidden agenda.
>>
>are all baffled about how well he's doing.
I don't see why. Most people are sick of political spin and politicians clearly lying through their teeth. Having a fairly straightforward politician is a relief.
>>
File: Jacksons inauguration.jpg (40 KB, 620x518) Image search: [Google]
Jacksons inauguration.jpg
40 KB, 620x518
>>56722245
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/jacksoninauguration.htm
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/jackson-holds-open-house-at-the-white-house
https://featherfoster.wordpress.com/2014/03/27/the-jackson-inaugural-brawl/
>>
>>56713788
He's basically George Bush jr only way more in your face about the crazy bullshit he wants to pull.
>>
>>56722881
So instead you are at the mercy of the mob? You think the average person is at all educated or knowledgable on any subject? I only need to look at the rapid decline of the west during this period of democracy to see the serious issues of it.

Why do you imagine that you need "representative" democracy for people to have a say in government?

Anyways, these liberals mean very specific things when they say "democracy". Which in practice, means you have no say in government.
>>
File: blacks.jpg (57 KB, 599x464) Image search: [Google]
blacks.jpg
57 KB, 599x464
new image trump is going to tweet
>>
File: 1446964488668.jpg (318 KB, 734x1058) Image search: [Google]
1446964488668.jpg
318 KB, 734x1058
>>56713788
The two word explanation is contained in pic related.
>>
>>56714067
If Trump is not the (R) candidate or an independent, I will be throwing my vote away on some 3rd party.
>>
File: trump-pepe.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
trump-pepe.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Trump's Dangerous Rhetoric https://youtu.be/qCQhBYEMRQI
>>
>>56723447
post this to reddit
>>
>>56713788
> I talked to professors, they are baffled!

Shocking.

Every professor and media twit thinks they're smarter than Trump. They have outright disdain for his supporters. They feel like "debunking" him will imperil his campaign.

What they don't understand is that no one that supports Trump is doing so because of That One Thing He Said About 9/11 or oil or whatever.

They support him because they're in full revolt from an electoral system that has provided nothing but focus-group-tested candidates and a loyal opposition for DECADES.

This happened in 1992 with Jerry Brown and Ross Perot, too. Nobody really gave a shit the truth of what they were saying, they gave a shit that someone was finally saying it.
>>
>>56723609
Lol, no comments allowed.
>>
>>56714231
>Third world status

You mean that you wouldn't be slipping into the status of not taking a side in the cold war?

I don't even
>>
File: 4chan-Trump-love-alpha.jpg (220 KB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trump-love-alpha.jpg
220 KB, 1179x1179
Because he sees and says the REALITY of the world more than any other politician in western world besides PUTIN.

He does not coddle liberal babies that think the world is a Forrest Gump movie.

He does not take shit from Republicans that try to bum rush him and margenalize him because they only want power.

He literally is only doing it because he loves america, and western civilization. His actions will be for the love of america.

He is actually loosing his own money to be a leader for america.

It literally is against his interest to become president. He literally is costing himself billions because he is tired with the shit that has been happening to the USA.

And im a fucking Spic, but everybody understand we are on an edge, and western world needs a leader that will not sell our whole way of life to ISLAM because of liberal bullshit.

Yeah, he exaggerates.
Yeah, he lies sometimes. But that is what it takes to win. Liberals will not see reason, logic, or reality.

So fuck them. And fuck any other leader.

King Trump will be another Churchill type mofo where he will put AMERICA FIRST. And will actually stand up to the cancer of Islam.

He is the leader the western world needs. Unlike fucking traitor and destroy Merkel of Germany.
>>
>>56723609
I've never seen a coward so spineless as Kasich. Not even fucking Jeb would've blocked the comments on that shit.
>>
File: UC-Teddy.jpg (75 KB, 460x576) Image search: [Google]
UC-Teddy.jpg
75 KB, 460x576
Bet your greasy ass he's the reincarnation of Teddy
>>
File: image.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
bro, im a spic, and even i like trump...

i would vote for him [spoiler]if i could lel[/spoiler]
>>
File: politicians and comedy.png (194 KB, 1268x557) Image search: [Google]
politicians and comedy.png
194 KB, 1268x557
>>56715402
pic absolutely related
>>
>>56723609
This is literally >implying: The Video
>>
>>56723609
Kasich is mad he got BTFO when Trump called him out about fracking and his failure in the banking industry.
>>
My explanation: for once, someone isn't afraid to sound like the bad guy, not even in the face of media backlash. Therefore, he is correctly identified as a man who isn't afraid of a bad reputation. Therefore, he will do unpopular things if they need to be done.

From that moment onwards, I don't even care what he says. If he has what it takes to say some of the shit he says, he is my choice.

For too long, candidates' main assets were looking good and talking smooth. Trump has shit hair and talks rough. He's the only one to be different in this respect, and that's why he'll win.

Every self-respecting white man will vote for him, and anyone with a brain will do the same.

Lawyers and professional politicians need not apply.
>>
>>56724181
>if i could lel
Illegal? Underage b&? Felon?
>>
It's easy. The Republican establishment represents the interests of like 0,2% of Republicans who actually like and benefit from open borders, job outsourcing and low corporate taxes. They also fund the candidates, which means they have to defend these interests in front of 99,8% of the Republicans who want none or less of that shit. These candidates usually do this by insinuating they'll cut wasteful spending on Democrat hobbies (they don't), get a bipartisan deal with the Democrats to secure the border (they always give the Democrats what they want and then go quiet when it's time to build wall) or by appealing to religion, gun rights and a desire for law and order (on that they do deliver because the elites don't care).

Trump can't be bought, so he can pander to the vast majority of the Republican base completely unhinged.

And he appeals to a segment of Democrats as well, which makes him an even more potent threat if he were to run Third Party.
>>
File: 1443914780860.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1443914780860.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
>>56723015
>In fact I predict the downfall of the United States in less than 40 years if Dems keep taking the white house.

Dems are already fucking up the cities. Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, Oakland, Philadelphia, Newark....none of these welfare cities have elected a Republican mayor in the last 30 years and they keep getting worse. 30 years!!

New York was heading the same direction and it took only one Republican mayor to turn it all around in Giuliani. After that, Michael JewBerg (who is a Republican/Independent type and worth four times as much as Trump) became the New York City mayor and did a good job running the city. Now that dumb fuck Democrat DeBlasio is taking the city backwards in time. Worst mayor since Dinkins.
>>
File: 1444.jpg (68 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
1444.jpg
68 KB, 500x611
>>56724172
He's the reincarnation of George Patton
>>
>>56714549
your an honorary burger in my eyes, thats a very relevant+accurate description.
>>
>>56723894
I miss that guy a lot come to think of it.
>>
File: DonaldTrumpBigSmile.jpg (2 MB, 3639x2742) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrumpBigSmile.jpg
2 MB, 3639x2742
what a great time to be alive boys

IT'S ALL MORPHED INTO ONE BIG BEAUTIFUL PACKAGE

>AND THE PACKAGE IS CALLED YOU

BUT MAYBE IT'S IN THE THE FORM OF ME

>THE BEAUTIFUL PACKAGE THAT WE'RE GONNA DO

AND YOU'RE GONNA BE SO PROUD

>AND YOU'RE GONNA BE SO HAPPY

AND YOU'RE GONNA WIN AGAIN!

WE'RE GONNA WIN

>WE'RE GONNA WIN
>>
File: 1406791914942.gif (965 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1406791914942.gif
965 KB, 245x250
>electing a literal walking corporation into the white-house

should be good guise xdddddddd
>>
Because people are tired of being bullshitted to. Trump says what he wants to say, which is refreshing. Simple as that.
>>
>>56718936
Nah they're gonna replace it with a woman
>>
>>56718169
you need to take cruz out of that picture, cruz and trump are basically buds they have never talked ill of eachother
+ cruz controls reporters as well and talks about what he wanted to and shrugs off bait questions
>>
File: 1448467457560.jpg (74 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1448467457560.jpg
74 KB, 460x460
>>56725666
>electing a fucking communist into the government

axaxaxaxax xddddddd
>>
>>56713788
I call it "The Obama hangover"...The same thing happened with the "Bush hangover", it gave us Obama. Trump should definitely thank Obama for his success.
>>
>>56713788
>but I've talked with the PoliSci professors at my school about him and they as well as their constituents are all baffled about how well he's doing.

Good.
Putting aside politics and my distaste for liberals, I have such strong pleasure over theorists having their magical theories blow up in their face.

Eat your heart out, academia.
>>
>>56725666

well he believes in the taboo idea of protecting borders

.... its a start
>>
>>56714189
>http://blog.dilbert.com/post/126589300371/clown-genius
he tried so hard to make it seem like a bad thing that donald trump is master of persuasion. does he not think the president negotiates with other countries?
>>
>>56723711
>What they don't understand is that no one that supports Trump is doing so because of That One Thing He Said About 9/11 or oil or whatever.
exactly. Media is the concentration of all the nerdiest, bitchiest faggots you knew growing up in one place... academia is the same people and they're all friends.
>>
>>56726267
>lithuania

thank u for lithium batteries famo
>>
>>56718891
Republicans have higher cognitive abilities than Democrats. I know you liberals like to fellate yourselves and name-call without actually providing any substance whatsoever. Your post being a wonderful example of this. Here, have a source:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
>>
>>56724277
And now, this year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7ocpRhDD8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lC-U5xiFjs

>no apologies
>oh look at this, even with YOUR crowd I hear that

Trump is so interesting because he is absolutely NOT new to media, interviews, being on shows, etc

Unlike poor Cruz, who kind of turned it around, but still had some boos in there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKxXtOyMmYc
>>
>>56725666
As opposed to electing several corporations by proxy into the White House. topkuk
>>
File: 1444743410347.jpg (245 KB, 821x976) Image search: [Google]
1444743410347.jpg
245 KB, 821x976
>>56713788

First, nice Hitler dubs. It's surely a sign.

Second, Trump's support can be chalked up to a few things.

1) The obvious: Trump is naturally charismatic, he's charismatic, and he speaks in a way that normal people can relate to. That right there puts him above almost everyone else, but there is more to it.

2) Trump's tactics have triggered why I like to call "political autism" in certain candidates (See: Jeb!). By this, I mean that these candidates are fine when they're staying on message and on topic, but they turn into bumbling idiots the moment they deviate from their carefully rehearsed lines. Much like an autist, you take a politician off of their routine and they have no idea how to react.

3) America was always a powder keg of nationalism. We've had this mindset instilled in us since we were children. We aren't taught to hate ourselves like the Germans. It's always been "America is number one!"

But now, we see the decline of our power and a weak leader leading what is supposed to be the greatest nation on earth. Instead of continuing this trend, most Americans (progressives aren't American, even if they're white) will turn to the one who promises to return them to the promise land. Others may try, but Trump is the only one who can promise this and sound absolutely sincere at the same time. The powder keg of American nationalism has been lit.

Americans are tired of political correctness. They're tired of the progressives, even if they don't recognize them by this term. They're tired of seeing their country sold out from underneath them. Only leftists intellectuals, so entrenched in their ways, could not see this happening. This is the logical result of a nationalistic people being beaten for so long.
>>
>>56714557
>Also he has completly destroyed something we all hate. Establishment Republicans
too true
>>
>>56723834
>He literally is costing himself billions
Maybe some millions but I don't think it has crossed the big B line yet
>>
>>56727417
Conservatives have lower IQs than liberals.
>>
>>56724443
>Kasich is mad he got BTFO when Trump called him out about fracking
kek he doesn't let it go
>>
>>56714075
It's more like
>He doesn't pussyfoot around
>He outrageous in a way that gets people talking
>He's what most working people aspire to be
DJT is the strong horse of this election
>>
>>56721210
that was fucking funny
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 315x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 315x275
>>56714136
Because he FIGHTS
>>
>>56714761
If the constant media attacks and false "controversies" dont kill his campaign, I'm sure that will be next.
>>
>>56715262

>Media can't blatantly misrepresent poll data

And if you believe that, there a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you
>>
He's pretty much like Obama for the whites.
Obama electrified the blacks and got them all out to vote for him, but then ended up getting nothing. History will repeat itself again.
>>
>>56718891
>>56727417
>>56728342
The fuck does it matter which party has some superior mental attribute over the other? Besides for the nuances of Popular/Electoral vote skewing election results, if the majority of a voter base are 80 IQ retards, then 80 IQ retards are the deciding vote for president. The vote of a college professor counts the same as a redneck hick.
>>
>>56728342
What a load of shit. Liberals are like robots, they have memory and stale answers, no creative solutions. Why are more republicans wealthier than democrats? Why do most liberal welfare babies, illegals, etc. vote democrat or have liberal views? Intelligence is usually correlated with higher income. The 'studies' done are not accurate.
>>
>>56723834
>people are this delusional

holy fucking shit

this world needs to die
>>
I don't even care about his policies, I just want to see him elected for all the butthurt
>>
>>56713788
Because people are stressed out and miserable. They instinctively know the system is taking advantage of them but are not correctly identifying the problem. So they latch on to piffling shit they resent like political correctness or the color of someone's skin and start lashing out.

America is the wealthiest and most unequal nation in the world. http://fortune.com/2015/09/30/america-wealth-inequality/
For forty years wages stayed flat in real terms and then went backwards after 2008, so American workers are actually worse off now then they were in the 70s despite the huge advances in technology and productivity per hour worked. There's no work-life balance, unions have been destroyed and conditions are crap.

Meanwhile, education has been hammered and universities now only work for wealthy brats and profiteering lenders. If mummy and daddy don't pay for your uni, you'll be too tied down by debt to see as much benefit from that degree. Most plebs look at the debt and just don't bother getting an education. This is one of the reasons why social mobility in America has cratered. http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/07/america-social-mobility-parents-income/399311/

The public school system is ancient and so shit that rich people make their own schools: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/elon-musk-creates-a-grade-school-2015-5

Trump's supporters are a slave class and on some level they know it. They're just too uneducated to know what to do about it. That's probably intentional.
>>
>>56729153
go back to reddit
>>
>>56729316
*disagree with a political opinion*
>conservatard says go back to reddit

yep

conservatives still being conservatives.

conservatives are really the most barbaric people i know. jesus fucking christ they want to go back in time instead of progress so fucking bad it's like they want the world to burn themselves
>>
File: tumblr_nuqpq4niWt1ufx0lco1_540.jpg (30 KB, 529x798) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuqpq4niWt1ufx0lco1_540.jpg
30 KB, 529x798
>>56728941

>Turning Trump into a martyr.

The establishment cannot be that stupid. They'd be better off hoping Trump stumps himself and his movement and message dies with his campaign.

But turning him into a martyr would lead to their total destruction years down the line. The energy of the movement would only be strengthened and the people much more emboldened.

Look at how powerful the idea of martyrs were in Hitler's rise to power. And those martyrs were no-names who died during Hitler's failed Putsch. This hypothetical martyr would be Donald fucking Trump.

If this happens, America probably gets the "American Hitler" in the next decade.
>>
>>56729306

well said australia
>>
>>56713788
Your professors are dinosaurs. You might be as well talking to someone with a Phd in Applied Marxism who is baffled over the break up of the USSR.
>>
>>56713788
>PoliSci professors at my school about him and they as well as their constituents are all baffled about how well he's doing.

so a bunch of marxists are "baffled." maybe they need another occupation since they dont understand politics
>>
>>56729306

people aren't voting for trump because of "inequality" - thats a progressive ideal

trump simply is against immigration and willing to deport people and unapologetic about it, about being rich and being white, and brags about it making it a value. thats pretty much it
>>
>>56727417
>individuals who identify as Republican score slightly higher than those who identify as Democrat; the unadjusted differences are 1–3 IQ points, 2–4 IQ points and 2–3 IQ points, respectively.
Emphasis on slightly. That's less then five percent.

>Path analyses indicate that the associations between cognitive ability and party identity are largely but not totally accounted for by socio-economic position:
Because the GOP is the party of the rich.

>individuals with higher cognitive ability tend to have better socio-economic positions, and individuals with better socio-economic positions are more likely to identify as Republican. These results are consistent with Carl's (2014) hypothesis that higher intelligence among classically liberal Republicans compensates for lower intelligence among socially conservative Republicans.
So, basically, economic policy is set by the rich doners which makes wealthy assholes happy, while social policy is set by the conservative base who do not realise that they are getting screwed by their own party. Net effect is that the majority of Americans get screwed.
>>
>>56718936
>implying Trump wouldn't go on the $100
>>
It's simple, the country has truly gone off the deep end and were all going to be burned alive in the next 10 years.
>>
>>56713788

He reminds me of Ross Perot. Ross Perot, who could have been President if he wasn't looking out for his daughter, didn't give a fuck. A lot of people appreciate that sort of attitude.
>>
>>56730227
You're right, I should really vote for the evil bitch that wants my firearms taken away and give more affirmative action to crime committing chimps. Kill yourself.
>>
Nationalism

Americans love their country, we have so much pride in it. and after Obama, regardless of how you think he did, he has never projected any love for the USA or its values at all, we need a president who loves USA and puts the USA first 100% of the time. Obama never puts the USA first.
>>
>>56713788
>No other President in the past 75 years
Exactly. Our system is so fucking rotten to the core and the American people have felt so voiceless voting for politicians who don't give a fuck about the country.

Now here comes along a guy who just doesn't give a shit what the media,niggers, liberals, or spics say about him, but obviously gives a shit about the country. He says shit to the media that the average person wishes they could.
>>
File: 55d4bb861700006e00567f69.jpg (106 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
55d4bb861700006e00567f69.jpg
106 KB, 600x608
will
not
can
not
be
stumped
>>
>>56730489

kek, if you cant get into college or get a job because niggers are beating you out, you should seriously fucking consider suicide. that's fucking pathetic.

do you watch them fuck your wife mother and sister also? you fucking kek holy shit
>>
>>56713788
Because Trump is no career politician.
>>
>>56730795
Well to be fair to that anon, niggers are just given collage scholarships. It's not as if niggers tested better than him.
>>
File: scoobyjew.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
scoobyjew.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>>56716432
>>
>>56729469
actually, you didn't express a political opinion, you just gave a pedantic psychological diagnostic for all of Trump supporters, then went full debt-shill mode

its stupid, arrogant, and fedora, and tbqh its reddit-tier to feel so elevated by one's own intelligence
>>
File: rarest pepe.jpg (41 KB, 484x650) Image search: [Google]
rarest pepe.jpg
41 KB, 484x650
>>56722435
>They haven't taken into account how retarded our country has become.

America now is more educated and has a higher IQ than at any other point in time.

Eat shit fedoralord.
>>
>>56730085
They don't need to understand inequality to feel the effects of it. People are overly stressed and the stress makes them resentful.
>>
It's very simple OP
He has absolutely nothing to worry about for public image. He can say whatever he wants because this is a thing he's doing off the side.
He's doing so well because he's not afraid to say shit. That's exactly why people like him.
>>
>>56723609

>not falling for retarded leftist bait = supressing journalism

Kasich should just go work for HuffPo already. He's a RINO c.uck.
>>
File: 1422901100178.png (154 KB, 560x564) Image search: [Google]
1422901100178.png
154 KB, 560x564
My personal opinion is that he's stirred up the on the fence conservatives whom were feeling previously apethetic about democracy and the fucked up pc dindu mehican bullshit. I think a lot of people are sick of giving a fuck, and he's the man to not give a fuck on their behalf. The white majority is getting tired of diplomats and hungry for a real leader. Not a representative, a fearless loud mouth unstumpable leader.
>>
File: France.png (75 KB, 1944x1296) Image search: [Google]
France.png
75 KB, 1944x1296
>>56713788
lel

>>56714075
And this. Let's pray we don't get an establishment candidate like Rubio.
>>
>>56730489
She's owned by rich doners too so voting for her is unlikely to fix the core problem.

Keeping firearms out of the hands of nutcases doesn't mean you have to hand yours in. Regs here are much stricter then those proposed in America but my parents own firearms(I choose not to), I can go shoot rabbits whenever I want, and I don't have to worry about getting shot by random punks despite living in a relatively dangerous area. You're being over-dramatic.

Those chimps are just humans like everyone else. Treat them with respect and they'll treat you with respect.
>>
>>56713788
>I don't major in it, but I've talked with the PoliSci professors at my school about him and they as well as their constituents are all baffled about how well he's doing.
They're baffled because it's 2015
>>
>>56722319

>PoliSci professors have trouble admitting that ideologies other than democracy are viable as well. A common tactic is to say you don't know, but as far as I can tell they all know what's happening. Either that or PoliSci professors over there are just so establishment they're blind to everything else.

Maybe professors teaching retard pre-Law classes, but International Relations is pretty comfortable describing functional autocracy.
>>
File: swj_toon_milo_ben_garrison.jpg (413 KB, 1200x859) Image search: [Google]
swj_toon_milo_ben_garrison.jpg
413 KB, 1200x859
>>56713788

living in the time of the great social justice wankoff, most normal people are so tired of it that they view trump as an oasis in a desert of mental illness. SJW shit is now in the mainstream and many normies view it and say WHAT THE FUCK. Today some yewnay guy was on a british tv show complaining about how feminazis give males classes on 'rape education' and started shrieking and howling when he told them to fuck off. Hopefully the lefty extremists will hang themselves soon enough
>>
>>56724761
All 3
>>
>>56725101
>New York was heading the same direction and it took only one Republican mayor to turn it all around in Giuliani. After that, Michael JewBerg (who is a Republican/Independent type and worth four times as much as Trump) became the New York City mayor and did a good job running the city. Now that dumb fuck Democrat DeBlasio is taking the city backwards in time. Worst mayor since Dinkins.

NYC here. Can confirm. Commies are the worst people at management. Plz bring Jewberg back!!!
>>
>>56713788

I think he's like andrew jackson.

He gave no fucks told judges to enforce their own damn indian protection laws if they care so much and lead us westward. Obviously that's in just some issues but I get the feeling they're similar people
>>
>>56732266
Australia, just keep your progressive politics in your own damn country and stop worrying about what we do or don't here in the states.
>>
>>56716432
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: IMG_1213.jpg (114 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1213.jpg
114 KB, 640x480
>>56713788
THE DON LAYING ON THE FUCKING BANTZ

TRUMPED
>>
>>56735768
Keep your TPP out of my country and we have a deal.
>>
File: IMG_1171.jpg (96 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
96 KB, 640x480
>>56731515
I wouldn't go that far with claims that you ahve no evidence to back up

and "more educated" isn't the same as "quality of education has dropped and become easier"
>>
Someone is finally talking about immigration

That alone is the reason for his success.
>>
>>56713788
People are sick of the establishment and fake career politicians
>>
>liberal friends unironically think Bernie is best for the US despite knowing no policies other than "he's progressive"
>they think that the polls are all jokes and people say they'd vote for trump ironically

is this true?
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
>>56736338
by the way regarding this pic

look how similar these niggas faces are
>>
>>56713788

He's walking the fine line of being totally sincere, without feeling the need to tell the truth about everything.

That's why he's doing great. He can tell the truth, by lying to his enemies.
>>
File: IMG_1227.jpg (172 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1227.jpg
172 KB, 640x480
>>56736516
no it's liberal tears being condensed into pure liberal-crack cocaine

it's for us to free base off tin foil when the trumpets sound and other candidates have been trumped
>>
>>56736396
No more of the same!
>>
File: IMG_1217.jpg (112 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.jpg
112 KB, 640x480
>>56727834
on top of that, Trump pulled a good move by basically saying the issues and saying them the loudest

he effectively makes other candidates not as believable. They start talking about what he was talking about, thinking it will get them to rise in numbers, but they just look like wishy washy keks
>>
Even if Trump becomes president, nothing will happen.

I just enjoy watching pseudointellectuals pull their remaining hair out over the prospect of him becoming president.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4673x3393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4673x3393
>>56713788
The same polisci professors and their brethren are retards who have no idea how reality works.
>>
Anyone is better than Hillary. Literally anyone. If Hillary won presidency there would be soooooooooooooooooo much bullshit America would be put through. Oh God just thinking of the feminist crap triggers me.
>>
>>56733436
I meant autocracy in >insert own, democratic country<. PS is perfectly fine describing autocracy in other countries.

>>56736516
Anti-establishment candidates always have a percentage 'fuck the establishment' votes among their real voters. Typically those are ironic votes.
>>
>>56713788
>PoliSci professors

Found your problem.
>>
>>56725666
Anyone is better than a literal C.U.C.K. these days
>>
>>56713788
>Can someone explain to me the enigma that is Trump? No other President in the past 75 years has had behavior like this.

You just explained it yourself.
>>
>>56713788
It's because everyone became a theoretical genius and then forgot how the real world works.
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (114 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
114 KB, 640x480
>>56727765
childish
>>
>>56732266
>treat them with respect and they'll treat you with respect
You don't quite know our chimps
>>
Please tell me all that Trump-praising nonsense is bullshit. He is a fond israel-lover which automatically detects him a jew himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmXbbPXAR_s 0:26 all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>56716985
>favorable coverage
Are you retarded?
>>
>>56723894
Jeb wouldn't know how to block comments.
>>
File: IMG_1167.jpg (90 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.jpg
90 KB, 640x480
>>56738139
I know Russian Federation

but I'm sorry, in this country, there's a large base of republicans who love IS RYE EL for religious reason, something about bringing about the apocolypse I don't know

in order to make it as a republican, you have to throw red meat at the republicans for israel

He also has said that this countries well being comes before others, so I do believe that he was mostly just saying that

also, if you ever listen to ben shapiro (an orthodox jew conservative) he has some resentments towards the majority of jews who could give less of a fuck about israel

but yea, you have to support israel if you are a republican, and you have to support gommunism if you are a democrat

and I would take rich jews over gommunism any day
>>
Enigma
E Nigma
Edward Nigma
>>
>>56713788
>No other President in the past 75 years has had behavior like this.
It's still 'we the people', right?
>>
>>56738139
He was talking shit about the banks recently. He may play the "I love Israel" card, but he's not giving Jewry in general a free pass.
>>
File: my fucking 1,5$ pen (sad).jpg (24 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
my fucking 1,5$ pen (sad).jpg
24 KB, 600x400
This is why Trump is so rich ?
>>
File: g2-7.jpg (12 KB, 108x108) Image search: [Google]
g2-7.jpg
12 KB, 108x108
>>56738631 You know, true communism is the most fair social system, it will be Golden Era of humanity. Still, if ppl know truth about this lying cockroach, why do even bother discussing this matter? No matter what he say in public - he will eventually lie, not gibing a sparrow's shit about common citizens. They all are your enmies and 4chan is full of endless discussions. This looks pretty delusional to me.
>>56738987
>was talking shit
Wow now that's a bold move. Talk is cheap, especially a politician's.
>>
>>56713788

>baffled about how well he's doing.

>Put up with slimy lying politicians for decades who tell you one lie one day and the opposite the next

Someone comes along who says things most people are thinking and sticks by them no matter how much hate he gets for it

Shoots up the polls

GEE I WONDER WHY
>>
>>56723609
This makes me want to vote for him more.
>>
>>56713788

BS in POLS here, it's not baffling at all. He's saying what people want to hear and he seems genuine when he does it. Every single other candidate is missing that second part.
>>
>>56714075
X9000
>>
>>56715262
No, they can easily misrepresent poll data. Look at 2012 and Ron Paul.

They cannot, however, make false poll data.
>>
>>56731250
REKT
>>
>>56727031
Reading his other posts, I don't think he thinks it's a bad thing at all
>>
File: 1447585092604.gif (277 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1447585092604.gif
277 KB, 240x287
>>56737705
>I have two personalities
>nicest führer you will ever meet
>and...
>twisted fucking kikeopath
>>
But 4chan is a website of peace.
>>
>>56715649
Alabama is known for a lot of things but these past few years the people have really changed. Hospitality and kindness among other good Christian values were always a necessity. Now everyone is a lot less trustful of outsiders and they are very upset with a lot of things. The governor taking down the Battle Flag in Montgomery basically killed his career altogether. I've heard many people also desiring a 3rd party that advocates their values. If the Republicans aren't very careful right now they're going to start losing to extremely right wing groups.
>>
>>56729469
That's because things worked better with past systems than with the current "evolved" ones, you fucking stupid fool. We can't create a better system, so we may as well stick with the old. We especially can't make a better one with fucking stupid idiots like YOU behind them. Fuck off.
>>
You guys do know that he doesn't really want to be president right?

Hes gonna drop out midway through next year, you know that right?
>>
>>56714172
>average person

average American

Fixed.
>>
>>56740063
2:53 fits really well with that gif...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7iZs8LZ9Gs&list=LLhLBraL2Mn-M0hXYGwN_UGg&index=4
>>
>>56713929
Is Cruz a kuk?
>>
Are you people arguing populism and "hurr le retarded redneggs" fucking serious?

It's factually correct that America has been economically torn apart like a carcass by the globalist. Things really would be much better if politicians wouldn't sell you out to international corporations. What is he so wrong about? The US still has a lot of weight to throw around and live could be much better with a government that actually acted in the best interest of the country they are serving instead of the globalists trying to equalize world power in order to be able to install a one world government without opposition.

The only reason he won't be able to deliver on his promises is because they'll have him killed if he gets elected.
>>
>>56729469
> somebody disagrees with me
> so I wish they would die

Yup, "liberals" still being "liberal".
>>
>>56718936
No but he's going on the thousand dollar bill.
>>
>>56713788
He's rich as fuck so he can say what he wants. He says the most random shit but more often then not its exactly what other people are afraid to say, thats why people love him so much.

he isn't in to gain money because he already has it. He's either in it because he thinks its fun, or he's in it because he's narcissistic. OR he genuinely loves america and wants to break the liberal control.
>>
>>56741639
Trump is a cynical asshole and a beneficiary of that system. You really think he will fix anything?
>>
>>56742249
If he gets elected and survives long enough to do so, yes.

Of course he made money any way he could, doesn't mean he has to like the way he has to do it.
>>
>>56713788
He doesn't give a fuck about "political correctness", and he actually seems to have a clue of how to fix the shitstorm caused by the lefties.
>>
>>56741639
>It's factually correct that America has been economically torn apart like a carcass by the globalist

Why do you say that?
>importing slave labor to replace the working poor
>exporting middle class labor leaving them jobless
>telecommuting tech jobs to India while importing hundreds of thousands of them to do onsite work while simultaneously demanding institutions of higher learning churn out more STEM workers
>creating a market so short on jobs and high on education a potential baristas need a bachelors to apply
>taxing small businesses out of startup mode and creating insurance requirements which knocks the rest out
>creating a situation in which corporate inversion is desirable
>silently redefining full time work as 30hrs, when combined with above small business restrictions creates more part time workers on the ~20hr/wk range
>actively promote social mores diametrically opposed to traditional American values
>shout down dissent
>actually turn back the clock on real social progress

I really don't see what you're talking about m8
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.