[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Pope is killed by Islamic terrorists during his Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Pope-Francis.png (192 KB, 480x287) Image search: [Google]
Pope-Francis.png
192 KB, 480x287
Imagine the Pope is killed in Kenya or some other low security standards having country during his Africa visit.... All hell would break loose. Franz Ferdinand mark 2.

If it actually happens I just want to say I had nothing to do with it. Catholic potato here.
>>
>>56713071
>Still being catholic
Catholics wont do shit. Convert to orthodoxy and get air to ground missiles bless by the patriarchate.
>>
Imagine aul Pope Francis was killed by Boko Haram..... or some other of the crazy small minority of the 4.5 million muslims there are in Kenya...... It would be almost the perfect way to set off WW3, if you were some scaley malign force that works from above.
>>
>>56713071
Goddamnit, there isn't going to be another crusade. The Catholic Church got out of sanctioning war business about 400 years ago. It would be nice if other religions would follow suit but what are you going to do?
>>
>DEIYASS BALT!!!
No, nothing will happen
>>
File: Pope_sheep_scarf.jpg (98 KB, 980x552) Image search: [Google]
Pope_sheep_scarf.jpg
98 KB, 980x552
>>56713276
People would go ape. There are billions of Catholics in the America's North and South. Do you seriously think people would allow the Pope to be murdered and not vaporizing those that did it, and anyone that was harbouring them.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/02/10/islamist-assassination-attempt-on-pope-francis-thwarted-by-philippine-military/
>>
File: 83686_bender_laugh_moar.jpg (31 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
83686_bender_laugh_moar.jpg
31 KB, 363x310
>>56713071

>all hell would break loose

This is what Catholics actually believe.
>>
>>56713071
It would make the news and spark some protest. Then a week later some popstar does something stupid and we will forget.
>>
>>56713071
>>56713737

Thou shalt not kill.

Turn the other cheek.
>>
>>56713885
No fucking way lol. Assassination of a fucking pope! By the crowd that are on the verge of having war declared on the by everyone? That would be huge.
>>
I would start believing in God
>>
>>56713885
It's actually suppose to say murder rather than kill
There is a difference. God sent many judges to kill the philistines
>>
It would be good for the church, please kill the black pope
>>
Liberals and Muslims alike would cheer the death, while simultaneously defending Muslims.
Nothing would happen as it would be part of the plan.
>>
>>56713071
Won't happen, false prophet can't die until scripture is fulfilled
>>
>>56713071
A conservative Pope will appear and call for crusade
>>
File: thanks.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>56713071
Black Lives Matter would throw a bitch fit over the media coverage a single white as fuck dead guy would get
#fuckthepope
this would be a guarantee!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.