[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>land of the free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: lol america.png (749 KB, 664x587) Image search: [Google]
lol america.png
749 KB, 664x587
>land of the free
>>
>>56711769
I see nothing wrong ear
>>
>>56711769
The cops need to intervene immediately and stop this insanity. That poor guy is probably going to get blown up by that durka in a burqa.
>>
>>56711769
Pretty sure stalking is a crime.
>>
desu senpai nobody would have the balls to do this around here
>>
shouldve shot her in the back desu
>>
>>56711769
What's wrong with this?
>>
Based America
>>
>>56711878
Kek
>>
Good trigger discipline! Carry on!
>>
Muslims prefer Americans act belligerent and aggressively towards them so they can claim victims status.

Muslims become enraged when knowledgeable Americans protest and expose them with true facts about islam, quran, and Muhammad.
>>
>>56711769
>living with mudslimes
>thinking you'll ever be free
>>
>>56711922
>being the same neighborhood
>stalking
>>
>>56711922

It also requires you to follow someone more than six feet.
>>
>>56711922
walking behind a person isn't stalking. need to build a case history of that. harassment at best
>>
File: 144767209098212.png (125 KB, 379x324) Image search: [Google]
144767209098212.png
125 KB, 379x324
All I see is a man about to remove kebab.
>>
>>56712150

They can't fucking handle it when you cite the Hadith. Al-Ghazali's 'Path to Sufism' is full of fucking gems, too.

>explains precisely and accurately what an eclipse is and how its not evil
>Still tells good muslims to flee from it in terror because the Koran says so
>>
File: 1442175426084s.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
1442175426084s.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
>>56711769
HAHAHAHA
>dat pic
love u burgers, love u
>>
>>56711769
At least we are doing something faggots
If this was in Europe the man would have been arrested for being white
>>
>>56711769
>just walking on the same sidewalk - legal in USA
>covers face - as does the Muslim
>carrys a rifle - legal in USA, he obviously loves the freedome and is an example to all of us

i see nothing wrong here
fucking media just writing whatever headlines they want to make white americans look bad
the muslim woman doesn´t look terrified at all, nothing is going on in the pic
>>
>>56711922

This is like the same insanity people who called the police and put the local school in lockdown because some guy asked a little girl for directions
>>
>>56713062
>instantly labeled a pedo if ever starting a conversation/looking at/walking near/etc. a young girl
>mens privilage
>>
>>56712150
Such as Kitman and Taqiyya? I'm well aware of common Muslim sentiment in this country. I learned Arabic while in the armed and I served as a translator for my squad. Now that I'm back home I listen to the conversations the sandniggers think I don't understand. And in over 4 years I haven't heard one that isn't sympathetic to the extremist ideology. I fuck with them though I tell them I have my eye on them it really freaks them out and they scurry off like roaches
>>
>>56712150
They feign ignorance when it suits them.

It also shocked me how quick they were to make the Paris attacks about them. I honestly think that moderates present a greater threat than radicals.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.