[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will RISE after Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: cruz_rubio-620x412.jpg (61 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
cruz_rubio-620x412.jpg
61 KB, 620x412
Trump's fall is inevitable, and Carson is already a sinking rock. Who will capture the next momentum? Cruz or Rubio maybe?
>>
>>56713401
from the debates I learned one thing

Trump stands above the other candidates. He's an order of magnitude more presidential.

>fall is inevitable

Only after a full term as POTUS faggit
>>
>>56713576
dat delusion.
>>
>>56713401
>Who will capture the next momentum?

Trump of course.
>>
File: 1445833698810s.jpg (2 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1445833698810s.jpg
2 KB, 121x125
>>56713401
Dream on faggot
>>
>>56713401
How is his fall inevitable? We don't see eye to eye here.
>>
File: 123235.jpg (526 KB, 893x1341) Image search: [Google]
123235.jpg
526 KB, 893x1341
>>56713401
Carson still rising in majority of polls RCP is using.
>>
>Trump's fall is inevitable

Proofs?
>>
>>56713401
> The establishment trying to desperately push these two rhinos when Yeb! crashed and burned.

Trump is not the ideal candidate by a long stretch, but at least he's not a career politician.
>>
>>56713401
Dumb shits like you have been saying he's gonna crash and burn for MONTHS now. It's really getting close to the nomination, when exactly is this supposed to happen?
(fucking retard)
>>
>>56713401
Said every analyst and suit in game since June.

IF Trump starts to decline Cruz is the only other person who could conceivably inherit his base.
>>
>>56713401
Cruz isn't a citizen, he is a national. Can't run
>>
File: 2012 republican primary.png (39 KB, 773x375) Image search: [Google]
2012 republican primary.png
39 KB, 773x375
>>56713401
you people have been saying that for five months now and it still hasn't happened

Trump has a full 1/5th of the republican vote completely locked in and not going anywhere.
the other candidates are having a hard time holding 5%

if we look at romney's polling in 2012, it seems to indicate that trump is going to win the nomination.

that being said, Cruz will be the new flavor of the month just like Carson was and fiorina before him
>>
File: RCP november 23.png (73 KB, 860x646) Image search: [Google]
RCP november 23.png
73 KB, 860x646
>>56713883
>still using polling data from a month ago

i hate to break it to you, but carson is a sinking ship. theres too many questions about his past actually being violent now and everybody is aware that he has absolutely no idea how foreign policy works.
>>
What's not to like about Carson? He seems like a chill, down-to-earth guy. Inb4 not another black president.
Rubio looks and talks like a maniac. No opinion on Cruz, generally unremarkable candidate.
>>
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

https://www.instagram.com/p/-bz5HWGhXZ/

CANNOT BE STUMPED
>>
>>56714671
he thinks the pyramids were grain silos and didin't know the baltic states were in NATO
>>
>>56714474
Both his parents were American citizens. Doesn't matter where he was born. Otherwise nobody would travel while pregnant for fear of a premature birth leaving their child a non-citizen.
>>
>>56714820
actually, only his mom was at the time of his birth. pretty sure his dad had an american visa though

still enough for citizenship though
>>
What's with this smear campaign against trump? Think about it, the gop is shitting themselves about Trump getting the nomination. Think about that for a second, why would the gop freak out over a popular republican getting the nomination? He isn't controlled by the establishment like every other canidate and will call out polititions on their corruption--which is extremely wide spread. I don't agree with everything he says but I believe he is by far the best man for the job. I think money in politics is one of the biggest issues in America, trump won't take the bribes, and he has enough wealth to not be tempted by corruption. I really don't get it, trump will get things done and I believe he will help unify the county and reduce inefficencies in government. I've always voted democrat, but I'm going to vote for trump solely because I'm sick of seeing blatant corruption with no means to do anything about it.
>>
>>56713401
>inevitable

OP it has been shown time and time again the republican voters are tired of the fucking establishment and politicians.

Listen to the facts.
>>
File: TRUMPemp.jpg (15 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
TRUMPemp.jpg
15 KB, 243x250
God Emperor Trump
>First of his Name,
>President of the North American Union,
>Trumpet of Truth,
>Messenger of Greatness,
>Doom of ISIS,
>Downfall of China,
>Father of Walls,
>Keeper of Borders

God bless his family forever more, amen.

He will not fall faggot
>>
>>56715230
there's a divide within the republican party between people who just want to win against the democrats and people who absolutely hate trump for a variety of reasons

most of the GOP is okay with trump, but they're concerned about how well he'd do in the general election which is why they're okay with the other faction trying to take him down. he other comes out stronger, or they get a candidate more suited for the task.

we can speculate on all kinds of reasons why the other faction hates trump but they do tend to be the more establishment oriented and neo-con republicans.
>>
>>56713401
Not according to any poll
>>
File: 1436709705396.jpg (12 KB, 472x432) Image search: [Google]
1436709705396.jpg
12 KB, 472x432
>>56714770
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: 1445601397270.gif (2 MB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
1445601397270.gif
2 MB, 200x172
>>56715399
>Father of Walls
Yes yes yes
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.