[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"My whole life really has been a 'no' and I fought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3
File: 1447876168017.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1447876168017.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
"My whole life really has been a 'no' and I fought through it," Trump said Monday at an NBC-sponsored town hall here. "It has not been easy for me, it has not been easy for me. And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars."
>>
>>56711650

god i hate that faggot so fucking much

>criticizes POWs and veterans
>dodged the draft 4 times
>>
>>56711800
Boo hoo stop being so easily led faggot.
>>
>>56711650
small, compared to the billions of dollars he has made with it.

think about what most dumb fuckers would do with a million if they were just suddenly given it.
>>
>>56711868

>worships the ground that ginger faggot walks on
>complains about someone else being 'led'

i'm sure the irony is lost on you
>>
>>56711885

You are doing it wrong, you are supposed to be a good little liberal stooge and simply hate Trump, I mean come on 2015..
>>
>>56711994
Anyone can make up shit like you have for it to be ironic.

Keep highlighting what a child you are.
>>
>>56711800
>>56711994
Keep swallowing that blue pill like a good goyim.
>>
>>56712073
You are a trump Kek. There is no lower position on the retarded totem pole
>>
>>56712073
>>56712133

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/19/us/politics/trump-belittles-mccains-war-record.html?_r=0

followed by

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jul/21/was-trump-draft-dodger/

>lying

google is hard!

fucking underage faggots, piss off with your little bitch meme candidate. drinking your tears will be delicious when he gets BTFO.
>>
>>56711800

dodged the draft 4 times

>Going to a bullshit war
>against a shitty little brown person country who never attacked the US
>literally flase flagged into it

I seriously hope anyone of you wouldn't have joined the Vietnam War.

>American "hero" worshiping Welfare queens again
McCain is a kek, and crashed his plane like 17 times. No wonder he got caught and tortured like a faggot.
>>
>>56712256
You are the underage faggot that cannot understand what he is reading and prefers to buy into what you are told by huffington post fuckies.

Just piss off and die in a fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 302x508
>>56712256
i'm sipping on your tears right now.
>>
>>56712423

nothing i posted was from huffington post.

i know you think that "facts are a liberal construct", but someday you ought to try reading the sources you are criticizing.

trump dodged the draft 4 times. this isnt "my opinion", it's just a fact. deal with it you limpwristed faggot.
>>
>>56712540
See you are so confused you do not even realize how full of shit you are or what anyone has a problem with.

Just go away you little fucking kid.
>>
File: 1444808631569.jpg (61 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444808631569.jpg
61 KB, 600x600
>>56711650
>donald trump turns a million into a billion
>ivanka trump will turn a billion into a trillion
>>
>>56711994
Dont worry m8, they are underage newfags that came here only a few months ago

They think if Trump is elected it will help them lose their virginity
>>
>>56712680

Then the Jews decide to crash the economy.
>>
>>56712804

Booo hoo liberals hate the idea of us having a president that does not hate the nation.

Your tears are wonderful.
>>
>>56712641

>ad hominem

come back when you can refute the facts kiddo. stay in school.
>>
>>56712879
You are STILL confused.

Why are you still breathing?
>>
>>56711650
>mfw if the average person got a one million dollar loan they would waste it all in a year

Did you know that nearly all lottery winners rapidly go bankrupt?
>>
>>56712879
>"deal with it you limpwristed faggot."
>"i know you think that "facts are a liberal construct""

>"come back when you can refute the facts kiddo. stay in school."

Are all Americans this retarded? Can they not even see or read what they, themselves, post?
>>
>>56713362
Apparently not.. that one anon in particular does not understand quoting or what it means.
>>
A loan, implying he will have to pay it back. One million dollars is nothing when trying to become a real estate developer anyway.
>>
One of the few good things I can say about Trump is that the man is a skilled investor. He turned that 1m into billions.
>>
>>56713521
Faggots don't understand this, they quantify dollars into consumable products. So to some liberal retard kid a million dollarydoos is like 2000 computer graphics cards or 10 ferraris or my rent for the next 100 years!
>>
>>56711650
A million dollars to start a business in the real estate industry is a small loan. I think this would be especially true in manhattan.
>>
>>56711885

Buy and then lose a million dollar house.
>>
>>56711800
>fighting for Israel

Good goy, true patriots dodge the draft.
>>
>>56711885
It was a loan to his business not a personal gift.
>>
There are so many people with close to or more than a million yet not many 4-10 billionaires
>>
>>56713362
>>56713489

i posted several sources. feel free to review any time you like. i have yet to see you post anything that suggests i lied at any point besides calling me a "kid" or a "goyim", kek. you are a sad bunch.
>>
>>56713637
He is indeed not a skilled investor. He has performed worse than the average investor since his first investment. Had he taken his money and invested in the sp500 instead he would be billions richer.

Don't forget he also inherited over 200 million when his father died.
>>
>>56713966

as retarded as this is (and still misses the point), at least this guy owns up to it.
>>
>>56714489

he also inherited the presidency of his daddy's company.
>>
>>56713878

Today? In the 70s?
>>
>>56711800
>h...he didnt want to die for israel oy vey
TRUMP IS BASED
>>
>>56713878
A million dollars back then would be around 10 million now. Assuming he would leverage his company like all other real estate companies and conservatively choosing 50/50 equity and debt thats 20m to start with.
Factor in his father's hundred of contacts and bribed politicians and using illegal workers. How do you not get rich with that at your disposal? You would have to be utterly retarded to lose money on this.
>>
>>56714476
You are STILL confused, why don't you read what was actually quoted and what you responded to?

Oh you would rather continue to make an ass out of yourself?

Fine kid.
>>
>>56711885
And compared to the real estate firm he inherited.
>>
>>56714767
>Factor in his father's hundred of contacts and bribed politicians and using illegal workers.

So this thread is about people making up shit?
Ok.
>>
>>56712878
Donald Trump loves NOTHING but himself.
>>
>>56711650
Just to clarify, I would vote Trump if I was burger, people saying he's a bad businessman are always misinformed.
But him saying he has had a hard life is laughable.
>I started off in Brooklyn nigga mean streets
>>
>>56714933
Look more made up bullshit.

Why do these little kids think that the shit they made up in their minds equate to reality?
>>
>>56714933
As compared to whom?
>>
>>56715134

you realize there are IDs on /pol/, right? literally all you have said during this thread:

>made up bullshit
>little kids
>so this thread is about making up shit?
>liberals
>full of shit

i wasnt aware that one person could be this retarded and still be capable of typing.
>>
>>56711800

>criticizes vets and pows

What? He is constantly praising them and saying how poorly we as a country treat them you dumb fuck.

>dodged draft

He was not medically viable for the military.
>>
>>56715361

see

>>56712256
>>
>made up bullshit
>little kids
>so this thread is about making up shit?
>liberals
>full of shit

yeah it sums up the thread quite perfectly.
>>
>>56715395
booo hooo why don't people hate Trump like they have been told too?
>>
>>56715361
Does trump have a medical condition?
>>
>>56715134
>>56715149
The man chants his own name at his rallies.
>>
>>56715872
You quoted my fucking question, why did you not answer it?

As compared to whom you unthinking sack of human waste?
>>
>>56716121
Tip your fedora a little harder. As compared to anyone who's actually loved their spouse, as compared to anyone who's ever fought or died for a cause, as compared to anyone who's ever sacrificed something to help someone else.
>>
>>56715395

First, if you're honest about the definition of a hero then it shouldn't be applied to pow's simply for being captured. It's objectively not inherently heroic to be a prisoner, or to experience suffering. Not to belittle McCains experience, but people misuse the term hero way too much these days.

Anyway, did you even read that politifact article you dumb fucking mouthbreathing shitstain?

Even politifact, a shill site, is saying that he did NOT dodge the draft.

>In the course of the Vietnam War, about 15.4 million men received deferments, were exempted or disqualified. In contrast to those millions, the government charged 210,000 people with draft violations, ranging from burning their draft cards to refusing to serve to fleeing the country.

>But Kuby used the term more casually. Effectively, he was saying he thinks Trump was trying to avoid the draft. The only way to prove Kuby wrong would be to know Trump’s motivations at the time. That is not checkable and Kuby’s claim is more a moral judgment than a statement of fact.

>To the best of our knowledge, no one has charged Trump with violating the Selective Service law. His student deferments were routine. And unless someone has new information, there is no legal issue with his medical deferment.
>>
>>56716234
We are talking about people running to be president, not the average faggot that you have described.

The god damn point is that NO presidential candidate exhibits the traits you just listed.

You want to attack trump for being what ALL OF THEM ARE.

Keep up with the dishonesty that will help your cause.
>>
>>56714489
>Turns 1 million into 8 billion
>bad investor
Lol

And trump was well established in the 80s and 90s, his father died in 1999
>>
>>56716326
Stop being rational.

This means you are a racist bigot republican.
>>
>>56716326
I wouldn't call McCain a hero just for his capture, no. In fact, I'd say that to survive in a Vietnamese prison camp, you'd be justified in debasing yourself in just about every possible way.

Anyone who shit-talks a man in that position better have a hell of a record of his own though.
>>
>>56716643

I'll say he definitely fucked up in talking shit about mccain, but people make mistakes.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.